Air Jordan XI CONCORD AFTERMATH thread. STILL NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

Looks like Eastbay is trollin heads that didn't score a pair on RD through advertisements on NT 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by smzsmz

the quality on mine is ehh but i cant complain, it took mad long for me to actually get my size so im just happy to have one. i need another though. for the freezer. ima rock the worst quality first then save the better one for the 
eek.gif
factor in 10 years..... yeah, i said about 10 years. well anyway, heres my pair. not sure where it came from though.

Michael%20Jackson%20AJF%2011%20Jordan%20XI%2011%20Shoes%20%282%29.jpg

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

lets hope these dont come out in "kids" sizes 

Originally Posted by 40inchBoost

Originally Posted by wyocowboy2014

u cant be serious with that sig fam....
tired.gif

Wow! I read that and fainted! Dude is extra thirsty hustlin kicks he don't even have yet. That's why this thread is still going cause dudes like that tryna make a dollar off some shoes. Hope homie knows he ain't gonna retire off the 12 and 13 run of the footlocker he works at after school!

Originally Posted by In3gra

Originally Posted by ALSDAMAN24

Originally Posted by rjucks

To be honest that's all that matters man - you like them. Assuming the Jumpman, 23, carbon fiber, etc. all matches up accordingly. At the end of the day, you're the one that has to wear them so you should feel good in your shoes. Personally, I wouldnt have the patience of the energy to redo what I went through to get my pairs. I would have bowed out 2 weeks ago and copped from Flight Club for $400-500. Peace of mind.
Enjoy your pair!

I got my pair from Mental Kicks too this week and everything from the looks of it is on point.

Everything looks on point to you if you don't compare it to the release version.

I have compared them, my friend got a pair from the store, there are slight differences but nothing major.

Originally Posted by HdBkNIKE

Lmao they def buying them on RD with the pre order money

its what OVER 1/2 of the ebay seller do 
i guarantee it 

all these dudes dont have connets like that ..... they are just hitting up big chain stores with the simple minded peoples preorder money on thier debit....

Originally Posted by kcstudio

im still waiting on my orders made back in december from end... sucks living on guam.
mad.gif

damn thats sucks how many pairs did you order?

Originally Posted by Dark Skinned Jermaine

is it me or are prices on ebay steadily climbing again

havent seen them but i wouldnt doubt it....
market isnt saturated anymore

especially in big sizes

Ordered mine from mental kicks. Is that site legit? ive heard that they are legit but i've also heard that theyre not legit. Help me out. my pair looks legit to me.

Originally Posted by JAYZALLDAY

Ordered mine from mental kicks. Is that site legit? ive heard that they are legit but i've also heard that theyre not legit. Help me out. my pair looks legit to me.

this. i can't man. seriously. dudes not even willing to look back a couple pages for answers. 
tired.gif
 i thought the #1 rule of good forum etiquette was to search 1st.

Originally Posted by rjucks

Originally Posted by JAYZALLDAY

this. i can't man. seriously. dudes not even willing to look back a couple pages for answers. 
tired.gif
 i thought the #1 rule of good forum etiquette was to search 1st.
blah. i wont be that guy today.
there are more people saying that mental does not sell "authentic" (definition debatable) than those that vouch for mental kicks. depends on your expectations and tolerance level for quality. there are a some pics a few pages back showing concords from mental kicks. you may want to check those out and see if that's acceptable to you. I believe everyone who ordered from Mental Kicks has returned their orders (or at least most).

I give it a little less than a year and I wouldn't be surprised if big sizes range for much more than when these initially dropped. 
I could be wrong though.

-Drew

Originally Posted by dankenstien88

Looks like Eastbay is trollin heads that didn't score a pair on RD through advertisements on NT 

Those advertisements are set up according to your browsing habits(cookies). If I go to amazon, I see amazon.

I know in size 11 its been spiking.. in size 13 its stayed high asa mug....

I think all 11's are spiking right now(especially size 11 and 10.5), cool greys were selling for 250-280 last year. Past 2 weeks, i've seen 3 pairs go btwn 310-350, i guess it's guys trying complete their 11 set or something. Got me thinking about putting my extra pair on ebay, so i can use it to pay for another pair of concords.

Originally Posted by Magic1978

Originally Posted by dankenstien88

laugh.gif

Those advertisements are set up according to your browsing habits(cookies). If I go to amazon, I see amazon.

I get that.

I just thought it was funny that Eastbay is pulling a bait and switch by using pics of  Concords in their advertisments long after their site crashed on RD and they sold out.
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom