Air Jordan x Nike N7 Collection

Well i guess my VII "collection" dnt mean squat. Personally i never been a fan of the Olympic 7s, theyve always been so-so to me until i realized i kinda needed em for the collection nkt even to wear.

I have the 06 cardinals, 2011 bordeaux, 2 pairs of '15 hares, ow tje N7, and i had the YOTR til late last yr..i figured why keep those when the actual hares are re-releasing.

[quote name="badboy50299" Quote:
Originally Posted by disciple313 View Post

I was gonna pass on these, but I changed my mind last night. Already received my order confirmation...

Looks like I'll be doing another 7 family photo soon. I hope everyone can grab them that wants them

No bordeauxs or am I crazy? It looks like 3 pears of charcoals/raptors
Pears?

View media item 1564117[/quote]

Check out the link. Maybe you'll understand maybe you won't.

I Eat Pears Now (Vine Compilation):

How is the leather on the 7s?

On par with the recent JB releases...not Shadow 1's but not terrible either. Quality on my pair was pretty good in terms of paint, glue, etc. Much better than the Hares and French Blues IMO

Last edited:
Had these in my cart on FTL, but didn't want to pay the shipping, now I am PO! Dagon Nike
why did you add if you didn't want to pay $8 to ship it tho :rofl:

Prolly figgered it would be a piece of cake on Nike if it was that easy on FTL. Ida just paid the $8. Nothings for sure in this shoe world anymore lol.

Last edited by a moderator:
why did you add if you didn't want to pay $8 to ship it tho :rofl:
don't have a FTL around me and have a Nike outlet by the house. So if I didn't like them I could just take it back to store instead of sending back to factory. And also I didn't think they would sell out. But once I saw the tweet I knew it was over. "If you're reading this it's too late" -drake!

man im about to purely do pre-orders from today forward. Im fuming at this point. I get to HOH Mall of America today - pickup window to 6pm. I got the call yesterday saying i got my size and etc. Get there today they ask for my id and come back like well your not on the list. I say verbatum the hell do you mean im not on the list. I pull up my call log and ask if the number that called me yesterday was the number in the image i attached. The manager acts real uh uh uh stupid like ummm yeah that our number. He's responds so did you answer the call, as i show him the call log i ask would there be any seconds on my call log for an incoming call if i didn't answer? All the employees barely look at me and are dead silent as if they all know this is wrong and something shady is going on. Overheard the manager ask is there a 12 in the hall or something along those lines and goes to check and is like no unfortunately your name is not on the list so there is nothing that we can do.  Wasted 40 minute round trip on my lunch on monday and today, wasted gas both days, and some bull. I had my heart set on these man like i really did especially with 7s being my favorite model. I feel even more dumb for turning down that 11.5 that was offered to me in here this morning. F raffles and f shady stores and employees that screw you over even after you get the call. Like jesus screw me over before you tell me i won. Needless to say if someone has a 12 or a lead to one let me know. 
frown.gif

Last edited:

man im about to purely do pre-orders from today forward. Im fuming at this point. I get to HOH Mall of America today - pickup window to 6pm. I got the call yesterday saying i got my size and etc. Get there today they ask for my id and come back like well your not on the list. I say verbatum the hell do you mean im not on the list. I pull up my call log and ask if the number that called me yesterday was the number in the image i attached. The manager acts real uh uh uh stupid like ummm yeah that our number. He's responds so did you answer the call, as i show him the call log i ask would there be any seconds on my call log for an incoming call if i didn't answer? All the employees barely look at me and are dead silent as if they all know this is wrong and something shady is going on. Overheard the manager ask is there a 12 in the hall or something along those lines and goes to check and is like no unfortunately your name is not on the list so there is nothing that we can do.  Wasted 40 minute round trip on my lunch on monday and today, wasted gas both days, and some bull. I had my heart set on these man like i really did especially with 7s being my favorite model. I feel even more dumb for turning down that 11.5 that was offered to me in here this morning. F raffles and f shady stores and employees that screw you over even after you get the call. Like jesus screw me over before you tell me i won. Needless to say if someone has a 12 or a lead to one let me know. 
frown.gif
Call his or her boss.

You don't say anything, they will continue with this ish........

Call his or her boss.

You don't say anything, they will continue with this ish........
already called corporate and filed a complaint. the store manager was there and was the one acting all shady like he had no idea what was going on. waiting for the DM to contact me. If not i'll be calling back to get directly in contact with the DM. 

Last edited:

already called corporate and filed a complaint. the store manager was there and was the one acting all shady like he had no idea what was going on. waiting for the DM to contact me. If not i'll be calling back to get directly in contact with the DM. 
same ish used to happen down here.

Whole crew, 6 of them, fired.

**** with that ish.  Always asking for a tip.

Such BS.. deal with the bots all you want, but who is going to stop this crap from happening

same ish used to happen down here.

Whole crew, 6 of them, fired.

**** with that ish.  Always asking for a tip.

Such BS.. deal with the bots all you want, but who is going to stop this crap from happening
worst part of it all is i've passed on every other offer that came my way. got offered them 2x today and passed on a pre order thats now of course sold out

worst part of it all is i've passed on every other offer that came my way. got offered them 2x today and passed on a pre order thats now of course sold out
im sorta in the same boat as you. i had a meeting at 9:30 and decided to forgo eastbay because i couldnt really deal with that in the meeting anyway. figured i would catch the NDC drop when i have time tonight.

after my meeting, i find out Nike pulled this BS...smh.

Back
Top Bottom