Air Jordan XI CONCORD AFTERMATH thread. STILL NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

You can tell the mesh is going to be hell to keep clean. Love these though
Bar Keepers Friend FTW
That's why I only wear shorts or grey jogging pants with my Concords. I wouldn't use that BKF, it makes the mesh dull and will work just as bleach does by eventually turning it yellow. Just use a mild soap like woolite, then after you clean them stuff them in the box with some uncooked rice for a day or so to absorb all the moisture.

Thanks for the BKF and Rit info.....woolite sounds cool.
I got this from the local mall the other day. All natural. Does wonders on my others kicks....might try it on the mesh one day if need be http://www.shoemgk.com/

All I need is one more pair of Concords and at least one SJ then I'm moving on to the 13s and 4s

One of my all time favorites got one to rock and one to stock but damn these yellow so fast.. Only been a little more than a year and I'm already contemplating busting out the RIT on the mesh part. I don't care as much about the bottoms yellowing bc they touching pavement anyways but the upper is a whole diff story smh

One of my all time favorites got one to rock and one to stock but damn these yellow so fast.. Only been a little more than a year and I'm already contemplating busting out the RIT on the mesh part. I don't care as much about the bottoms yellowing bc they touching pavement anyways but the upper is a whole diff story smh
What city you live in? I have no yellowing on my Mesh, and my bottoms are still pretty icey considering I wore them already.

What city you live in? I have no yellowing on my Mesh, and my bottoms are still pretty icey considering I wore them already.
I live in Fresno ca a hot **** hole unfortunately.. The yellowing is still pretty minor it just pisses me off bc I take really good care of my shoes. I've prob worn these about 75 times ill try and post pics later when I get a chance

good luck on finding them space jams. unless u got 500 to drop on them.. so not worth it. just wait 10 years.

I live in Fresno ca a hot **** hole unfortunately.. The yellowing is still pretty minor it just pisses me off bc I take really good care of my shoes. I've prob worn these about 75 times ill try and post pics later when I get a chance
75...that's awesome. Better than letting them yellow in the box. I need to start wearing my kicks. I live in Michigan so I really don't wear anything until spring/summer

75...that's awesome. Better than letting them yellow in the box. I need to start wearing my kicks. I live in Michigan so I really don't wear anything until spring/summer
Same I live in West Michigan and all this lake-effect snow, but when it's nice out even in the winter I'll break out my concords or breds if it's dry. 

Co-sign. So this is what it's come to huh?

yall have got to be kidding me. I'm not quitting because I got the shoes, I'm quitting because I want to quit. I can't stand the my workplace environment anymore. I have 3 interviews scheduled for next week. Getting the shoes + quitting is just a reason I'm using to wear them. I'm quitting regardless. If somehow their arrival could happen when I accept my new job, in a perfect world, I could wear them to quit.

It's not like I'm saying, weeeeeeeee I got some shoes, I'm quitting a job. Be serious.

But that's not how you phrased what you said. Next time give better detail if you don't want to be misunderstood.

Ya the one thing I like about living here is the weather is usually good for wearing any pair of kicks (i.e. no rain/snow).  And with the rate JordanBrand is going at, it'd dumb not to wear your kicks b/c they keep re-re-retroing everything anyways, that in 4 to 5 years these will release again.  

Also, for those who've touched on it, I've heard RIT is the better way to go than BarKeepersFriend.  I could be way wrong on this b/c I've never used BKF but I've heard if you don't do it right it can really Fup your shoes.

Bkf is great, if you use it properly. It can remove the luster from your mesh, and yellow them. If you don't over do it, and make sure you don't leave any on the mesh, you'll be fine. RIT doesn't work as well

what state of yellowing would yall say this is? for simplicity...1-10...10 being the worst...? Thanks.

Last edited:
thanks yall. all for not since I lost the dang auction ....smh. $355.....It's looking more and more like I'm going to have to spend 400.

Back
Top Bottom