Air Jordan XI Columbia releasing Holiday 2012 via Modern Notoriety

Status
Not open for further replies.
So is this retro really going to release or are we only getting the Breds this year ?
Of course they're not.

Usually for the December release, we'd know what's dropping by about June.

It's August and we know the only Js dropping in Dec are Cool Grey 9s and Bred 11s.

Also, I don't get how people haven't noticed the pattern for like the past 4 years... 11s drop in December, and only one pair drops (packages notwithstanding). This question annoys me more than anything (not trying to dis or flame you though man, just saying).

It's obvious the Columbias are dropping Dec 2013.
wink.gif

these were live on ebay a week ago. so to answer your question i would expect ds shoes to stay icy 15 + years

air-jordan-11-columbia-icy-sole_05.jpg
air-jordan-11-columbia-icy-sole_04.jpg
Smh bro.

So seriously, one shoe out of how many? For every ONE pair of these I can find 20 that were DS'd and yellowed.

But that has nothing to do with my points. They yellow after you wear them. They are plain looking.

..or do you not wear shoes you buy? Oh I see...you're one of those cats that like to gobble up shoes so that those of us who'd fulfill a shoe's purpose (i.e. WEARING them) can't even cop.

Ok...
eyes.gif
there is plenty of examples, do your research. This is a quote from you "Even if you DS em, they'll still yellow." I was under the impression we were talking about a DS shoe. Yes I wear them, but not right away. What are you some dude that has to wear his shoes right away? smh bro ill leave that to you and all the other little kids. See how stupid that sounds? Same way you sound......BRO.
eyes.gif

Last edited:
there is plenty of examples, do your research. This is a quote from you "Even if you DS em, they'll still yellow." I was under the impression we were talking about a DS shoe. Yes I wear them, but not right away. What are you some dude that has to wear his shoes right away? smh bro ill leave that to you and all the other little kids. See how stupid that sounds? Same way you sound......BRO.
eyes.gif
I don't appreciate you trying to make it seem like I'm uniformed.
roll.gif

Again, I never said there aren't "plenty of examples", it's just that there are more examples of yellowing even whilst DS'n them.

And how the heck did you get the impression that we were talking about a DS'd shoe??? Oh, maybe you didn't notice the word "even" there at the beginning of that sentence, indicating that I pointed out an extreme, in this case, a deadstocked shoe. And no, I never claimed to wear them right away, but the point I made was that you seemed to only be defending a DS'd version of these shoes whereas I'm talking about every Columbia made. Of course I cannot speak for every shoe in existence, but I'm pretty sure the majority of the 15 year old shoes are yellowed.

Prove me wrong.

P.S. why the emphasis on bro? You clearly said it too
tired.gif

eyes.gif
I don't appreciate you trying to make it seem like I'm uniformed.
roll.gif

Again, I never said there aren't "plenty of examples", it's just that there are more examples of yellowing even whilst DS'n them.

And how the heck did you get the impression that we were talking about a DS'd shoe??? Oh, maybe you didn't notice the word "even" there at the beginning of that sentence, indicating that I pointed out an extreme, in this case, a deadstocked shoe. And no, I never claimed to wear them right away, but the point I made was that you seemed to only be defending a DS'd version of these shoes whereas I'm talking about every Columbia made. Of course I cannot speak for every shoe in existence, but I'm pretty sure the majority of the 15 year old shoes are yellowed.

Prove me wrong.

P.S. why the emphasis on bro? You clearly said it too
tired.gif
sigh. alright man. Its been awesome, but im done.

I kind figured but just wanted to be on the sure side, but I really wouldnt mind having a fresh pair of these in my closet.

Can we please lock this thread? The columbias arent releasing and people need to get over it. Wait until next year.
indifferent.gif

Thank you. You had no point anyway. I mean you quoted me but didn't reply to anything I said. It's good you gave up.

im so on the fence about these, id rather skip this and every other XI release and scoop up a good pair of 01s or OGs cuz I'll miss the wait in line and still pay the same reseller price but for great quality

im so on the fence about these, id rather skip this and every other XI release and scoop up a good pair of 01s or OGs cuz I'll miss the wait in line and still pay the same reseller price but for great quality
if you can get some clean OGs go for it. Nothing can beat those. The price tho
eyes.gif

if you can get some clean OGs go for it. Nothing can beat those. The price tho:rolleyes

I have a complete set of OG XIs and began a quest for a second set recently. You can EASILY find OG Breds for less than what this year's retro will go for, resale-wise. Columbias are harder to come by, but their prices aren't insane either, usually. A lot depends on how pristine you want it. If you want a very clear sole, with minimal yellowing on the patent, it might take a while. The issue with Concords is that you'll find a lot of pairs with yellowing mesh, but you can restore that will a bit of elbow grease. Patience and discipline are key, both in finding the right pair and the right price.

i just copped some DS 09 spacejams and they are slightly yellowed in the center of the sole but thats it... couldnt help it i guess... he really never wore them.. never even put his foot in them....

i wore my 00 columbias to the raptor release... ppl were 
nerd.gif

we always called these the unc Jordan's, remember my best friend having the og's in middle school wearing it with Vince carter tar heel jersey that was some sic outfit and that Jordan Nike unc jersey that was so expensive in the mid 90s when i was in middle school cant wait til these Columbia's drop whenever that may be

Please let this thread die. I look forward to some promising news every time it pops up... only to be let down and forced to live with the fact that they're not dropping this year.

^^ Isn't it depressing. I heard the reason why the Breds don't have the box is because JB was planning to drop these and scrapped it.

Man how do i get these. I remember back in the days i stood in line for 3 hours and got a pair, but now days how do you get these? can i still go to the mall 6am for 3 hours to cop these? and how do find out which store will have these?

please give me some tips

How many hours do you guys camp out for shoes???
I'm reading like 3-6 from most people and asking myself, "Why so little?"
I waited in line for 15 hours for the Concords, 10 for the CGs, and a little over 18 for the SJs. All of which I was number 25 or so in line...

anything over 2 hours and im going home, its not worth it for crap quality. Now if they retrod with OG qality i'll be in line for a good amount of time, u know what not even then

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom