Air Jordan XI *COOL GREY* *12/23/10 NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING! YOU WILL BE BANNED!!

Originally Posted by donttalkitlivit

Originally Posted by thejrob

whats good with CROOKEDTONGUES. Are they legit? Also im a 9.5 US that makes me a 9 UK right...

damn they don't have half sizes. I'm assuming this would save me a lot of trouble though right? Anyone know if they fit a lil big or small so i can decide between the UK 8 or 9

thanks for help in advance

I just ordered a pair from ct too. We'll see if they actually ship them. £122.00 shipped is not bad. That's roughly $190.

wow crooked tongues sold out of the 9's as I was waiting for an answer. anyone else got a site selling them early?

Originally Posted by BbEAR017

I just ordered a pair from ct too. We'll see if they actually ship them. £122.00 shipped is not bad. That's roughly $160.
so 1 pair shipped is $160????
eek.gif

Great to hear my CT order won't be canceled.

I looked back at my NDC order last year (2 pairs of Spacejams) and my CT order this year(2 pairs of Coolgreys) and CT was actually $4 cheaper.

We all know how NDC will be when they are released next week so I can't be more happy.

^ Wrong, it's just over $190. For the last time, Crooked Tongues is GBP, not Euros. Go to XE.com if you need to convert or something.

I was able to order a pair of CG SZ. 11 from Wellgosh earlier in the day. I didn't get my shipping e-mail like everyone else did. I payed using Paypal. I don't know if that makes a difference or not. Last year I copped a pair of Space Jams from them and got my shipping e-mail right after ordering. I didn't use Paypal for the Space Jams.

copped uk sz 8/ us sz 9 from crooked hopefully it goes through. waiting for spacejams last year was horrible. 50 ppl cutting in line smh

Originally Posted by air23xxi

I was able to order a pair of CG SZ. 11 from Wellgosh earlier in the day. I didn't get my shipping e-mail like everyone else did. I payed using Paypal. I don't know if that makes a difference or not. Last year I copped a pair of Space Jams from them and got my shipping e-mail right after ordering. I didn't use Paypal for the Space Jams.
I used paypal, and received my shipping info.

pounds. euros. o well, its still retail+tax. i woke up to a text about these, i copped without even taking the pound into consideration,i kept thinking Euro
laugh.gif

thanks for the heads up dookie
pimp.gif

yooo C, hold those XIs for me, def. need those

good looking out NT.  Scooped my size 9 off tongues and hopefully nothing goes wrong.  I can relax on the 23rd 
happy.gif

Originally Posted by jcuk23

Don't forget you guys will pay import duty on top of that price too.
not true. once its paid for, its paid for. what is the mail man gonna do? ask for cash?

haters will hate and the negativity will increase the closer it gets to the 23rd.

Back
Top Bottom