Air Jordan XI *COOL GREY* *12/23/10 NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING! YOU WILL BE BANNED!!

Originally Posted by tylerhundley

I dont know whats going on with mine. I got through twice right before midnight. It said order completed and had an order number, but I have still yet to get a conformation email
30t6p3b.gif
Same, I ordered from Champs, even signed up for that VIP bull in hopes it helps out and didnt get free shipping

this is the worst. Space jams, moto VI, Infrared pack, all fine on NDC... COOL greys was a wreck... Cant even get back on nike, and Ive got two pair in my cart cause I was getting pipelined left and right... I shoulda used my laptop from the start, but I was on my PC. that lost it for me... SMDH off to the whie and reds before people realize those are dissappearing too

After 1 hour and 32 minutes...finally got my size off NDC...there's still hope for y'all.

That includes all those pipe-whatever errors and tax errors.

This is crazy, gotta love it when people that don't even know who Jordan is tries to get his shoes.

I think there is plenty, that's what I keep telling my boy who has the 
mad.gif
face ready to chuck the laptop.  There are plenty, sites just cant handle the volume of traffic, everyone is stuck.  Inventory is still there.

wow, it only took me an hour and a half to get through but I got my order completed on ndc.  I had an simultaneous  order on eastbay with the waiting clock.  literally 5 minutes after my ndc order was complete, the eastbay order was cancelled due to being sold out.  I'm just glad I got mine in.

been waitin on my confirmation email from champs for about an hour now im not safe until that email comes.. i will not sleep until that email arrives, even if it never does !!!

Finally got through on eastbay, got an order number and they took the money out my account with the quickness lol. Hopefully everything goes through.

*crosses fingers*

my FTL order finally went through. got an order number...idk if it's a sure thing or not

smh at FNL for basically hiding the link to the cool grey's. i had all the sites opened up on my tabs and kept refreshing FNL forever and saw nothing. finally decided to search it and what do you know? all the sizes are gone.

Originally Posted by Thestreetdream

IM still stuck tryna get on step 3. Someone help please before I throw my laptop out the window

as silly as it sounds-- go back to "my cart" and try again.  that's what I did... and after 2-3 tries it worked.  system is busted though... it's a crapshoot as to whether you get it or not... probably clear up in an hour or so.

alright bro, im sure most of them know who jordan is

anyway i got a sz 13 off one of these bum sites..smh..took forever.

Back
Top Bottom