Air Jordan XI *COOL GREY* *12/23/10 NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING! YOU WILL BE BANNED!!

YES! Can't wait. I hope they don't have the mesh upper. It wouldn't be a big deal. It'd look better without it IMO.

Originally Posted by Ricardo Malta

$175, though?

Thanks Hypebeasts!

Afraid so. JB's sensed them and that's why we have the $50 price hike. A slipcase shoe box, plastic shoetrees, and an insert is JB's way of trying to play it off. Don't get me wrong, it's a classic shoe but those "extras" don't justify another $50. LeBron's shoes have had some of the same things too for a minute and they only now got Jordan high in terms of price.

damn. guess were paying for the box again
smh.gif

regardless it will be coped. Great trade bait

Originally Posted by UltraPromoman

$175, though?

Thanks Hypebeasts!

Afraid so. JB's sensed them and that's why we have the $50 price hike. A slipcase shoe box, plastic shoetrees, and an insert is JB's way of trying to play it off. Don't get me wrong, it's a classic shoe but those "extras" don't justify another $50. LeBron's shoes have had some of things too for a minute and they only now got Jordan high in terms of price.
what $50 price hike?

Thanks for the info, I knew they would drop... but for 175?! Come on Jordan Brand!
Regardless, I got the money right now.
The question is will I still have it in December?

Originally Posted by ohdannyboy

$175, though?

Thanks Hypebeasts!

Afraid so. JB's sensed them and that's why we have the $50 price hike. A slipcase shoe box, plastic shoetrees, and an insert is JB's way of trying to play it off. Don't get me wrong, it's a classic shoe but those "extras" don't justify another $50. LeBron's shoes have had some of things too for a minute and they only now got Jordan high in terms of price.
what $50 price hike?
air jordan XIs used to retail for 125

Just like with the Spacejams and CDP XI, there will be problems with quality, people will complain about it, but people will still cop regardless. 

I dont get why some people on NT cry bout the 175 price tag. People drop 175 on spizikes..to me that is lame. If ima drop 175 on anything it is gonna be somethin well worth it like these. I never thought JB would re release these straight up. Jus be expecting the worst on RD. When the space jam XI's came out here in Corpus Christi TX peeps got held up at gunpoint for these inside the mall. For sure they gone be shooting people for these. When i went to sharpstown mall in houston back when the altitude XIII's were droppin one of the employess told me somebody got murked for some XI's in the parkin lot. I think they was them low top red and white ones but i could be mistaken cuz im not fro Houston and maybe the employee was mistaken bout the colorway of the shoe....but i do know they got murked for some kind of XI. Glad i wont have to wait in any bunk line to get these. Good luck and let the games begin!

Originally Posted by Souljaman22

$175, though?

Thanks Hypebeasts!

what $50 price hike?
ik but it's 2010 now...everything is more expensive today than it was 9 years ago

Thanks for the info. I can't wait for this. Somehow I knew that SJ release was going to determine how future XI releases would go......

cool I will pay for mine in advance  like I did wit space jams maybe get 3-4 this time

EZ pass at $175 for me. Least favorite color of the XI's. Im not sure I could pay $175 for any of the XIs released nowadays.

Originally Posted by Souljaman22

$175, though?

Thanks Hypebeasts!

what $50 price hike?
ik but it's 2010 now...everything is more expensive today than it was 9 years ago
true but it was 5 years between the xi's originally comming out in 1995 and them being retroed in 2000 and the price remained the same. 

i could see a $25 price increase at most but $50 is rediculous. 

Here's how this thread will go

Before pics:
"MAN COPPED X3!!"
"Pass" (these same people will have them)
"I'll wait for pics"

After pics:
"those look terrible JB" (will still buy them)
"easy pass, the shapes off" (will still buy)
"oh man I can't wait!"

Let the games begin
smile.gif

I'll let the NT hypebeasts buy these and I'll get the OG's (retro +) like last XI release

Back
Top Bottom