Air Jordan XI *COOL GREY* *12/23/10 NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING! YOU WILL BE BANNED!!

Well got mine today @ around 1:30pm EST from NDC and I must say these CG XIs are on point. I'm even impressed with NDC for the over night shipping which was free!
pimp.gif
 They did us loyal sneakerheads right. They will be the first site I go to from now on when new releases come out (normally I buy locally or thru FL).

On to the XIs, quality is the best I've seen from JB for a long time. They kept it original too, even got the fat laces right! I think these were widely available for the most part as I know of a few stores that had them locally. It was just the demand was so damn high, they seem kinda limited IMO.

Anyway, love the new shoe smell!
smile.gif
 On to the Cement IIIs...
smokin.gif

Crazy the UK NDC still has a full run of sizes and people out here are fighting to get a pair, I feel tempted to sell my 7.5 and order 2 7's from there.

Originally Posted by The7onius

Crazy the UK NDC still has a full run of sizes and people out here are fighting to get a pair, I feel tempted to sell my 7.5 and order 2 7's from there.

Crooked tongues still has a size 7.

Just got my (3)Sz.10.5'S from nike.com, well, 2 for me - 1 for my cousin. Loving the quality + fit.

That upgrade to next day air made it a Merry Christmas for me! Hope everyone got theirs!

Originally Posted by KenJi714

Got my 2 pairs from NDC. I love them. Going to sell one to get the Kobe Grinch

good choice!!!
laugh.gif

im looking forward to the grinch as well~ they r 
pimp.gif

I DONT REALLY POST ON THIS BOARD... I DO A LOT OF READING AND LOOKING FOR RELEASE DATES AND SUCH... I DONT WANT TO BRAG BUT NEEDED TO SHARE...
I COULDNT FIND A SIZE 15 FOR RETAIL TO SAVE MY LIFE YESTERDAY.... I WAS BUMMED LOOKING AT EVERYONE POST THEIR PICS... CALLED ALL MY LOCAL AND NO SO LOCAL STORES AND STILL NO LUCK... TODAY I GO TO WORK AND DECIDE TO CALL NIKE TOWN NY... I FIGURED THAT THEY WERE TOTALLY SOLD OUT... THATS THE 1ST PLACE TO HIT UP NO? JUST SO HAPPENED THEY HAD A SIZE 15 LEFT.... GOT OUT OF WORK AND UP TO THE STORE BY 12:30.... MAN O MAN DID I SCORE.... I SCOOPED NOT 1 BUT THE LAST 2 SIZE 15'S THEY HAD!!!!!!! !%$+, I WAS SO HAPPY I EVEN TIPPED THE DUDE A COUPLE BUCKS FOR LUNCH...TIS THE SEASON...

MERRY CHRISTMAS INDEED...

finally got my pair from fedex
i was goin nuts cuz earlier i had seen a fedex van stop by my alley but then the driver kept it movin

hours later, still nothing.. thought theyd hold em til monday but finally got here 3pm (wc)

quality is on point, way better than last years space jams
dont know what all this talk regarding half a size small/big
shoes fit true to size for me
actually more true to size than any other jordan in recent memory

im an 11 but usually get 11.5 cuz i like my shoes a lil bigger
already got an 11.5 from endclothing on the way so i got an 11 on NDC
fits like a glove

Originally Posted by SWADE23

I DONT REALLY POST ON THIS BOARD... I DO A LOT OF READING AND LOOKING FOR RELEASE DATES AND SUCH... I DONT WANT TO BRAG BUT NEEDED TO SHARE...
I COULDNT FIND A SIZE 15 FOR RETAIL TO SAVE MY LIFE YESTERDAY.... I WAS BUMMED LOOKING AT EVERYONE POST THEIR PICS... CALLED ALL MY LOCAL AND NO SO LOCAL STORES AND STILL NO LUCK... TODAY I GO TO WORK AND DECIDE TO CALL NIKE TOWN NY... I FIGURED THAT THEY WERE TOTALLY SOLD OUT... THATS THE 1ST PLACE TO HIT UP NO? JUST SO HAPPENED THEY HAD A SIZE 15 LEFT.... GOT OUT OF WORK AND UP TO THE STORE BY 12:30.... MAN O MAN DID I SCORE.... I SCOOPED NOT 1 BUT THE LAST 2 SIZE 15'S THEY HAD!!!!!!! !%$+, I WAS SO HAPPY I EVEN TIPPED THE DUDE A COUPLE BUCKS FOR LUNCH...TIS THE SEASON...

yup! Merry Christmas INDEED to you!

Originally Posted by SWADE23

Congrats my dude. Me being a 16, I know how tough it is to find *@!% after they're sold out on the internet.

Back
Top Bottom