Air Jordan XI 11 Retro Low "Cement" June 2014 Release

I know it's very unlikely, but does anyone have FNL link to preschool low 11s? That's what I'm trying to cop for my lil brother.

Anyone checked out of NDC earlier today, did you all get the confirmation mail?  Seems like those who copped might get screwed due to the server issue?

Damn man sorry that most of you are having trouble on Ndc. Try fnl. At least you can wait and see what happens and keep trying Ndc on the side.

I added my size to my cart on Jimmy Jazz and it has the 1 up there like they're in my cart but when I click on it it says there are no items currently in my cart...what's the deal?

I know it's very unlikely, but does anyone have FNL link to preschool low 11s? That's what I'm trying to cop for my lil brother.
For FNL the tough part is just getting past the spa page. Once you're in you can search around and check out without any issues. Good luck bruh

Got my pair on NDC this morning but been struggling the last 51min trying to get my wife's...

i was able to check out on ndc on my other acct and right after that, i immediately tried to place the orde on the other one then it wont let me

Got my pair on NDC this morning but been struggling the last 51min trying to get my wife's...
I think you should have gotten the wife's pair first to ensure tranquility 
tongue.gif

Back
Top Bottom