Air Jordan XI *COOL GREY* *12/23/10 NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING! YOU WILL BE BANNED!!

Originally Posted by ItsTheMOB

alright quick question what would turn more heads, motorsport 6's which was quickstrike or some weak kicks like laker 6's??? lemmie answer that for you motorsports....
That logic is ******ed. Because I'm pretty sure a pair of OG White Infrareds (which were a GR) would turn more heads than some Motorsports.

Originally Posted by jordancrazy16

ItsTheMOB wrote:
^^^ wrong, matter a fact these should be quickstrike so i dont have to see them everytime i walk down the streets like every other general release..... ya digg

SELFISH
sick.gif
indifferent.gif

Yeah man, that aint cool to be selfish.  I wish they would GR every OG colorway every single year so I could re-up.  I don't care if I see 50 dudes in the street wearin em.  Only a handful will be rockin them right so give the people the shoes!  I hope they produce a billion pairs of Cool Greys.  Sell em at Payless for all I care as long as I get my 3 pairs I dont care how many they make.

all I know is...this time...I'm going with NDC...they were the only ones to do people right for the space jams....

Originally Posted by freshjays

all I know is...this time...I'm going with NDC...they were the only ones to do people right for the space jams....
Yes.  They next day aired my pair for free FTW!  Also came thru for the Infrared Pack too. 

^^^I think he means the separation guys. I use the super glue GEL from the dollar store. Works well.

Originally Posted by 619destroyer

Originally Posted by BdeaZy

So attempted to Seaglow my Cool Grey's.. and this

Can someone provide a solution ?

SEAGLOW is your SOLUTION homie

gorilla glue works but be careful when applying you dont want to use a lot of it because it expands and foams up

Originally Posted by manny1

gorilla glue works but be careful when applying you dont want to use a lot of it because it expands and foams up

from where ? online ? store ?

And also, I would obviously continue to apply seaglow until I get the results I want (5 applications 1/day) before applying the glue right?

I already have SeaGlow, my problem is the separation of patent/midsole from using SeaGlow

Originally Posted by manny1

from where ? online ? store ?

And also, I would obviously continue to apply seaglow until I get the results I want (5 applications 1/day) before applying the glue right?

you can get gorilla glue at any hardware store or CVS/Walgreens. yes keep applying the seaglow and get the results you want before you apply the gorilla glue.

^ i think its best we take this to the sneaker care/maintenance whatever its called section.

just waiting on pics stilll of the so called cool grey release. if they look like bananas (most likely will) then ill pass.

Originally Posted by MALCALA622

^ i think its best we take this to the sneaker care/maintenance whatever its called section.

just waiting on pics stilll of the so called cool grey release. if they look like bananas (most likely will) then ill pass.
thats what everyone was saying about the spacejams but then everyone came out the wood works on release day. even if they are banana shaped the cool greys will still sell out. im still going to get them but im going to try and hope i get a decent pair. are these going to be made from the same mold as the spacejams if so get ready to have the white dots popping out of the side just like the spacejams but thats just how JB quality is now.  

I wish all y'all that say you are gonna pass really were so it would be easier for the rest of us to get them. Y'all know you aint gonna pass.

i'm surprised no samples or early pairs have popped up like the SJ's last year #$% is goin i'm sure we would've seen atleast some pics by now

Originally Posted by kIcKzNY96

i'm surprised no samples or early pairs have popped up like the SJ's last year #$% is goin i'm sure we would've seen atleast some pics by now

im surprised too cause last year around this time they already had the SJ's on footalog for sale

Its not about daydreaming or being stuck in the past...its about getting your money's worth from a shoe...and I'm not paying 150 or 175 for crap...that's the point...only fools pay rising prices for declining producst....

man these are the most anticipated release for me/ copped 3x /just be glad JB is retroing these colorway!

THESE SHOES WILL RELEASE DECEMEBER 23, FNL system release date shows that date

and FYI
FLINT 13- NOVEMBER 26 (black friday)
PLAYOFF 13 (white,black, v.red) - DECEMBER 18

Sorry, I do not know how to make this an announcement and a new thread seemed pointless. This is straight from FNL system

They are in a pack with a team shoe.
No lie, flight something.....

From the same source that confirmed the cement 3's a couple days before all the sites had that info.

Back
Top Bottom