Air Jordan XI *COOL GREY* *12/23/10 NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING! YOU WILL BE BANNED!!

Originally Posted by The7onius

Originally Posted by Snowman626

^ after reading some posts about getting them with thin laces...I'm hoping for thick nice white laces.

Some people are getting thin laces?? Mine are thick, no glue marks, no scuffs, I trust the shoe comes out immaculate ordering with NDC.
I'll second that...when I buy from NDC the shoes are almost always flawless. When I get them from Eastbay or Footlocker that's when I've gotten flaws. I wouldn't be surprised if they have a grade system we know less about, A+ goes to Nike, A to A- goes to outside sellers. I have no proof of this, but I think it's a safe guess.

Originally Posted by Paycheck26

Woke up to the shipping confirmation email from finishline mobile. Good thing I was off wednesday morning I woulda probably missed out
pimp.gif
Same here

Got my tracking email from Finishline mobile. So siurprised. says theu will be here on the 27th. they are in kentucky right now. Was in line all night and eneded up with nothing. Will neer camp out again in houston.

After 2 hours and 45 mins, on Swoosh, i got my 3 pairs.. Website crash, but keep trying.. Also pick up another 3 pairs from footlocker, and footaction.
Thanks Swoosh for free over night shipping.. 105 no shipping can't beat that.. people that didn't get their pair, better start bidding on ebay...
They will not have anymore restock from ndc.. they had a restock at 12:00pm pst yesterday.

Made my wife wait in line for a few hours in OKC, almost two fights, one guy arrested, didn't get a size 12 but got a 10 and 10.5. The system at all the OKC stores is terrible.

FedEx tracking says mine are on truck for delivery. By far the easiest release for me yet, just a 40 min hold with NDC, a day later and presto! Hope everyone still looking get a pair. Don't let the resellers rob yall!

Originally Posted by button999

Originally Posted by Snowman626

^ after reading some posts about getting them with thin laces...I'm hoping for thick nice white laces.
Some people are getting thin laces?? Mine are thick, no glue marks, no scuffs, I trust the shoe comes out immaculate ordering with NDC.
I'll second that...when I buy from NDC the shoes are almost always flawless. When I get them from Eastbay or Footlocker that's when I've gotten flaws. I wouldn't be surprised if they have a grade system we know less about, A+ goes to Nike, A to A- goes to outside sellers. I have no proof of this, but I think it's a safe guess.
Not always true. I've had pairs that came looking with scuff marks and such. I also have had many flawless pairs. It's not a big deal though. If there's something wrong with them, I usually just go in store, buy a new clean pair and then return the NDC one. Or if I cop multiples and one pair has a scuff on it or something, I'll just wear that pair first.

On my CG's from NDC, 3 of them were flawless, and one had a small scuff in the inside of the upper on the left pair. Not a huge deal. I'm going to clean it first, then if it doesn't come out, it'll be the pair I wear. No biggie...

Got my tracking info from Finish Line Mobile this morning, my Cool Grey's are being delivered today! I ordered Wed at noon, and only paid 7.99 for the shipping. Merry Xmas to me, ended up getting two pairs. Have a Great Xmas everybody!

Originally Posted by tSamShoX

My brothers 9.5 went through, however my 2 sz.13's got cancelled. #*#$ my life.....

Aint that serious bro, be on the look out at Eastbay and Finishline, I think it's safe to say NDC is done with restockings.

Here is my story. Got off work at 10:00 pm on the 22nd. Got in line at the mall at around 10:30pm that same day at walked up to already to 200 plus people in line b4 me at greenspoint mall in houston texas. After hours and hours of sitting, the doors open and these flashlight cops were letting to people in 10 at a time. By now, it was over 500 people outside. Once the people started pushing and shoving, the police called for backup and then closed down every store in the mall. Some of the people that just got their at  6 am when the stores opened secured their pairs because of skipping awhile others that been their since 12pm the day before walked out with nothing. Like always, people could stand for that so we tried to sneak in the mall through macys or any outside store we could find, but did not succeed. We heard gunshots and some people got robbed which forced the news people to come out annd more cops to prevent rights. 6 fights happened including a fight between a guy and a girl. Left greenspoint since I had a feeling I would secure and went to willlowbrook to nothing but kids and infants sizes. The associate tried to be funny saying they had my size 13 or 14 in the back and had the nerve to bring me out an infants size and laugh. I told the !**+ ill catch his @** off work and then the his whole mood changed like naw homie i was bringing that size foir someone else so i told him that what i thought and dont think that referee shirt gon save u cuz ill bring the drama to you. Left that mall and winded up at northwest mall to a packed line. Made us stand in the line all this time to tell us they had no mens sizes whatsoever liaaaaaaaaaaaaaaars. I had to get the 411 so I snuck into Palis Royal burnt off from the cops(not mall cops) and ran into the manager eating in the lobby. Asked him were the sold out of a size 14 in mens and he told me no. I went into footaction and he brought my size to the front paid for them and the !**+ at the register wasnt paying attention and rung me up for 2pairs one in men and one in infants and told me they were non returnable ******%%t. Secured my pair and went to another footaction at another mall and returned them and they put the money back on my card. This release was hectic but like i said before the release "many will enter few will win"

Originally Posted by seanj4523

Here is my story. Got off work at 10:00 pm on the 22nd. Got in line at the mall at around 10:30pm that same day at walked up to already to 200 plus people in line b4 me at greenspoint mall in houston texas. After hours and hours of sitting, the doors open and these flashlight cops were letting to people in 10 at a time. By now, it was over 500 people outside. Once the people started pushing and shoving, the police called for backup and then closed down every store in the mall. Some of the people that just got their at  6 am when the stores opened secured their pairs because of skipping awhile others that been their since 12pm the day before walked out with nothing. Like always, people could stand for that so we tried to sneak in the mall through macys or any outside store we could find, but did not succeed. We heard gunshots and some people got robbed which forced the news people to come out annd more cops to prevent rights. 6 fights happened including a fight between a guy and a girl. Left greenspoint since I had a feeling I would secure and went to willlowbrook to nothing but kids and infants sizes. The associate tried to be funny saying they had my size 13 or 14 in the back and had the nerve to bring me out an infants size and laugh. I told the !**+ ill catch his @** off work and then the his whole mood changed like naw homie i was bringing that size foir someone else so i told him that what i thought and dont think that referee shirt gon save u cuz ill bring the drama to you. Left that mall and winded up at northwest mall to a packed line. Made us stand in the line all this time to tell us they had no mens sizes whatsoever liaaaaaaaaaaaaaaars. I had to get the 411 so I snuck into Palis Royal burnt off from the cops(not mall cops) and ran into the manager eating in the lobby. Asked him were the sold out of a size 14 in mens and he told me no. I went into footaction and he brought my size to the front paid for them and the !**+ at the register wasnt paying attention and rung me up for 2pairs one in men and one in infants and told me they were non returnable ******%%t. Secured my pair and went to another footaction at another mall and returned them and they put the money back on my card. This release was hectic but like i said before the release "many will enter few will win"

lol, that boy said bring the drama, houston is always crazy, never again will i camp for shoes in that city though, 11/12 pack opened my eyes to how shady these stores/people is

Went to theshoegame.com release party at Lenox Mall that joint was hectic but it was definitely cool.. I wind up getting 4 pairs..

Debating whether to keep just one pair or two.

Love these shoes but clear soles always look horrible after a few months.
sick.gif

Originally Posted by Mez 0ne

sick.gif

So you'll sell one just because of the sole?? I don't see what the fuss is, just the sole turn yellow, not the whole shoe, isn't that all that matters?

got get the big hype over these... had them for the longest people fighting crying... I got 3 pairs of swoosh for 105 I sold to my guys for less than retail

Originally Posted by J0rdanXIII

Originally Posted by SlimK4

JUST GOT MY SHIPPING CONFIRMATION FROM FINISH LINE MOBILE.......

I realized my iphone put the wrong zip code in for shipping though.....

anyone know how I can fix that??

call finishline customer service 888-777-3949, or actually ups may be able to fix it if its already been picked up.

Appreciate the QUICK response bro!
I called Finishline and got it changed.....
pimp.gif

I hope you get your shipping confirmation soon..

Originally Posted by Mez 0ne

sick.gif

So you'll sell one just because of the sole?? I don't see what the fuss is, just the sole turn yellow, not the whole shoe, isn't that all that matters?
I've owned like every XI that has come and gone since 96'.....I always love them at first and then after a few wears they get dirty as hell and I always end up selling them (especially my concords)
laugh.gif

I'm just debating, the cool greys are probably one of my favorite Jordans ever next to the TB 3's.

Originally Posted by crbeezy

lol, that boy said bring the drama, houston is always crazy, never again will i camp for shoes in that city though, 11/12 pack opened my eyes to how shady these stores/people is

Jordan XI + Houston = Madness

who you telling, after so many fails at big releases i can always count on a store in every mall to pull some shady @*$*. if it wasnt for my cousin id be like half the other people in here venting and fustrated.

Please be reminded that there is absolutely NO BUYING, SELLING or TRADING ALLOWED outside our buy/sell forums.

Originally Posted by Regal Black

Originally Posted by crbeezy

Jordan XI + Houston = Madness
QFT....
I remember it being crazy for the Cool greys back in 01.....I know this time all the folks from 01 that missed out plus all the new folks were out there that night 
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom