Air Jordan XI 11 Retro Low "Cement" June 2014 Release

Finishline near my house were doing guaranteed pairs. They only had one size left and luckily it was my size 11!

Pretty stoked that I wont have to deal with the NDC shenanigans lol

This was me this morning when I heard that the JJ jig is back...
How you know ​ ? 
laugh.gif

**** was crazy this morning, Champs was giving out guarantee tickets, couple fights broke out and cops shut it all down again. i notice their was alot of kids out today, ppl dont know how to act. the carmine release wasnt nearly this bad. i guess since school out, summer release will be stupid

**** was crazy this morning, Champs was giving out guarantee tickets, couple fights broke out and cops shut it all down again. i notice their was alot of kids out today, ppl dont know how to act. the carmine release wasnt nearly this bad. i guess since school out, summer release will be stupid
where was this at?

Dam! where is this at its SUMMER TIME ! let the Games begin !

View media item 1020474

Nah that's just the patent leather effect. People go crazy over anything Jordan 11.

It feels like something like this is about to go down at my local Champs every release.  They won't allow lines so everyone just rushes the door when it's time to finally line up.  I was able to get guaranteed pairs the past few releases so I won't complain.  

Always hype on any jordan xi, has gotten worst and worst every yr. just glad my HOH has controlled lines. Reserve my size, can relax and pray for a call on what the Kd. GL to everyone.

got 2 guarnteed xi but my HoH sayin if you get XI cant enter the raffle for KD VI 
mean.gif

Bay Area folks.

No one else has Sheik codes? I posted for Newpark a few pages ago, I'll be getting Southland's later today.

Thanks.

W
which makes it even worse

lol i agree. speckles belong nowhere near an xi period

and only on niketalk where if you dont like a detail on a shoe people cry

dude said people still complaining about the white/cement part?

well no ****. not everybody lives in this thread

Gahdamn, I swear if there was a real life hunger games, put up a pair of shoes as the first place prize ppl would go all in

THESE LOOK LIKE A KNOCKOFF PAIR OF BATHING APES. BUT IMA GET EM ANYWAY AND ROCK EM PROBABLY TO LIKE GROCERY STORES AND STUFF CUZ THEY LOOK COMFY AND MIGHT PULL SOME LADIES IN EM , SOME MILFS SHOPPING FOR GROCERIES. THEYLL BE LOOKIN AT ME LIKE HEY MAYBE HE CAN HOOK IT UP WITH SOME EXTRA CASH SO I CAN BUY SOME GRAPES AND APPLES FOR MY YOUNGINS.

THESE LOOK LIKE A KNOCKOFF PAIR OF BATHING APES. BUT IMA GET EM ANYWAY AND ROCK EM PROBABLY TO LIKE GROCERY STORES AND STUFF CUZ THEY LOOK COMFY AND MIGHT PULL SOME LADIES IN EM , SOME MILFS SHOPPING FOR GROCERIES. THEYLL BE LOOKIN AT ME LIKE HEY MAYBE HE CAN HOOK IT UP WITH SOME EXTRA CASH SO I CAN BUY SOME GRAPES AND APPLES FOR MY YOUNGINS.

:rofl:

Back
Top Bottom