Air Jordan XI *COOL GREY* *12/23/10 NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING! YOU WILL BE BANNED!!

Originally Posted by SUSHI AND GRITS

Air Jordan XI "Concords" will be released next December 23rd, 2011. This is confirmed.

PICS or Ducktales
grin.gif

30t6p3b.gif

sick.gif
 @ City Sole ODing on the price for these.

I hope other online retailers getting them early don't follow suit, that's pretty much they only way I'll get a pair of these.

Originally Posted by toine2983

30t6p3b.gif

sick.gif
 @ City Sole ODing on the price for these.

I hope other online retailers getting them early don't follow suit, that's pretty much they only way I'll get a pair of these.
Those prices are insane!

Wasnt planning on getting these until i saw em at workl today... they look cleaaaaan

Originally Posted by KRISPACINLA

Air Jordan XI "Concords" will be released next December 23rd, 2011. This is confirmed.

PICS or Ducktales
grin.gif

Cant really say that.  Pics for these didnt leak until a few months ago but I confirmed them almost a yr ago (http://niketalk.com/topic/228843) (thanks to a NTer who shall remain nameless).  Concords where scheduled for this yr but things changed so its very likely for 2011 release.  BTW: Relax, the reason most people don't post their finding on NT because no one believes them.  I also made a thread confirming Cement 3's almost a yr ago too (http://niketalk.com/topic/227048), obviously we all know they didn't come out this year as originally planned but we already see pics for 2011.  I say that, to say this, stop calling everyone a liar because that's the reason we're last to get info now. 

It would only make sense for them to keep releasing a XI in time for christmas, and its been awhile since the concords dropped..thought I would love another pair of the black and reds

Originally Posted by Mr718

PICS or Ducktales
grin.gif

Cant really say that.  Pics for these didnt leak until a few months ago but I confirmed them almost a yr ago (http://niketalk.com/topic/228843) (thanks to a NTer who shall remain nameless).  Concords where scheduled for this yr but things changed so its very likely for 2011 release.  BTW: Relax, the reason most people don't post their finding on NT because no one believes them.  I also made a thread confirming Cement 3's almost a yr ago too (http://niketalk.com/topic/227048), obviously we all know they didn't come out this year as originally planned but we already see pics for 2011.  I say that, to say this, stop calling everyone a liar because that's the reason we're last to get info now. 

This^ What Mr.718 said to a T. Concords are coming. This is Fact. Shoe wony hit production until around No later then September for early resellers to have them by October to build up the Hype Machine.
........NUFF SAID

Originally Posted by GreatestGoliath

PICS or Ducktales
grin.gif

This^ What Mr.718 said to a T. Concords are coming. This is Fact. Shoe wony hit production until around No later then September for early resellers to have them by October to build up the Hype Machine.
........NUFF SAID

The man has spoken....

1324222_o.gif

Loving my OGS, but to bad I gots to get rid of em. I forced to sell them because Im getting out of the shoe game. Finally realized that its more to life than buying Jays. Also, its to much of a hassle to try to get my size from stores which makes it difficult for me to cop Jays also. Im selling the rest of my collection on ebay size 14, but hopefully everyone gets their pair of 2010s

16kvsxe.jpg

2rnctcl.jpg

1z30za1.jpg

73l3s4.jpg

Originally Posted by seanj4523

Loving my OGS, but to bad I gots to get rid of em. I forced to sell them because Im getting out of the shoe game. Finally realized that its more to life than buying Jays. Also, its to much of a hassle to try to get my size from stores which makes it difficult for me to cop Jays also. Im selling the rest of my collection on ebay size 14, but hopefully everyone gets their pair of 2010s

Well since we're showing off kicks ....
laugh.gif

Imma take my chances on these and try to cop retail or get em on a trade.
nerd.gif

not tryna ruin the thread but can a dude get a pm for the swoosh hookup i wanna stand in line for these but i got the double whammy
1) wifes birthday
2) Baby due sometime that week ....
wowzas

Just put my order in lastnight with Footalog for the CG's. You think I'll recieve it before Xmas? Still no shipping confirmation or tracking #. Should I be worried? Seems you had a good experience with them...

Originally Posted by SdotRusherz

Originally Posted by XanGelicO

just got some pix of these bad boys~
hope you guys like em

3e6152ea4776144f76d6b384811473efde23c61.jpg
fa5151e64e7e114d994ab474421d02c74276bf2.jpg
b05351e5e3414559768117834bee2858bb03f05.jpg
59615ce6447c1b4d6bae0ae3af79bd5091a0913.jpg
f6a2505e2547f7591994c79d149207f2328fbfe.jpg
758259ce7745871e10e49d3447e3078940ba34f.jpg
88c25d4e5948971914644b0576e199232efa121.jpg
85e15dee4d73194b12aed2bc23e34ef9673258c.jpg
5d035455e30f4f927b6d12054164df87a25d7e5.jpg
e9d15de3477b1740cc225317acbb31b0395d7cf.jpg

eek.gif

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

thanks for your compliment~
seems like the shipments already started hitting local shoe stores~~

nice pics!! thanks 

What's up I recently got accepted into the NT community, but I had these for a little over a month. Thought I'd contribute.

2uj60pe.png

2lsjiv6.png

Originally Posted by GreatestGoliath

PICS or Ducktales
grin.gif

........NUFF SAID

Goliath you're back at it, huh? GG knows NOTHING, he just "piggybacks" off other people's info. He's up to his old tricks.But it's a shame that all the new XI's including these have the narrow patent leather rand, among other differences from 95/96's.

Originally Posted by Brand0n031

What's up I recently got accepted into the NT community, but I had these for a little over a month. Thought I'd contribute.

Nice pix bro... 1st picture is
pimp.gif
Welcome to NT homie

Originally Posted by jordandub3

Just put my order in lastnight with Footalog for the CG's. You think I'll recieve it before Xmas? Still no shipping confirmation or tracking #. Should I be worried? Seems you had a good experience with them...
It was my first time I put an order in with them, and I must say yes it was a good experience. They answered my emails and I got my ship confirmation a couple days after sending payment. It took the shoes about two weeks to come in. when I looked them up with my tracking number, I can see that it took several days for them to leave Hong Kong airport and to clear customs in NY. My shoes were perfect when I took them out the box. Just keep in mind that if you email them, you have to give them till the next day to answer you back becuase of the time difference.

Back
Top Bottom