Air Jordan XI CONCORD AFTERMATH thread. STILL NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

Originally Posted by mauweezie42

madakickz.com anybody order from them? His ebay account is in good standing..
Pretty sure he sells early release a.k.a. questionable pairs. 

Originally Posted by rjucks

Originally Posted by JAYZALLDAY

Ordered mine from mental kicks. Is that site legit? ive heard that they are legit but i've also heard that theyre not legit. Help me out. my pair looks legit to me.

this. i can't man. seriously. dudes not even willing to look back a couple pages for answers. 
tired.gif
 i thought the #1 rule of good forum etiquette was to search 1st.
blah. i wont be that guy today.
there are more people saying that mental does not sell "authentic" (definition debatable) than those that vouch for mental kicks. depends on your expectations and tolerance level for quality. there are a some pics a few pages back showing concords from mental kicks. you may want to check those out and see if that's acceptable to you. I believe everyone who ordered from Mental Kicks has returned their orders (or at least most).
So what are you saying? Theyre fake or bad quality but real?

this. i can't man. seriously. dudes not even willing to look back a couple pages for answers. 
tired.gif
 i thought the #1 rule of good forum etiquette was to search 1st.
there are more people saying that mental does not sell "authentic" (definition debatable) than those that vouch for mental kicks. depends on your expectations and tolerance level for quality. there are a some pics a few pages back showing concords from mental kicks. you may want to check those out and see if that's acceptable to you. I believe everyone who ordered from Mental Kicks has returned their orders (or at least most).
There's a huge debate about this issue; it's basically impossible to sum into one sentence.  There are several threads about it.  If you want to positively know your shoes are 100% authentic from Nike, then I can definitively say Mental Kicks would not be a place you want to buy from.

basically, from what ive read a couple of posts back and in the past, mental kicks is known to sell early release pairs... ive also read that they sell legit pairs of older retros.. only way to find out for yourself is if you, yourself, compare your pair from mental kicks and one from a legitimate retailer.. other than that, its definitely still up for debate.. i was about to purchase from them just to do comparison checks for myself but i ended up not doing it.. living on guam and not in san diego like i used to, mail/packages are really hard to come by here.. theres always a massive delay and i really would rather not waste my time.

Finally got my pair from NatterJacks.  I must say i wasn't too please with their customer service.  Ordered on the 19th, didn't get a confirmation email. emailed them on the 24th and got an email back from them saying they are swamped and still processing. on the 3rd i sent another email and got an email saying they were on the way and i'd get a shipping number by the end of the week.  The next Wednesday i got the shipping number which wasn't too helpful because all it said was that my order had reached its designated country and the date that they were shipped out was 1/5/2012.

Besides all that, i'm ok with the shoes.  Silver carbon fiber paper, shoe trees are glittery, patent cut is decent, box was a little beat up, the midsole has a slight "wrinkle" on the left shoe near the toe box.  Production date: 7/13/2011-10/10/2011

I've worn my black/red XI's since 2001 and they look great, hopefully these can last me 10 years as well
smile.gif

Finally got my pair from snipes and it didn't update from that 60%. So just be on the lookout for those still waiting

I've been trying to scoop up craigslist pairs for 275-300 all week. It's worked a bit but I have a feeling not for long. The listings each day are dwindling as well as the peeps desperate to unload. Tax checks are coming so new customers will be popping up all over in the next few weeks.

Originally Posted by CDUNK

There's a huge debate about this issue; it's basically impossible to sum into one sentence.  There are several threads about it.  If you want to positively know your shoes are 100% authentic from Nike, then I can definitively say Mental Kicks would not be a place you want to buy from.
yep. lol

Originally Posted by philaflava1

So are people removing the carbon paper and putting silica packets in their box to store these cords?

left mine as is. carbon fiber paper, no silica packs. i might be the one on here in a few months searching for fixes to the yellowing sole tho lol.
honestly, i think a little bit (or in some cases, a lot) of yellowing gives your 11s a bit of character... like a fine wine hah. 

So are people removing the carbon paper and putting silica packets in their box to store these cords?

That's exactly what I did. Hoping it works out for these. I get em at work, so I throw a couple in each box.

Originally Posted by Definition Of Dopeness

I think all 11's are spiking right now(especially size 11 and 10.5), cool greys were selling for 250-280 last year. Past 2 weeks, i've seen 3 pairs go btwn 310-350, i guess it's guys trying complete their 11 set or something. Got me thinking about putting my extra pair on ebay, so i can use it to pay for another pair of concords.

This...I put any extra pair of my DS Cool Greys on EBay and watching the madness ensue.

2001 black reds spiked in price severely. all around 450 or better. glad i was able to pick another pair up before the concord release for less

^^^ Tis the season for XI's
smile.gif
There's going to be 2 Christmas' this year, one in May and one in December
pimp.gif

left mine as is. carbon fiber paper, no silica packs. i might be the one on here in a few months searching for fixes to the yellowing sole tho lol.
honestly, i think a little bit (or in some cases, a lot) of yellowing gives your 11s a bit of character... like a fine wine hah. 

I folded my paper nd put it in ne of these gallon size ziplocks and left it in my box

Un-ds my pair last night small house party and I have to say there pretty comfortable to for being Jordan sneakers I'm use to my 11' air max so there's no comparison. I already regret wearing them dough :-( there just way to icy and after one wear the bottom sole already has a grey shade so I'm already expecting for some yellowing to pop up withIn a few months just like CGs . I felt like such a gurl cuz even while driving I sat down a layer of napkins on the floor mat so my heel wouldn't get to jacked up while on the gas

^^ I hope you cleaned the soles before you decided to place the left shoe on top of the uppers on the right shoe to avoid dirt stains.

Originally Posted by biaac diaac

Yes don't get them dirty ever! They are shoes for Christ sake.

I noticed the sarcasm but ive always been use to taking care of my shoes especially special Jordan's like these. The reason I do so is because 10 years from now I still wanna Rock these shoes occasionally with out them looking like a bag of *!% . But my other shoes like vans air max etc. etc I run thru those like crazy because those ARE just any other regular shoe that I can just get out of bed head down to my local mall and scoop up a few Pairs. To each there Own but for me I like to preserve my shoes and like being careful . I guess maybe the feeling is the same as buying a brand new 2012 pick up truck and having tO run thru a rough road with loose gravel every where going 115+ mph god forbid you ruin your brand new pick up truck with a few rock chips

Back
Top Bottom