Air Jordan XI *COOL GREY* *12/23/10 NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING! YOU WILL BE BANNED!!

i wish i had 2 pairs of SJs because i love the XIs that much that i dont wanna mess up the beautiful clear soles Thats why mySJs are still DS. Thats why i got 2 pairs of CGs so i can atleast wear one even tho im not wearing this shoe til spring/summer.

Originally Posted by penny4prezident

Originally Posted by GetHigh420

All I'm saying is that this color if food for hyperbeast, if I'm able to get a pair I will just to prove to one of my boys I can, but I do not thinks the hype for the shoe is needed.

Bro just stop posting you FAIL miserably EVERY TIME.
ok
ohwell.gif

Damn bro you got served
laugh.gif
 I just got here and i didnt get treated like that smart=cool
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Baby Jumpman

^Long Island.

My point was a closed mouth doesn't get fed. While people are behind the computer asking for help someone else is out there going around to different spots or making calls. By the time someone actually answers where they picked them up you could've already gone to a few spots. No one is gunna post the exact spot where they bought them from early and if they do they're idiots.

It's the same thing every hyped release. Dudes sit around refreshing the thread waiting for info and asking a bunch of questions about stores and availability while some "hypebeast" or "reseller" is grabbing all the pairs from stores. Then they cry and complain about not getting a pair.
where are you getting yours from...RFM?

Guys....there's no reason to get up in arms over these. There are MORE than enough pairs. I'm copping on Swoosh and then might be hitting my local NikeTown for a few more pairs....

1 is enough for me, after this its the playoff 13's and then the Royal Foams and I am good. Good luck to all, I think their will be more than enough to go around but most of you new sneakerhead's are nervous as hell every release.

All I'm saying is that this color if food for hyperbeast, if I'm able to get a pair I will just to prove to one of my boys I can, but I do not thinks the hype for the shoe is needed.

Bro just stop posting you FAIL miserably EVERY TIME.
ok
ohwell.gif
Bless your little heart for trying though.
laugh.gif
damn

Originally Posted by DieselJordans

Alright here is a little heads up, Mr. Sports in Parkchester, Bronx NY by the 6 Train is selling them early on the low though, and BX Sports on 57th st. Bergenline avenue in NJ but they are a little friendlier so have the cash on hand, both spots are letting them fly for $200-$220. SLIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIME..........

Eff Mr Sports!
laugh.gif
  Unless you walk in looking like a drug dealer the dont even pay attention to you.  I went in about 2 weeks ago to ask if they were doing pre-orders like the SJs and Mr. Chan (or whatever his name is) would even speak to me.  Just said "No" and turned back around.  Mr. Sports is always my LAST resort.  I hate spending money there.

Originally Posted by datdamndeuce

Guys....there's no reason to get up in arms over these. There are MORE than enough pairs. I'm copping on Swoosh and then might be hitting my local NikeTown for a few more pairs....

Lets hope theres enough on swoosh.  last time for the altitudes I failed miserably on swoosh.  
tired.gif

Im not trying to hype anything but all im saying is that as much as people are saying there are more than enough pairs, you also gotta remember about the actualy sizes. Remember back in the day the most common size gone was 9-9.5. Now its 11, 11.5, 12. Here in NYC these are the first sizes to go. Then its 13, 10, 9.5, 9, 10.5. every release ive been to this year, those sizes sold out in that order (foams, lebrons). There is a possiblity of restock, but still, you have to be on it heavy to catch the restock before the resellers do as well.

Do i wanna re live 2001 to get these?.... 300+ at the mall... fights... police everywhere.....seeing people get they bags snatched by ninjas waitin for a come up. Detroit has the HIGHEST UNEMPLOYMENT rate in AMERICA. Operation early copp is in process......

1focusedfemale wrote:
Do i wanna re live 2001 to get these?.... 300+ at the mall... fights... police everywhere.....seeing people get they bags snatched by ninjas waitin for a come up. Detroit has the HIGHEST UNEMPLOYMENT rate in AMERICA. Operation early copp is in process......

SMH I'm glad that never happend to me I'm from NYC I stay clear from the super hood spots or I got the crew wit me but I like to shop alone most of the time to avoid jealousy
mad.gif

Originally Posted by sammietheboss

SMH I'm glad that never happend to me I'm from NYC I stay clear from the super hood spots or I got the crew wit me but I like to shop alone most of the time to avoid jealousy
mad.gif

they sell early in the hood spots, they know Jordan reps arent going to be around anywhere near rls date 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by 1focusedfemale

You must of went to Eastland or somethin.

Originally Posted by HP31308

Originally Posted by 1focusedfemale

You must of went to Eastland or somethin.
Nah, probably Northland.
roll.gif

Should have gone to Somerset.
grin.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Jordan23LES

total in nyc w/ taxes should be about $190
I just bought the XIII red&white came out to 170 dont get Jiped bro
tired.gif

Sounds like you're the one who got screwed, you could have copped those XIII's from jimmyjazz.com for about $150 shipped.

Just paid for pair number 2. Huge relief. Now I only have to go out for one more pair on release day and since I already got 2 pairs I wont stress for that third one.

Originally Posted by dontae

I don't think they'll be that limited folks... not as bad as the spacejams I know for a fact!!! So if your in line at a decent time you'll have nothing to worry about

Not in big cities.

Do you guys notice that there's always the ones that come in here for almost EVERY release to say, "Guys, there are enough to go around for EVERYBODY."?
This is simply not true, because after every release ... someone either doesn't get them because they sold out everywhere, or is forced to pay resell prices. 

Just stop ...

Originally Posted by stevedensmore

Originally Posted by Jordan23LES

total in nyc w/ taxes should be about $190
I just bought the XIII red&white came out to 170 dont get Jiped bro
tired.gif

Sounds like you're the one who got screwed, you could have copped those XIII's from jimmyjazz.com for about $150 shipped.

yo wanna hear something
laugh.gif
 I went to my local jimmy jazz and paid 170 tax included
roll.gif

^^ Totally agree. People said that about 11/12 pack and space jams and yet there were tons of people desperately scrambling for pairs after release who werent able to get them. Not everyone livesin NYC or Chicago.

Originally Posted by marley

^^ Totally agree. People said that about 11/12 pack and space jams and yet there were tons of people desperately scrambling for pairs after release who werent able to get them. Not everyone livesin NYC or Chicago.
I remember I got raped on the 11/12 pack paid 550 for them on release day too
frown.gif
 oh and I live in NYC

Back
Top Bottom