Air Jordan x Nike N7 Collection

One of the other threads, or maybe it was a Facebook group, was saying that the AJ7 N7 was also canceled on NDC...? Is that true? I don't even remember seeing info that these would be available on NDC or not...?

Congrats to those who were able to get a pair!
yep they were canceled. 

yep they were canceled. 

... and Nike specifically said that the reason for the cancel was the proliferation of "Bots" that made online purchasing a rigged game for coveted shoes.

... and Nike specifically said that the reason for the cancel was the proliferation of "Bots" that made online purchasing a rigged game for coveted shoes.

yep, im very interested in seeing how they handle this going forward. 

So carried over the same reason when they canceled the Chicago 1s last week...

I wonder if Nike would ever implement releasing limited releases in stores only, and keeping the GRs online...

yep, im very interested in seeing how they handle this going forward. 
A person I respect in the field of computers told me Nike can do a lot to shut down bots.

Whether they do it or not is another story............

Also told me its a felony to mess with a corporations website.

A person I respect in the field of computers told me Nike can do a lot to shut down bots.

Whether they do it or not is another story............

Also told me its a felony to mess with a corporations website.

Yea, but there will always be away around it though. If you think about bots been around for a while and they said nothing. I think the cart sellers was the last straw for nike but we'll see what they will do about it.

I wonder if Nike would ever implement releasing limited releases in stores only, and keeping the GRs online...
arguably even worse, look at my post from yesterday. If you thought you couldn't win a raffle before then ha if you think you would win one now. They need to do what fnl did for the xi's a few years back and enter the raffle online and have corporate do it. Then send out the winners. 

my ideal in store release procedure for mens and gs sizes. 

1. Have all raffle control taken out of human hands and put into a random generator. 

2. Enter for the raffle by means of an online portal for each store where name and social security # is necessary to enter (ss # used to separate real entries from fakes)

3. Sort out real and fake entries for each store. 

4. Randomly generate winners for each store based on allocated stock. 

5. Ship only the pairs that are won to the store, if someone decides not to pick up their pair make it FCFS. 

that would take a lot of the corruption out of it. Of course you would have those who use moms and dads etc to enter it for them but it at least makes it fair for all entrants and stops employees from backdooring pairs. 

for online releases i really can't think of a way to stop bots. All my tech knowledge in the world can't make me think of a way to stop that sadly. I feel like no matter the steps you take bots would just become more advanced. Or nike could kind of follow the rules above but do it in this manner where they take raffle entries for those that would need the item shipped as well. Pretty much make ALL pairs created get dumped into a raffle. When collecting data you collect address as well. If you win your pair is shipped to the location nearest to you regardless of retail brand. If there is no location within x amount of miles the shoe is simply shipped to you. That means everyone can enter and not feel like they were too slow online either or had a faster connection. I mean im just spit balling but they are ideas that ran through my mind. 

Last edited:

arguably even worse, look at my post from yesterday. If you thought you couldn't win a raffle before then ha if you think you would win one now. They need to do what fnl did for the xi's a few years back and enter the raffle online and have corporate do it. Then send out the winners. 

my boy who works for fnl told me they had so many complaints from people not getting the notice to enter or fnl just having completely wrong info in the systems they decided to not bring it back at all

my boy who works for fnl told me they had so many complaints from people not getting the notice to enter or fnl just having completely wrong info in the systems they decided to not bring it back at all
i work for fnl, that is the reason why we didn't bring it back last holiday season. But if the proper resources are thrown at a system like that it will work. You mean to tell me they can always get ads sent to you but not a simple email? It can be done. Also part of it falls on the end user too to make sure the messages are not being filtered into spam. FNL can't control that aspect of the equation. 

i work for fnl, that is the reason why we didn't bring it back last holiday season. But if the proper resources are thrown at a system like that it will work. You mean to tell me they can always get ads sent to you but not a simple email? It can be done. Also part of it falls on the end user too to make sure the messages are not being filtered into spam. FNL can't control that aspect of the equation. 

agreed & very true.....

gotta follow complex now lol

Lol, I think j23app retweeted it right after too. I wonder why couldn't they just sell all the n7 they had yesterday? Would have been more for the pickings of those who wanted instead of splitting it up half for the day of release, half for the next day restock is what they did, smh.

I guess the Woodburn Oregon outlet received 60 pairs of the 7's yesterday and didn't sell out until 6pm. 

Heard only 5000 pairs worldwide, any truth to this? Does seem pretty limited, can't really find any YouTube vids on it or websites like flight club that carry it. Releases like this confuse me

Heard only 5000 pairs worldwide, any truth to this? Does seem pretty limited, can't really find any YouTube vids on it or websites like flight club that carry it. Releases like this confuse me
Thats including the NDC pairs or just instore released pairs??....wonder what nike plans to do with all there online stock they never released?!?!?!

Last edited:
I don't know for sure on the numbers but I wouldn't doubt it. Of the dozens of online retailers that get hyped releases, only TWO got these N7s (Eastbay & FTL). Mom and pop shops and boutiques didn't get them. The major west coast consignment shops don't have a single pair at the moment (FC, RIF.LA, PoundForPound). Most Nike Towns didn't get them. They weren't released in Europe or Asia as the "N7" concept is unique to Native Americans.

In store these were limited to a select few Footlockers and Nike Factory outlets across the US (and in Canada I heard).

I'd say that makes these pretty limited.

Back
Top Bottom