Air Jordan XI 11 Retro Low "Cement" June 2014 Release

What you might be forgetting is that if someone else is willing to give him more than $15 to set a pair aside, then he's going to take that and forget about you. I bet there are plenty of others willing to pay more than $15. I wouldn't, but with demand for a shoe this high, you got to expect to pay more.
i mean i do but if its a pair i want i will pay 20$ and lunch. But if we are friends not Everytime

I'm in for a pair of these maybe two if I can get the second with a fams employee discount. I would'nt pay a dime over retail for these though, let alone have someone "hold" a pair for me lol. You do know that alot of those employees are getting them with their discount and then charging YOU more than retail!! They make just as much as the resellers during hyped releases! I know some will say employees don't get discounts on retros, but not around here, local JJ, fnl, ft etc. They're all able to use their discount for any Jordan they want. 

The prices people want to hold a pair for you is outragous! I dont believe the after market will be that much higher than the retail maybe 200-225 after hype comes down. I still plan to get my pair the day they come out.
Try $175 no higher than $200, infrared 6's are 200-225 right now

I'm in for a pair of these maybe two if I can get the second with a fams employee discount. I would'nt pay a dime over retail for these though, let alone have someone "hold" a pair for me lol. You do know that alot of those employees are getting them with their discount and then charging YOU more than retail!! They make just as much as the resellers during hyped releases! I know some will say employees don't get discounts on retros, but not around here, local JJ, fnl, ft etc. They're all able to use their discount for any Jordan they want. 
and if anything they should use the discount and you give them the rest to make up for the discount so they get money and you are happy

Infrared 6s are not 11s though, poeple will drop money just because its an 11 regardless of numbers ...

plenty of folks missed out on concords, and about 3-4 hours after drop they were selling left and right up to $250. Took about a week or so before they dropped close to $200 (if that)

is what it is though, good luck trying to find them for $175 unless someone is charging you retail + ship

Infrared 6s are not 11s though, poeple will drop money just because its an 11 regardless of numbers ...

plenty of folks missed out on concords, and about 3-4 hours after drop they were selling left and right up to $250. Took about a week or so before they dropped close to $200 (if that)

is what it is though, good luck trying to find them for $175 unless someone is charging you retail + ship
Exactly. And on them Concords i paid that extra $25 to have my pair locked down and couple hours after i got them they werent anywhere for less than $200. And i came out payin $182 total and didnt have to stand in any lines any only had to make one ten minute round trip to the mall. Was well worth it to me.

Last edited:
waited about 1.5 hours for my voucher. store only had 1 FSR and i surprisingly got my size
happy.gif
. good luck fellas

Concords can be obtained for $225, and they are more popular than these.  I know that these 11's are FCFS in every single store in my city, no raffles at all. Glad i dont want them but if i did it would be an easy cop

Anyone have the Shiekh code from Canoga Park yet? Closest I've seen to me so far is the Northridge one.

On what planet is this shoe must-have.  It's not even the hottest release this weekend.  I entered two raffles for these at the mall that is on the way home from my job. I could't even be bothered to go up to the stores on the second level.  Not willing to waste any more effort on these.  These aren't space jams.  Don't treat them that way. If I hit a raffle tomorrow great; if not my $162 stays in the bank. I sincerely hope no one has to resort to bribing a shoe store employee for shoes that are lukewarm at best.

On what planet is this shoe must-have.  It's not even the hottest release this weekend.  I entered two raffles for these at the mall that is on the way home from my job. I could't even be bothered to go up to the stores on the second level.  Not willing to waste any more effort on these.  These aren't space jams.  Don't treat them that way. If I hit a raffle tomorrow great; if not my $162 stays in the bank. I sincerely hope no one has to resort to bribing a shoe store employee for shoes that are lukewarm at best.
If your goal was to not waste time on these kicks then you've failed because it appears you wasted your time writing this ^^^

Thats all subjective, just because it may not be the most hyped sneakers this weekend or the space jams doesn't mean that its not a sought after sneaker or that people will like it any less. A lot of people are buying it because they really like it. 

I'm hoping these will be easier to pick up than the concords due to the cigars, and champagnes and KDs releasing as well.  Same thing happened with the retro 2s last week due to the LM release.  Then again, JB will probably cut the supply of this just to troll on us all like always..

I'm hoping these will be easier to pick up than the concords due to the cigars, and champagnes and KDs releasing as well.  Same thing happened with the retro 2s last week due to the LM release.  Then again, JB will probably cut the supply of this just to troll on us all like always..
It was a 2 release, that's why. A non Jordan shoe and a limited Jordan isn't gonna make copping these easier

Thats all subjective, just because it may not be the most hyped sneakers this weekend or the space jams doesn't mean that its not a sought after sneaker or that people will like it any less. A lot of people are buying it because they really like it. 

If your goal was to not waste time on these kicks then you've failed because it appears you wasted your time writing this ^^^
You read it. So was it really a waste my trolling friend...

You read it. So was it really a waste my trolling friend...
Unlike you, I'm good.  I got my guaranteed pair.  The minimal time I put into getting these won't be a waste of time b/c I locked them up while it looks like you wasted your time NOT getting a pair...

Could have gotten a guaranteed pair yesterday, but my shoe lady wants $250 and I would still have to wait till Saturday to pick them up. Testing my luck with these raffles and if that doesn't work out ill just bite the bullet and grab a pair from her ! CRAZY MARK UP FOR A PAIR OF 11s SMH !!!

Dont get it twisted, with the limited availability of the Champ pack, these are a "hot" release. You may think its not because its over shadowed by the hype and "exclusivity" of the 6s.

Thats fine that you feel that way about them because thats your opinion. But others will and always will have different opinions, no need to try and down play anyone's "want" or "need" for these.

Could have gotten a guaranteed pair yesterday, but my shoe lady wants $250 and I would still have to wait till Saturday to pick them up. Testing my luck with these raffles and if that doesn't work out ill just bite the bullet and grab a pair from her ! CRAZY MARK UP FOR A PAIR OF 11s SMH !!!
thats about what resellers going to be getting on ebay and CL.  id tell her to suck a **** 
mean.gif
mean.gif

:lol:

I think you meant hyped

You'd put a lot of effort in to those those ugly VI's, huh :lol:

Last edited:

thanks for sharing your opinion

Back
Top Bottom