Air Jordan Women's Spizike

Tdog... maybe its time to voice out your concerns to the main office about this situation.

i see your the only one trying to flame me every body stopped a one point so can it old and its in the past so let it go i see you are only like 13 right?

Originally Posted by jamergrady

put your flame suite on my friend your about to be on fire
roll.gif

and your too late if you would of took the time to look for thread you would of found it
smh.gif
hahaha flipjays will own you kid...
if u took the time to read who he is u wuld know ur about to be flamed

Thanks for the pics E.
Like most people here I think this shoe would look 1000x times better with carolina laces and no lace locks.

royalflush1230 & jamergrady - I would like tothank the both of you for contributing nothing to society. You both need to grow up, stop wasting peoples time, bandwidth and ruining threads. If you'refeeling insignificant and need to boost your confidence by fighting with somebody over the internet, then go somewhere else or exchange AIM addresses. Being amember of NikeTalk is a privilage, so you both can consider yourselves WARNED. Shape up, or you will be on the outside of NT lookingin. And I do not want to see either of you post in this thread again.

jamergrady, I honestly think you should pay respect and edit that first post with an appology, to flip, because this man is probaly has the most street credfor info and things he's done when it comes to Jordans. I stay in Chicago and I've been to many stores where me and an manager or associate have talkedup Jordans and the man name poped up.

If it wasnt for flip and a great handful of other poster, where would your information come from, where would you get a first look impression on an upcomingshoe ( JB dont advertise every product except their upcoming sigs.), and the list goes on. Pay respect kid and dont be stubborn. And others shouldnt bash himbut teach him some knowledge.

A female just might be able to pull these off but she'd have to have a unique swagger... Definitely an outrageous type of colorway for an outrageous typeof shoe.

^He's saying in order for retailers (myself) to get these, they had to order the women's clothing for that month also.

Real talk, i would wear these, only because the color is so out there, i dont like to wear what everyone else has, so the fact that people don't like thesemakes me want them more cuz i know you won't see them on too many feet. and the way i wear my kicks anyway, *Im from Jersey* just my style and swag canpull these off. but the colorway, i seen alot of shirts to wear with these kicks..the black with the hot pink, is crazy...people say the color is so out therebut think about the colors nike used back in the day, alot of colorways weren't your norm. these bring me back to the 80's if you think aboutit...definate cop for me, i just wish the upper was all suede..i don't like how that toe box is leather, looks cheap but yeah, these are differentlook..loving the laces and the all black lace lock, gotta see these in person

Randz... You can buy the shoes only if the store ordered the shoes and clothes together.

TDog... You are correct, retailers have to order both clothing and shoes in order for them to carry this spizike.

My gf is in LOVE with these..I can't understand it for the life of me. She CANT STAND the VIIIs but somehow is obsessed with this shoe.

throw some back laces on them and take off the pink lacelock and paint over the jumpman and they look preety good someone should PS that.
pimp.gif

who does Blazers21NTNP think he is? CLOWN!!!!!!

MOD EDIT

I know who I am. Who do you think you are? Consider this your warning.

those are horrible, i know alot of girls that are even saying they are bad and the lace locks look cheap as hell.

im might get em for wifey....i hope i have good excuse so i wont have to get em for er doe
ohwell.gif
...cause she mad set on these
eyes.gif

Back
Top Bottom