Air Jordan XI *COOL GREY* *12/23/10 NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING! YOU WILL BE BANNED!!

Originally Posted by bittersweet

Mikey23 wrote:
thadangerousmind wrote:
MoCityTwin2 wrote:
Copped. Retail. Goodnight...my camp out turned out to end early.

Smh at that patent leather cut!

Dude that pair is horrible, just look at the cut of the patent leather, u should of keep the pic to ur self.

GO TO SLEEP.

Seriously! Some people have nothing better to do than hate. Go get some p***y if you can and go to sleep..........

Originally Posted by ohdannyboy

Originally Posted by air max 87

Originally Posted by dtb00201

Originally Posted by Cedric Ceballos 1995 Lakers

Originally Posted by deedeecee012

went to one of my local footlockers today, and they said they would only have GS sizes... them crooks. 
grin.gif

if i were you, call and ask to speak to a manager   if the manager says the same thing  then call corporate.  of course employees will always get first dibs on the shoes  but most stores aren't stupid enough to have all their pairs accounted for.  it's going to be a bunch of pissed off people on the 23rd and a few people will call and complain about how shady that place was to corporate.  if it's a bunch of complaints i wouldn't be suprised if something happened to some of the employees in that store  job wise.

I can tell you this, my local footlocker only got kids sizes and they do higher sales numbers than all the shoe stores in the area. For whatever reason Nike wouldn't send them adult sizes. They even had the DM calling around to warehouses trying to get them a shipment with no luck. Now all we have is 18 mens pairs at a Footaction to go around for everyone.
word, ive seen PLENTY of footlockers that only get GS in certain %$*!, does it make sense? nope but it happens.
It's usually due to them selling a shoe before the release date and getting caught
not really, could be the person who sends out shoes in their area is a moron or for other reasons...

Originally Posted by riddla713

Originally Posted by bigj505

Originally Posted by J0rdanXIII

Just got an email from ups on my SNS order.

Exception Reason: ADVERSE WEATHER CONDITIONS
Exception Resolution: THE MOVEMENT OF THE PACKAGE WILL RESUME AS SOON AS THE WEATHER CONDITIONS ALLOW (RESOLUTION)

me 2

whats SNS if you dont mind me asking? i have a 2 pairs coming from wellgosh that shipped early friday morning but they still havent arrived. they were also shipped by ups. if they dont show by tomorrow than im going to go ahead and cop another pair from my connects store just so i can have these in these in my hands already. plus i planned on rocking these to my families christmas dinner with the polo i bought to match.

http://www.sneakersnstuff.com/
had them for 155 shipped after coupon code.

Originally Posted by Mikey23

Originally Posted by thadangerousmind

Originally Posted by MoCityTwin2

Copped. Retail. Goodnight...my camp out turned out to end early.

Smh at that patent leather cut!

Dude that pair is horrible, just look at the cut of the patent leather, u should of keep the pic to ur self.
3730905591_06e4035dbe_o.gif

Originally Posted by YoungSk8

went to one of my local footlockers today, and they said they would only have GS sizes... them crooks. 
grin.gif

if i were you, call and ask to speak to a manager   if the manager says the same thing  then call corporate.  of course employees will always get first dibs on the shoes  but most stores aren't stupid enough to have all their pairs accounted for.  it's going to be a bunch of pissed off people on the 23rd and a few people will call and complain about how shady that place was to corporate.  if it's a bunch of complaints i wouldn't be suprised if something happened to some of the employees in that store  job wise.
where you going to get yours Pat??
i got a pair off that hannon store site they posted on here,  their not shipping til january but that's fine with me because im goin to be in ny from the 26th to jan 25th  so ill get em when i get back  along with some playoff xiii's that will be here waiting for me.

im goin to go to either the galleria or del amo tomorrow to try to get a few more pairs,  1 pair in case my online order goes bad, and another pair for profit purposes and i need to get my sons pair.   i might go to fox hills for their midnight release though.  i got an old lids tshirt around here somewhere. im just going to walk in the mall casually with it on and tell the security i work at lids and we gotta be there early for a meeting and just lay low and post in front of footlocker
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by ohdannyboy

Originally Posted by dtb00201

grin.gif

I can tell you this, my local footlocker only got kids sizes and they do higher sales numbers than all the shoe stores in the area. For whatever reason Nike wouldn't send them adult sizes. They even had the DM calling around to warehouses trying to get them a shipment with no luck. Now all we have is 18 mens pairs at a Footaction to go around for everyone.
word, ive seen PLENTY of footlockers that only get GS in certain %$*!, does it make sense? nope but it happens.
It's usually due to them selling a shoe before the release date and getting caught
not really, could be the person who sends out shoes in their area is a moron or for other reasons...

in that case i stand corrected, it's crazy how they would give stores only kids sizes for this release  but in general, it can be annoying when your dealing with managers and approach them the right way and they still give you run around b.s.   most spots are cool with me  i tell them something along the lines of "i got 2 questions i know your tired of hearing but please bear with me"  what time do you open and how many sizes 11's do you have.  i expect regular sales associates to be on their run around b.s if i don't know them like that but  when managers do it  it's irritating. 

Originally Posted by Fatherless Child

If you camp for some shoes I don't care how much love you got for them or how many times you got gassed up, you are a lame.

You mad cuz you had no luck getting the Greys? It's okay, I'll ship you a pair
wink.gif

Originally Posted by EkinKlat

If you camp for some shoes I don't care how much love you got for them or how many times you got gassed up, you are a lame.

You mad cuz you had no luck getting the Greys? It's okay, I'll ship you a pair
wink.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

I heard the airports in the UK have been closed due to snow.... For those who ordered from there, it will take a few more days for our orders to get here

i'm so pissed, i went to spokane for last minute xmas shopping and my spot it another city closer to where i live called and said they got them today but i was 3 hours away. I got some coming from another NTer but i coulda got these at retail. Oh well i guess 1 is enough. I might call em in the morning though cause i got some of my doubles sold this week.

Originally Posted by JordanFan04

Originally Posted by JrMOFF2

To those who order on Eastbay, what are your tips??

1195444920122988684praying_hands_joshua_sne_01.svg.hi.png

Bible-.gif

o yea i am sure I will need this too, but specifically...like should I keep more than one eastbay tab up and keep refreshing to they appear om the site. Like do they go up right at 12 a.m. EST?

If you criticize someone for doing something that has nothing to do with you I don't care how many teeth you have, you are a lame.

Originally Posted by JordanFan04

To those who order on Eastbay, what are your tips??

1195444920122988684praying_hands_joshua_sne_01.svg.hi.png

Bible-.gif

o yea i am sure I will need this too, but specifically...like should I keep more than one eastbay tab up and keep refreshing to they appear om the site. Like do they go up right at 12 a.m. EST?

If you HAVE to use Eastbay, try calling them about 10-15 minutes prior to release and bs'ing, all the while having your browser open and ready. If you don't have to use them, then have NDC open as well.

Originally Posted by GottaBdaShoes

If you criticize someone for doing something that has nothing to do with you I don't care how many teeth you have, you are a lame.
laugh.gif

IT's interesting looking at the posts asking how to secure a pair. It's easy really. Either order online or wait it out at the retail stores. Honestly, I'm kind of excited for this drop. Its the experience. I'm 30 in two months and am waiting at one of our local Footlocker's at 2pm tmrw like I did when I was in 10th grade. If you REALLY want your pair, just wait. It may take some time but you'll get your pair.

Back
Top Bottom