Air Jordan XI *COOL GREY* *12/23/10 NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING! YOU WILL BE BANNED!!

Originally Posted by JoRdaNH109

Thanks babyJ - This is all hype this time around...back then, it was serious.

Yup, I remember. The good ol' days I've been collecting for over 13 years now and it is not even close to what it use to be
smile.gif
My Dad is the one who got me started. I had most of my OG's passed down to me and he bought 2 pairs each release so I had his DS J's.

Originally Posted by darthmj23

babyJs23 wrote:

JoRdaNH109 wrote:

SlimK4 wrote:

JoRdaNH109 wrote:

who needs retros when you got these

wink.gif
40645_421124491371_679096371_5354488_2578938_n.jpg
They are still retros....

Those are Retro + from 01 young buck, get your model history straight 
laugh.gif

OG's came out in 95-96

Cool 01's tho

Didn't say they were OG's - You did... I'm know my history... thanks.

39101_417617241371_679096371_5258841_8085047_n.jpg
39708_417617141371_679096371_5258831_7913400_n.jpg
39632_417617151371_679096371_5258832_7065735_n.jpg

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
Those shoes and pics are
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
Brings back memories when I had 200+ J's stolen by a ex-friend of mine
frown.gif
He and his friends stole all my 11's including 2 DS DMP's and now I'm having to start from scratch again.
Damn, ex-friend g'ed your j's.  Grounds for an +@!-whoopin'
mad.gif

he is in jail now for 3 counts of felony theft since he stole over a value of $15K+. Luckliy I had renters insurance and got a check from my insurance company which I'm spending to restart my collection. Trust me, he will get the worst chin checkin when he gets out.

Got my next day tracking from Swoosh. I paid for Next day. Thought I could just call and re-adjust since the promo code wasn't working. I didn't read the fine print and thought I could call and re-adjust. Oh well, I'm just glad that my pairs are being shipped for sure. Should be here tomorrow!

I call nike talked to a cool rep, who actually knew what was going on with this release. dude said my order was good now if i could only get a shipping confirmation, for next day shipping then im in there like booty hair FTW

just copped the last three pairs from that german site someone hinted at a few pages back...two 8.5s and a 12.5...thanks man 
pimp.gif

$576 shipped
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by you go boy

i got the 01 grays, concords and jams but they all yellow 
30t6p3b.gif

Seaglow can fix that.

Happy i got my 9.5 and 10. Can't wait for next year.

I woke up, went to work, checked my email on my first break, email from Nike about the CG's, placed my order, all was well.
I'd like to wait in line with other heads for once but don't see that happening.

Size 16 FTW... kind of.

These are just a reseller shoe.  Most of them are up on ebay and the forums from all you punk beyotches.

Originally Posted by Space DooDoo Pistols

I woke up, went to work, checked my email on my first break, email from Nike about the CG's, placed my order, all was well.
I'd like to wait in line with other heads for once but don't see that happening.

Size 16 FTW... kind of.
Trust me, you don't want to wait with other dudes for super hyped releases like this. Brings out the worst in people.

ANYONE KNOW IF WE HAVE TO SIGN FOR THESE IF YOU ORDERED OFF NDC??

cuz usually next day is like 7am - 9am... i dont wanna get up that early and stay up for 2hrs for nothing ...

Frisco NT was fun as hell...... I loved the jokes and the clowning around..... " can you please clear the sidewalk." the best was seeing dudes take off after they walked out the store. They had a lot of goons hanging out at the front door, but nothing went down, plus people who were getting one pair helped out those who need a pair..... I love my city.

laugh.gif
at dudes coming in here with the "OG" Cool Greys like they are high and mighty.

Those are trash compared to these. This is coming from an OG.

Originally Posted by BBYPENNY

Didn't get an e-mail with a tracking number, but just went on NDC and checked my order status. Though it says "In Process", they provided me with a tracking number on the website. Everybody should check on NDC. I feel relieved and excited now. They did give everybody Next Day Shipping (via FedEx) and should expect theirs tomorrow.
Thank you for that! mine says "in process", but on the bottom of the page it said "shipped" with a tracking number.  Will be here by 3pm tomorrow!

Originally Posted by MisterP0315

laugh.gif
at dudes coming in here with the "OG" Cool Greys like they are high and mighty.

Those are trash compared to these. This is coming from an OG.

Sorry i cant agree with your statement.  01 CG is still superior to these new CG.  The patent leather on each is like night and day.  These are nice, but 01 CG is better.

Originally Posted by papeshfoo

Originally Posted by BBYPENNY

Didn't get an e-mail with a tracking number, but just went on NDC and checked my order status. Though it says "In Process", they provided me with a tracking number on the website. Everybody should check on NDC. I feel relieved and excited now. They did give everybody Next Day Shipping (via FedEx) and should expect theirs tomorrow.
Thank you for that! mine says "in process", but on the bottom of the page it said "shipped" with a tracking number.  Will be here by 3pm tomorrow!

Thanks for pointing that out. The top section of the "Order Status" window still says "In Progress", but everything else says "Shipped" with a tracking number.

I got a little bit worried because I didn't get the e-mail about bumped up shipping or a shipment confirmation (which we usually get).

Can't wait.

for some reason, i havent received a shipping notification for my 2 orders from NDC, but checked order status and both have shipped with estimated delivery of tomorrow!
NDC hooked it up for xmas.
I know the site was acting flaky last night, causing a lot of problems...but to be honest, i think it has performed the best out of all of the online retailers over the last few major releases. Just my opinion.
Free shipping and free returns makes NDC my first choice for sure...

-sf77

Back
Top Bottom