Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by rizzo

Originally Posted by GreenMachine

Originally Posted by FutureDHughes

Bro they are pristine!
SO JELLY!
eek.gif
... I had em in 96 and in 01...balled in all of them..
frown.gif

I would stick my tongue in Oprahs a** for these...nah... seriously, i would
eyes.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
2nd that.

Just looking at the Columbia pic above just adds more desire to get them again
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by NobleKane

they should have released the black/red xi in december and these in the summer...

This seems like the best release schedule, but 1 or the other will release this December and the other, most likely the following December.

we need to find an oxygen blocker for columbias, i know they say they should breathe but oxidation blows

I am not picky when it comes to XIs.. Aslong as I can add another pair to the collection!! Almost at 20 pairs of XI!!! Bring on columbias or breds

Originally Posted by JewSeeJay

Originally Posted by Josh311

Originally Posted by juicyju

Guess ill be spending money come December 
happy.gif

I talked to a local store owner who went to a secret meeting at an undisclosed location and he said the Columbias are still slated for this December.

I jus spoke with Ja Rule... he expects the Breds n Columbias to drop in a 2 for the price of 1 pack...
pimp.gif

laugh.gif

-Drew

I'm happy with either dropping, breds are my grails but wouldn't mind a fresh pair of columbias

I was hoping for columbias over breds... They are long overdue. Its time for the columbias!!!

I'm so disappointed. We got the breds in the CDP. The Columbia's are so very overdue.

And they're my grails. I planned a very well structured exit strategy from the shoe game that involved me buying about 4 pains of columbias. I has disappoint.

Originally Posted by iBlink

I'm so disappointed. We got the breds in the CDP. The Columbia's are so very overdue.

And they're my grails. I planned a very well structured exit strategy from the shoe game that involved me buying about 4 pains of columbias. I has disappoint.

QFT damn...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom