Air Jordan XI *COOL GREY* *12/23/10 NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING! YOU WILL BE BANNED!!

Please don't shoot me for this if it has been asked, but is the blue tint suppose to help the yellowing?

So... how do we know for sure if our spot is getting these?
nerd.gif

For instance, I just went to my Footlocker, and asked them if they were.  They said they didn't know.
tired.gif

Is it possible that they REALLY don't know at this point?  I mean, the release isn't that far away... I'm pretty sure you would know if you were or not.

Are there any "hints"/"giveaways" that my store might be getting them?  For instance, they have the GC XI apparel in my store... and they had the Flint 13's.

I would think that those are "signs" that they are getting them.  But how can I know for sure?
ohwell.gif

Every place is getting these. From TAF, to Nexy, to The Villa, Deveroes, Finish Line, Foot Action, etc. Possibly some Foot Lockers no because they been lacking in the shoe dpt. lately. However, just about every place is getting these. Biggest shoe of the year and you think some places are going to miss out?

Originally Posted by WhatisLove

nerd.gif

For instance, I just went to my Footlocker, and asked them if they were.  They said they didn't know.
tired.gif

Is it possible that they REALLY don't know at this point?  I mean, the release isn't that far away... I'm pretty sure you would know if you were or not.

Are there any "hints"/"giveaways" that my store might be getting them?  For instance, they have the GC XI apparel in my store... and they had the Flint 13's.

I would think that those are "signs" that they are getting them.  But how can I know for sure?
ohwell.gif
Most big footlocker ( high volume stores) will 100% get them. Biggest hint is the apparel.
The smaller volume stores most of them will also get it, but they probably won't have the clothing up until the week of or the week before so check on that. Inot getting them

Originally Posted by koncrete kickz

Im surprised its been 24hrs and SneakerPost still have a FSR up

why would they sell? the price is pretty high. if you want these shoes im sure you can get them early for a tiny bit cheaper;

Originally Posted by FrenchBlue23

Originally Posted by vipersupra

pls lead me to that $300 sz9 ds 01 pair French and i'll flip mine right now. lol id be lying if i say what you guys said were all wrong tho. i agree, nothing can touch the og cool greys. they just look
pimp.gif
.. when i first got these in hand my first reaction were just "ehh nice" didnt get too excited or what not.. but like i said. for now, these will do for me.. no regrets tho. they feel comfy just off compare to 01 release =(   (shape wise etc..) plus havent really come across a sz9 ds pair. when i find you, 2010 bye bye. lol great lookn 01 pair btw people. oowwiieee

Trust, they are around, you have to do your hwk.  I don't know about size 9's, but I've seen my size around that price.  
As soon as the 2010's release, I'm hoping the price drops even further. 

It's just a different shoe, and you can't deny it when you see the comparison.  

GottaBdashoes, I think it's the other way around, people are just in denial.   
laugh.gif

But I'm not knocking you or anyone who love their 2010's, I just can't like these.  

Not when I know there's a superior product that already released. 

I take it you don't like any retro JB produces then.

I like the icey blue soles on the 2010, but i love the quality and comfort of the OG colorway. Was thinking about taking to shoe doctor and letting them perform a sole swap on them and put the blue soles on the OGs. Hopefully, I can be the first to do this with this shoe and post pics. What do yall think NT fam

Originally Posted by seanj4523

I like the icey blue soles on the 2010, but i love the quality and comfort of the OG colorway. Was thinking about taking to shoe doctor and letting them perform a sole swap on them and put the blue soles on the OGs. Hopefully, I can be the first to do this with this shoe and post pics. What do yall think NT fam

Hmmm, that may be very interesting to see. I mean the shape is what the biggest issue is, the blue will turn to a decent color with wear regardless.

Originally Posted by suburbanknight

What's the official word on sizing for those that have worn them? I'm 11 regular but went 11.5 for the Space Jam's.
should be the same SJ and CDP XI were a tad smaller. I believe these will be the same.

Originally Posted by Mikkol109

Originally Posted by WhatisLove

nerd.gif

tired.gif

ohwell.gif
Most big footlocker ( high volume stores) will 100% get them. Biggest hint is the apparel.
The smaller volume stores most of them will also get it, but they probably won't have the clothing up until the week of or the week before so check on that. Inot getting them

Thanks for the reply/replies.  Like I said, the Cool Grey apparel is already out there (has been for weeks), so hopefully that is a sign that they are getting them.  It's just weird that they don't know for sure yet.  My store is definitely a small volume store... they never have gotten anything good until these Flint 13's (I was amazed that they actually got them).

I've had these for so long, I forgot that they didn't even come out yet. I think they will mass produce these, and there won't be such a frenzy for them like the Space Jams. Hopefully I can grab my daughter and my girl a pair
b3535e48ef3485914de8e9c7cff4db8b52ae11a.jpg

Originally Posted by PrettyBoySlim

I've had these for so long, I forgot that they didn't even come out yet. I think they will mass produce these, and there won't be such a frenzy for them like the Space Jams. Hopefully I can grab my daughter and my girl a pair
b3535e48ef3485914de8e9c7cff4db8b52ae11a.jpg

Nice pic g

Originally Posted by suburbanknight

What's the official word on sizing for those that have worn them? I'm 11 regular but went 11.5 for the Space Jam's.

To me they fit half a size down, but I use insoles.. so that might be the difference.

Back
Top Bottom