Air Jordan XI 11 Retro Low "Cement" June 2014 Release

Easy cop on Nike UK, 125 GBP tho so about 215 USD...steep....and now I gotta find a way to ship them from my friend's house in the UK to me for cheap...

Honestly how hard are these gonna be to get if I click add to cart on my size right at 8AM in the morning?

Only other time I've tried to do this was on the KD BHM's and I struck out on every site on them doing the same thing.
Not hard here in Spain, I just got my size 10, but they usually sold out within the hour...You just gotta be ready and in time. I guess in the US must be harder though...****!. Only sizes 40, 40.5 and 47 available right now, 21 min. after release at NDC Europe.

EDIT: SOLD OUT in 22 min. That's gotta be a new record this side of the pond...

Last edited:
I have a guaranteed ticket...not a raffle ticket....can I still sleep in or do I gotta be up early as ****

So Out of a llllll The Sheikh Raffles I entered online for these Lows…. SMH
mean.gif
   Which was about 20+ Stores Up n Down Cali and 2 Diff Emails.SMH
mean.gif

I win 1 raffle for a 9.5 a the Flag Ship Store in San Fran, CA…..   The Size I picked for my Little Nephew that lives up that way…..

I hit him up on the Telly… no answer….If for some reason his funds ain't tight…. someone in the Bay PM me if yah need these….

got raffle tickets from 3 footlockers, 2 finishline and 2 champs... none of them called me today... guess this release is not going to be as easy as the concord lows. :frown:

Im trying to get all my ducks lined in a row for this release, and of course my nike.com account is, for some reason, saying im a UK shopper and not letting me switch to US.  So I can't update my payment information

I hate that this game passed me by.  Looks like my old *** will be getting the short end of the stick on another 1/3 releases I actually give a **** about the entire year again.

Last edited:
Playing watchdogs till 455 and getting ready for my j's ... Should be an easy copp
My set up =

iPad mini - eastbay.com
Iphone - FTL
PC- NDC
Wifeys phone - footaction

These shouldn't be any harder to get than the kobe gold elites

I've gone a .5 size up on XIs and it feels fine, never actually gone TTS on these. I've read that some people say that their toes feel tight when they've gone TTS, I understand people's feet are different. If you had the option would which would you grab?

I've gone a .5 size up on XIs and it feels fine, never actually gone TTS on these. I've read that some people say that their toes feel tight when they've gone TTS, I understand people's feet are different. If you had the option would which would you grab?
Go with .5 on XI imho.  Them pinky toes...

Back
Top Bottom