Air Jordan XI 11 Retro Low "Cement" June 2014 Release

The cement heel is actually ignorable. These + Concords = :D

Last edited:
whoever thought this was a good idea over a space jam low should be fired

You know how they do it, tweek the colors a lil bit and sell em as a new cw. They already got Concord low droppin this year so they'll release SJ low in the future and sell practically the same shoe over again.

exact same color as the twos I bought this weekend , smh. still want them. All these infrared shoes, I am not matching w these. I do not have that much imfrared

instead of forcing to add some cement grey with speckles at the heel which looks weird,
they should just release the black/red lows.

Jb isn't going to give us concord and space jam lows in back to back months... They will give us concord and something that resembles space jams to build hype and next year we will probably get space jam lows

Jb isn't going to give us concord and space jam lows in back to back months... They will give us concord and something that resembles space jams to build hype and next year we will probably get space jam lows

yeah, that might be their strategy. To give us half-hearted retros and then give us something closer to the original release.

Maybe it will happen like this:

2010: AJ 6 white/varsity red-blacks = 150 € with different shade of red and black lace locks
2014: AJ 6 white/infa red-blacks = 170 € with correct/close shade of red and infa red lace locks
201X: AJ 6 white/infa red-blacks = 200 €? with almost authentic OG treatment (like Nike AIR logo at the heel and insole)
20XX: AJ 6 white/infa red-backs = 250 € with full OG treatment (full grain leather)

This is not cool to us as consumer.
I'm just waiting for the JB hype being over worldwide.
I remember in 2011 before the 2011 concord release, there were not many people
wearing Jordans in Luxembourg and Germany. I felt like the last guy who wore
Air Jordans in the towns.
Since Jan 2012, so many people (young and old) wear everything from JB.
With the current hype, the price for retros go up every year :frown:

Yeah I don't get the strategy either... Only thing I can think of is they wanna keep the brand alive. If they gave us 2 of the most iconic sneakers back to back maybe people wouldn't buy whatever low they drop next year. Everyone who doesnt get the concord low is gonna go hard for these. These are gonna sellout instantly regardless. I personally like them. Could do without the cement patch but they're still a clean shoe

Last edited:
when is fnl gon fix that payment ****..... thats horrible.... id cop tons off there if payment system wasnt a joke

when is fnl gon fix that payment ****..... thats horrible.... id cop tons off there if payment system wasnt a joke
Man I don't even try anymore. It started with the '88 3 last year. I got through 2 or 3 times, and couldn't pay. Went on all year, but Bill Me Later was always my fallback, until tghey wouldn't take that either. Then I had the Gator King Lebrons this year and same thing, I threw my hands up and quit forever. Then I get $80 worth of WC Rewards in the mail and I don't have a clue where they came from.

I usually can get through on FNL, but every once in a while that payment crap comes up. I agree that it does need to be fixed ASAP.

Man I don't even try anymore. It started with the '88 3 last year. I got through 2 or 3 times, and couldn't pay. Went on all year, but Bill Me Later was always my fallback, until tghey wouldn't take that either. Then I had the Gator King Lebrons this year and same thing, I threw my hands up and quit forever. Then I get $80 worth of WC Rewards in the mail and I don't have a clue where they came from.
yea this... so i stopped trying for like A year.... and early feb i bought a shirt on fnl and it worked i was so hyped!!! than red 6s come around they are in my cart and boom... payment stuff again!! so i guess it only happens when traffic is heavy maybe i dont know but i dont even attempt to cop anymore from fnl online

yea this... so i stopped trying for like A year.... and early feb i bought a shirt on fnl and it worked i was so hyped!!! than red 6s come around they are in my cart and boom... payment stuff again!! so i guess it only happens when traffic is heavy maybe i dont know but i dont even attempt to cop anymore from fnl online
You ain't giving them your money on release day. Guaranteed.

the infrared is fine with me, why not just leave the back black. and the tongue strip black? could've been a black and infrared xi comparable to the vi. make the midsole black.. somebody PS that

They didn't have straight black, because they're probably going to release space jams again within the next two or three years.

Back
Top Bottom