Air Jordan XI *COOL GREY* *12/23/10 NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING! YOU WILL BE BANNED!!

Looks like USPS tried to deliver my order form CT today but left note with tracking number asking me to sign for them

I've always had good customer service from Eastbay. In fact my shipment of the Flint Grey 13's got lost in transit, I called them and they refunded my money. Thankfully I had ordered a "back-up" pair in case my order got cancelled or something happened. Another time one of my CDP orders got cancelled because they oversold, and they gave me $25 gift card. My advice was be nice and ask for a manager and they're usually pretty reasonable. Good luck to dude with the box "situation".

Originally Posted by DJ Proto J

so my dude who works at champs told me today to go up a half size in these, cuz if your foot's wide at all these will murk your pinky toe.

i did a size 12 in flint 13's and i was good, so i was thinking about 12.5 in these, but now i'm really leaning towards a 13.

can anyone compare the sizing on these to the recent flint 13's?
I got the same size in both the flints and these.  And they both feel fine.  But my feet are smaller, so... not sure how your fit would work out.  They definitely are not as narrow as the cdp 11's for point of reference, fwiw.  The quality on the flints and these are high so I don't think you have to worry about going too big, the "leather" is nice as far as recent releases are concerned.

nvqqs0.jpg

Can't wait for the concords!

I hate the hats. I have hair that's about 9.5-15 inches long when pulled straight, AND I have a big head. I can't even put a 7.75 on my head without hating myself. Have fun with all the fitteds gents.

Grown men look childish with fitted's on. No h o mo. It's just my opinion though so birds, don't get your feathers ruffled.

Hat is wack, I think people of all ages can wear fitteds but a lot of the clothing I've seen for these is over the top.

I stepped away from buying hyped up shoes for a while cuz I had most of the originals and first-time retros but decided to buy these but I have to ask;
has this been the worst experience for anyone else to buy kicks online starting with the early mobile app releases then with websites like eastbay and ndc crashing?

Agreed that it was a bit of a PITA with some of the websites crashing….I don't know what mobile app you're referring to and dont have any experience with that. I did get lucky enough to eventually get through on NDC and finishline. All the others completely crapped out on me.

I think "over the top" is the right way to describe a lot of the clothing that is supposed to complement the XI's.......I think the shoes should be the signature part of the outfit and you want to wear the shoes and not let them wear you....lots of the clothes they are making are too matchy-matchy and do not have enough simple contrast to accentuate the shoes....rather they take away from the shoes....just my opinion though..

still cant believe my CT order hasnt arrived. This is quite troublesome.................

worst part is tracking hasnt even been updated since the 22nd....................i dont even know if my shoes made it to NYC like all other pairs from CT.  so sad.

Originally Posted by friscojordan415

I think "over the top" is the right way to describe a lot of the clothing that is supposed to complement the XI's.......I think the shoes should be the signature part of the outfit and you want to wear the shoes and not let them wear you....lots of the clothes they are making are too matchy-matchy and do not have enough simple contrast to accentuate the shoes....rather they take away from the shoes....just my opinion though..
good opinion, imo. so in your opinion, what would you say to wearing the cool grey's with regular blue jeans (no skinny jeans more like 90s baggy) and a purple t shirt with a slightly distorted ghostbusters logo on it? no hat....

smz I would say that baggy 90's blue jeans are good with some cool greys and they will accentuate the look of the shoe.......a purple t-shirt might work depending on the tone of the purple color, but most colors will go with grey and they key is not to be overly matching with these because it then seems like you are trying too hard and that it doesnt come more naturally......however I would say that whatever you choose to wear, make sure it has the proper amount of contrast with the shoes and is a good color for your own skin tone.......regular blue jeans are perfect for CG's as well as BRED's and Space Jam's also.

Anyone has any info from hanon?? I still havent received a tracking number and their not responding to me emails

Finally got some time to take comparison pics between my early release and release pair

Pair I bought from Footlocker is on the left and the early release pair I bought from NT''er in November on the right.

Back
Top Bottom