Air Jordan XI 11 Retro Low "Cement" June 2014 Release

Finally got through on FNL. Waited on the splash page for 40 minutes. Used Winner Circle rewards, so I'm happy.

I always get through on NDC everytime, every release.  My theory is that it depends how close you are to the servers.  I'm located in Oregon and I'm guessing Nike's servers are likely in Oregon as well.  I'm guessing Eastbay, Footlocker, Finishline, etc's servers are located somewhere near the East Coast because I can never ever cop from those site.  I literally cannot cop from any other site other than NDC.  The Jordan 11 lows were an easy cop for me on NDC.  I'd be curious to know the location of those that successfully are copping from Eastbay, Footlocker, Champs, Finishline etc

lol, yah.  Still waiting.  ahaha
I waited from 7:55 to 8:27 on SPA once logged in all the cigars were gone and my 15 in the lows were gone... those winners circle rewards would have been lovely... and im sitting on one right now... but leastbay came through... so i guess im good... 

I always get through on NDC everytime, every release.  My theory is that it depends how close you are to the servers.  I'm located in Oregon and I'm guessing Nike's servers are likely in Oregon as well.  I'm guessing Eastbay, Footlocker, Finishline, etc's servers are located somewhere near the East Coast because I can never ever cop from those site.  I literally cannot cop from any other site other than NDC.  The Jordan 11 lows were an easy cop for me on NDC.  I'd be curious to know the location of those that successfully are copping from Eastbay, Footlocker, Champs, Finishline etc
I'm in Los Angeles and I have had similar experiences... Always get stuff off NDC with ease but the Eastbay/FTL/Champs, etc are zero chance of even getting through...

NDC knows how to screw me, about to cop 2 shoes for the first time in over 4 months, litterally seconds away and this

had to dump the xi out of my cart. still have the 1's

i doubt im even getting them

damn

Back
Top Bottom