Air Jordan XI Columbia releasing Holiday 2012 via Modern Notoriety

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yea this release shouldn't be that bad. But this is a very clean shoe and an automatic cop. Hope it comes out. Missed out on the Cool Greys, but was able to grab a pair of Concords.

Originally Posted by mjmoney23

I don't think think this release will be too bad. Look at how easy it was to get the anniversary XI which is a very similar shoe. Hopefully everyone will be able to get a pair.

You can't compare that release to a release around Christmas time. A christmas release instantly multiplies it.

^
not to mention its a OG colorway

we will see a year from now.........all ima say is "I told you so"

it will be more hype then Space Jams & Cool Greys with out a doubt

Not trying to troll or anything just spread the word. I was told(by someone I dont know) that he was told next year was going to be breds

Originally Posted by kidstylez

i wonder if jb is going to do a rotation every 5 years......bred....sjam...greys....concord....columbia....then back to bred.......those were all the XI's right? not counting lows

Knowing JB, when they retro the Black/Red Pair again, they will have the jumpman facing the correct direction of the left shoe.

Originally Posted by Prada G

Concord > Space Jam >Columbia> Cool Grey
I cannot wait!

FIXED
grin.gif

It's so hard to come by a pair on ebay that doesnt have some yellowing on the patent and/ or soles. I think a lot of people willl be trying to get their hands on icy pair of Columbias! Therefore the release might be very similar to the Concord release. I'd definitely camp for them to secure at least a pair for retail. I'm looking to cop multiples on release day Columbias are one of my favorite XI's
bfe15f69a6b6fa20a2956815c5e1a03ffcddf92.gif

I had been hearing rumors earlier in the year about a XI/ XII Pack release that will include the obsidian XII's and Columbia XI's. I hope JB just release em sepearately.

@natisfynest I heard the same... my manager at finishline told me someone from the store Corporate had a sample of the breds that would release

^Samething the guy told me said he seen a sample and all. I just kinda nodded and went about the convo, like i said either way I want whichever pair releases

Originally Posted by PleaseSayTheBaby23

^
not to mention its a OG colorway

we will see a year from now.........all ima say is "I told you so"

it will be more hype then Space Jams & Cool Greys with out a doubt

Cool Grays - possibly but not likely
Space Jams - No Way

Originally Posted by Magic1978

Originally Posted by mjmoney23

I don't think think this release will be too bad. Look at how easy it was to get the anniversary XI which is a very similar shoe. Hopefully everyone will be able to get a pair.

You can't compare that release to a release around Christmas time. A christmas release instantly multiplies it.

Valid point, however if a modified SJ or Concord were to release in the summer, they would still sell out.  The concord lows will show that if they are released.  I do agree that the Christmas release does give a shoe more hype, but I do not think these will hit concord hype.

I've been looking for Columbias and almost settled for Anniversaries because of the patent yellowing. Hopefully (not likely) the hype for these won't be anywhere near the Space Jams and Concords, all I need is 2 pairs

Originally Posted by websternguyen

blue soles pleasssssssssse

Yes! Will like me more than first retro. First pair of XI's I ever had. I would have to have two pairs cuz I know exactly how quick the upper yellows and contrast is horrible against the white leather upper that isn't yellow.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom