Air Jordan XI *COOL GREY* *12/23/10 NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING! YOU WILL BE BANNED!!

Originally Posted by SBCollector

Originally Posted by ba5eballkids

did anyone order from finish line? i got a confirmation e-mail but when i searched for my order it says it can't be found...haha

Same
I got email confirmation email and did the order inquiry and my order is still there "processing" with no shipping info though, not
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by mbhim

SBCollector wrote:

ba5eballkids wrote:

did anyone order from finish line? i got a confirmation e-mail but when i searched for my order it says it can't be found...haha

Same
I got email confirmation email and did the order inquiry and my order is still there "processing" with no shipping info though, not
pimp.gif

I hope my order gets shipped out tommorow
smokin.gif

smokin.gif

Originally Posted by StillIn729

damn eBay prices are insane, I'm about to sell my pair and buy Space Jam's, I missed out last year a refused to pay resell prices but it's pretty much an even trade

Click on a majority of the ones with high amounts, and damn near ALL of them are from people with zero feedback....

Since Ebay doesn't give a damn about buyers anymore, I wasn't takin any chances...

Got my girl her pair by surprise at Kids FTL, but my question is, if you notice on the shoe to the right which is the 'left' shoe, the JUMPMAN JORDAN stiching is facing upside down while the other shoe has it correctly, is that the way there suppose to be??
I called the Kids FTL where I bought them from, and they claimed thats the way its suppose to be, is this true???
nerd.gif

Anywho I'm sure she wont mind...hopefully.

got 2 more pairs from hanon hope this international thing works out I have never ordered international.

Originally Posted by Cameron Nelson

damn eBay prices are insane, I'm about to sell my pair and buy Space Jam's, I missed out last year a refused to pay resell prices but it's pretty much an even trade

Click on a majority of the ones with high amounts, and damn near ALL of them are from people with zero feedback....

Since Ebay doesn't give a damn about buyers anymore, I wasn't takin any chances...
yeah I'm very hesitant so I think I'm just gonna keep my CG's and be safe...would love a pair of Space Jams but don't wanna get burnt

Originally Posted by OG2345

Got my girl her pair by surprise at Kids FTL, but my question is, if you notice on the shoe to the right which is the 'left' shoe, the JUMPMAN JORDAN stiching is facing upside down while the other shoe has it correctly, is that the way there suppose to be??
I called the Kids FTL where I bought them from, and they claimed thats the way its suppose to be, is this true???
nerd.gif

That actually looks cool.  It's probably just an honest mistake.  I bought a pair a Air Max Uptempo, and on the side of the shoe should say "AIR", mine was "AIA".

Originally Posted by ruger04

nerd.gif

That actually looks cool.  It's probably just an honest mistake.  I bought a pair a Air Max Uptempo, and on the side of the shoe should say "AIR", mine was "AIA".

You think she'll mind? It is her very FIRST pair of Jordans, actually caught me by surprise she likes these. But I hope she doesn't get picky.
laugh.gif

yeah I'm very hesitant so I think I'm just gonna keep my CG's and be safe...would love a pair of Space Jams but don't wanna get burnt
True....and I meant to add sellers as well; it's to the point where anybody can bid on your stuff, and you have NO recourse...can't leave bad feedback about 'em, so they're not even remotely obligated to pay.

I bet you damn near 1/2 of the ones for ridiculous amount don't get paid for. Not to mention they'll take 12% of the winning amount for the FVF

Originally Posted by Kaimel Rule

Arden malll was very organized.

really?  i thought it was horrible.  i mean i came out with my pairs but
30t6p3b.gif
 they really need to get with it and use wristbands or a stock list.  fact is, these shoes WILL sell out, so at the very least, they need to make a combined inventory list and make a single line rather than 5 lines for 5 different stores.  would go much smoother imo.

nerd.gif

You think she'll mind? It is her very FIRST pair of Jordans, actually caught me by surprise she likes these. But I hope she doesn't get picky.
laugh.gif

think she'll mind?! what kinda *$+++ whipped up response is that. she should just be glad you got em for her. think she'll mind.....%+$

Green Acres Mall in Queens was TURRRIBLE! me and boy get there around 1am and the line was about 15 deep so we decided to chill in the whip a little while longer. 4am comes the line gets alittle deeper so we decided to get out and wait. It was cold as hell! even had one dude out there in crutches and another in socks and slippers.. 7am the mall opens and people are scrambling for the door, dudes straight up disrespecting females pushing them outta the way, i almost lost my arm smh. copped my pair at Champs and walked out the back way. by far the worst Jordan experience ever.

OG2345,

yea my girls are like that. Left show also.

This has been a 100% successful release for me! When NDC came out they were going to do the free overnight shipping i couldnt resist! 

Just got my confirmation from Nike for 1 pair and copped 4 pair at Sheik and Footlocker this AM. 2 for me 1 for the mrs & 1 for the baby! 

eBay prices forced me to give in and sale... i mean if they paying????

Anyway... Whats a post with now pics?

True....and I meant to add sellers as well; it's to the point where anybody can bid on your stuff, and you have NO recourse...can't leave bad feedback about 'em, so they're not even remotely obligated to pay.

I bet you damn near 1/2 of the ones for ridiculous amount don't get paid for. Not to mention they'll take 12% of the winning amount for the FVF
no doubt man, I barely use eBay anymore b/c of how bad they've become...I sold a pair of loafers I never used on there, dude didn't wanna pay so I was like "ok fine let's cancel the transaction at least"  so he agrees and we cancel the transaction then he leaves me negative feedback.  It's ridic. and I call eBay and they are clueless and tell me to call this dept., that dept. I was like forget it and hung up...There goes my perfect feedback off 9 years

How the hell is it right a buyer who doesn't pay can leave negative feedback...I despise eBay but they will go under within 10 yrs

for those of you still needing a pair, i just came from the Mall of America and almost all the shoe spots had pairs of XI's left. you will have to call to see if they have your size, but they still had quite a few pairs left

they do ship so dont let them tell you otherwise

FOOTACTION: 952-858-8937
FOOTLOCKER: 952-854-5644
CHAMPS: 952-858-9215

GOOD LUCK!

-J23C

i had an angel watching over me last night because i was trying to order for 2 hours from 6 different sites and my girlfriend got the order to go through on footaction.com for a size 15. footaction.com rep called me this afternoon to confirm the billing and shipping info, after i did he said - the order is now processed and will be sent out tomorrow. expect it in 6-8 days. i had that kool-aid smile going on the rest of the day at work. this is my first hyped/beast release ever and i did it online

Originally Posted by NikeSinceBirth

nerd.gif

laugh.gif

think she'll mind?! what kinda *$+++ whipped up response is that. she should just be glad you got em for her. think she'll mind.....%+$

if she minds, take them to a shoe repair shop, and have them restitch it for you, that's that!

If a woman mind's that, you don't take it to a shoe repair shop to get it corrected, you dumb the broad.

Originally Posted by NikeSinceBirth

nerd.gif

laugh.gif

hahahaha...damn bro it was just a question, trust me you don't know how picky my chick is with shoes or clothes or any other stuff, it is ridiculous!! but you and the others are right, I'm sure she'll be glad she even has a pair.
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom