Air Jordan XI *COOL GREY* *12/23/10 NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING! YOU WILL BE BANNED!!

Got my confirmation from Nike.com earlier today, my 3 pairs will be here tomorrow - and my eastbay.com order will be here on monday. Copped that matching zip-up hoody in the all grey.

Hope everyone was able to get their pair(s)!

Originally Posted by gmerk402

Originally Posted by beh235

Originally Posted by gmerk402

does anybody know if NDC is going to do a restock?

^ After seeing the announcement on swoosh.com saying that they were sold out due to high demand, I doubt it.

Thanks man....size 16,17,18 just went up Ive probably clicked refresh 100000000 times today. i saw the size chart and actually just got happy for a second.

Sorry man, I hate to be the bearer of bad news to anyone. I'm good as far as my kicks collection go, but this madness has to stop.

Originally Posted by EkinKlat

Some dude's FB status:

[h6]
U paid $200 for some shoes that came out in 1995...but now they in a new color?....u shoulda took that money and enrolled in #Everest ..
[/h6]

roll.gif
He mad

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]post this pic on your FB immediately lol[/color]
213008700.jpg

Originally Posted by WJuN15

Originally Posted by Antdiddy

Originally Posted by Smyrthil

we should start putting info about... "WHAT STORE STILL HAVE COOL GREY XIs???"...

I'd be very shocked if any store still have pairs of this shoe... cause as far as I know.. State of Florida is sold out of Cool Greys
Just came from the downtown shopping center in SF to exchange my 8 for an 8.5 and I still saw guys picking up their size 9.5s in the FTL.  They are pairs out there if anyone still needs them. just have to do a little calling around. I was gone keep the 8 too but I thought I'd make some one's holiday so I just swapped. Good luck to all those still on the hunt.

think u can give me the # for that one? thanks!
Just google footlocker in westfield mall in San Francisco

Originally Posted by WJuN15

Originally Posted by Smyrthil

we should start putting info about... "WHAT STORE STILL HAVE COOL GREY XIs???"...

I'd be very shocked if any store still have pairs of this shoe... cause as far as I know.. State of Florida is sold out of Cool Greys
Just came from the downtown shopping center in SF to exchange my 8 for an 8.5 and I still saw guys picking up their size 9.5s in the FTL.  They are pairs out there if anyone still needs them. just have to do a little calling around. I was gone keep the 8 too but I thought I'd make some one's holiday so I just swapped. Good luck to all those still on the hunt.

think u can give me the # for that one? thanks!
Just google footlocker in westfield mall in San Francisco
ah thanks. i called them but they have no more mens sizes...
damn where can i get me some cool greyssss

All you people copping all the cool greys I have none, anyone know any sites except ebay that have any available??

sick.gif
@ 20,000 people trying to order 11,000 pairs last night on NDC

Demand greatly exceeded the supply. But what's new?

Originally Posted by balloonoboy

sick.gif
@ 20,000 people trying to order 11,000 pairs last night on NDC

Demand greatly exceeded the supply. But what's new?

just wondering where you got these stats from. cuz thats crazy.

Houston was pretty much hectic at every single mall. It's ridiculous how it has gotten over here, but it is what it is.
30t6p3b.gif

I waited 19 hours at Northline HOH and I was the 104th person in line, "ticket wise". But I'm sure there were about 10 people that skipped the "line". My friends and I got our pairs and left.

There were a lot of characters in line as usual. It was basically a block party out there. People were drinking beers, smoking, swangin', poppin' trunk and all of that other nonsense. Hell, they stole a shopping cart from Wal-Mart and filled it up with KFC and even stole the handi-cap carts and drove it around the parking lot.
laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif

There were mad people gathered up around the door, begging people to buy theirs shoes for/from them because they didn't have a ticket.

messing around with my camera after I got them.

got a size 12 and a size 13 pair. 13 fits way too big
ohwell.gif

I dont even log on here anymore but i felt i had to share my story. I drove 45 minutes passed two malls to get my pair and waited in line for 8+ hours just to make sure i could get mine.  Little did i know the doors were going to be bum rushed at open.  After running to the few stores that had them i was S.O.L but still had to get my friends kid size.  As I was waiting for my friends I met a guy and we got to talking about how crazy it was and how long i had waited, we get into the store and he calls the general manager over and tells him that i was his girlfriends cousin and if he could get me an 8.5, the gm said they didn't have my size anymore but they had the two he reserved a 9, his true size, and 9.5, he said to give me the 9 and he would just get 9.5. If not for him I would have pretty much been there for nothing. I can't thank the guy enough and before this i don't know if I would have done the same. So again, Thank You and I hope I can do the same for someone else in the future.

saw someone at the mall with these shoes on, and I wasn't too impressed with them. Congrats to those who got their pairs.

Originally Posted by PLAYOFF12

Houston was pretty much hectic at every single mall. It's ridiculous how it has gotten over here, but it is what it is.
30t6p3b.gif

I waited 19 hours at Northline HOH and I was the 104th person in line, "ticket wise". But I'm sure there were about 10 people that skipped the "line". My friends and I got our pairs and left.

There were a lot of characters in line as usual. It was basically a block party out there. People were drinking beers, smoking, swangin', poppin' trunk and all of that other nonsense. Hell, they stole a shopping cart from Wal-Mart and filled it up with KFC and even stole the handi-cap carts and drove it around the parking lot.
laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif

There were mad people gathered up around the door, begging people to buy theirs shoes for/from them because they didn't have a ticket.
i was at active athlete on telephone and was 5th from getting in and this fool had a seizure and they closed the store. and hour later gave out tickets, i got the last ticket but when it was my turn, they only pre-school sizes.... PISSED. and yeah... i cannot put into words how much i HATE people who cut in line like they're something special

NDC are cancelling orders and there's no point in calling them and asking them if your order has gone through neither, they'll let you know with an email.

Back
Top Bottom