Air Jordan White Collection...

Thanks for the link
pimp.gif

Hope these won't be in packages..

Soooo thats the reason for the XV's tongue sticking out!!!!
tongue.gif
ha,didnt kno that. the presentation of the whole thing is very cool

Ahh didnt see this post - I just created a new thread for the history of flight.

I don't think the shoes pictured in these images are the "White Collection"

THe XX3 will actually be white and silver....

The slide show is way better than what those shoes are. They just look like they made them so people can make their own crazy colorways. It's like theymade they for the people that customize all white AF1's. Too much to get dirty for me.

Just for the record, these are NOT supposed to release.

BUT, you never know.

As of right now though and since they were originally made last year, these aren't planned on being released.

^^^If they all look like they look in these pics once released, I'll be coppin quite a few of these. Maybe all.

thanks for the link. some are FIRE (I, VI, X, XI, XX, XXIII) but others are ok. when are those suppose to drop? gotta start saving up now

i feel like its gonna be really hard to get ur hands on 6s 11s and 23s. theyre the only ones ppl want

The site is cool, the quality looks good, and some of them are pretty nice, but i just can't get behind an all white shoe.

Nice! I'm coppin like multiple pairs of the IVs so I can customize! YES! Yeah can't forget about the XIIs PE Colorways here we come!
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom