Air Jordan XI Columbia releasing Holiday 2012 via Modern Notoriety

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by Maximilian

I am very sorry for all you guys in the US and this very messed up distribution system. I live and come from Germany and here every christmas you can always preorder the XI's online form the 16th onwards and the shoes are at your door step on the 23rd. Only one chain in Germany sells them and you can even preorder 4 pairs at the same time, you just need to call on the 16th between 9 and 10 am and they are yours. No standing in line, no freezing. The only downturn: they are 30% more expensive in Germany, but the comfortable order process is worth every Euro cent.

With the galaxys it was a bit similar than in the states, waiting in line, lottery etc., but again luckily since the people who are only aiming at a resell are sometimes not smart enough, you can get your hands on them for around USD 700, so in one way I am happy to go the easier way over here on the other I am not, since there are only the special releases over here!

I'd pay that all day any day as long as I can secure a pair and not worry about safety...

ik im late but will they releasing both these and the breds this coming christmas/holiday season

the way its looking the aint coming, almost every shoe for the rest of the year has been leaked

Originally Posted by jayzrdead

the way its looking the aint coming, almost every shoe for the rest of the year has been leaked

This.
tired.gif

I really hope they release these.... i can wait for the breds. I believe this is truly the most underrated OG colorway, its just nasty!

love my breds, timeless xi that wont go bad because of the sole, just hope the quality is on point

im happy these arent releasing this year, gives me over a year and a half to break necks with these

Originally Posted by rcjbbp1313

im happy these arent releasing this year, gives me over a year and a half to break necks with these

Cool story bro

Originally Posted by rcjbbp1313

Can't wait till these release so I can finally have a pair!!
smokin.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom