Air Jordan Women's Spizike

l_285e0b01f8fba61548907277c3014f7c.jpg

i agree w/royal flush. why is this moron (jamegrady) even on nketlk? because of people like him, nketlk is losing some of the credibility it once held sohigh...

thank you.....cuzzo....HE GOT MORE POST THEN ME BUT I KNOW MORE THEN HE....IM STUNTIN ON THIS CLOWN D-TOWN!!!!!!He must not know Flip be comin with thatfia!!!!GUESS THATS WHY HE GOT BURNED!!!!

richkid are you really that fascinated about me the hole two threads you had something to say about me. it's nothing you can do to me that well make mefell low about what i said or what i did. it's all in the past so let it go
smh.gif

Originally Posted by NuMba1KiCkrocka

showed my girl a pic of these a couple weeks ago she was like "ooooh these are nice " I was like
indifferent.gif
then
indifferent.gif

LMAO.

Giving her the OG stoneface, then slapping her with the Stoneface 2.0/Yuku
roll.gif

And I don't think even black laces can save these to whoever mentioned this ^^^up there.

Originally Posted by jamergrady

richkid are you really that fascinated about me the hole two threads you had something to say about me. it's nothing you can do to me that well make me fell low about what i said or what i did. it's all in the past so let it go
smh.gif
****! I
laugh.gif
&
smh.gif
@ clowns like you. Don't try to play someone who knows more than you!

smh.gif
man i swear you guy that keep going on about it are some true lame and don't have a life so the stay on nike talk because you have nothing better to dowith there life like i said be for its in the past so let it go ok
smh.gif

^^^^CLOWN YOUR THE LAME....YOU MAD EVERYONE LAUGHIN AT YOUR MISTAKE.....ID RATHER LOOK LIKE SAMUEL JACKSON WITH HAMBURGERS STRAPPED TO MY NIPPLES THEN BE INYOUR PREDICAMENT.....

roll.gif
roll.gif
like i said has nothing better to do with your life
laugh.gif
man just log off it won't kill you
laugh.gif
he happy he got 44 post

WOAH LAMESGRADY you act like you hit triple digits.......i got 45 post now and still know more then you YOUNGBLOOD.....and didnt DtownCuz just say the samething you said 13 posts ago.....you weaker then my neighbor jumpshot......you lamer then Daniel Allen.........You couldnt hit a liq if i tossed you beercan.....

Flip, they don't offer us the women's JB clothing. We'd like to carry it, but I think I've talked to you about our rep.

Originally Posted by royalflush1230

WOAH LAMESGRADY you act like you hit triple digits.......i got 45 post now and still know more then you YOUNGBLOOD.....and didnt DtownCuz just say the same thing you said 13 posts ago.....you weaker then my neighbor jumpshot......you lamer then Daniel Allen.........You couldnt hit a liq if i tossed you beer can.....

LAMESGRADY
roll.gif

tell me yg do you really know more than me or are you just talking out your%+!* if so prove it
devil.gif

ps. the so called jokes you just told are just plain lame maybe you can get some better pointers from an yg

^^^^^CLOWN^^^^^....THIS dude above me mad he gettin flamed out here....watch what you say boi....cuz these NikeTalk members dont play.....YOU PROLLY WEAR FAKESWITH ALL THE GENERIC COMEBACKS YOU KEEP TOSSIN ME.....and yea you disrespect Flip and get disrespected.....YOUNGBLOOD.....

Back
Top Bottom