Air Jordan XI *COOL GREY* *12/23/10 NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING! YOU WILL BE BANNED!!

Originally Posted by Rippaflow

Originally Posted by SneakerPimp215

im giving away a size 11 once i hit 100 subscribers at youtube.com/Sneakerpimp215

They're being too kind, you get moldy cookies son. Trying to promote your channel in the thread... SMH
moldy-cookies.jpg

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by papeshfoo

Originally Posted by UnbornSeed

I got a box full of air pillows and tissue...no shoes or box. Eastbay and Nike or UPS and FEDex were in our boxes

No way...

Yup
frown.gif
 its happened before. Im sure workers know release dates and look at the departure scans and start looking in packages.

got my pair today from CT. decided to sell em to a friend for the same price i got them for. just cant justify spending $194 for shoes. guess my desire for shoes is dying.

Originally Posted by Rippaflow

Originally Posted by SneakerPimp215

im giving away a size 11 once i hit 100 subscribers at youtube.com/Sneakerpimp215

They're being too kind, you get moldy cookies son. Trying to promote your channel in the thread... SMH
moldy-cookies.jpg

Cool Grey Cookies? 
laugh.gif

all this talk about b-grades and such makes me wanna INSPECT my pair a lil closer to make sure im good..

Originally Posted by rareair45

Originally Posted by KingTrojan43

watching the Lakers/Spurs game...Dejuan Blair is rockin' a pair.

Looking good! Seems like a lot of NBA people wearing them now.
yeah...I don't think there is a uniform out there that they would look bad with....love these kicks.

Originally Posted by jesjordan79

Did anyone get their pair from crooked tongues yet. I got a shipping confirmation on 12/21/10 and have not recieved my pair yet.
ohwell.gif

i got my two pairs form CT today and they are official tissue.. the soles are much bluer than the ones I got from NDC.. boxes not *+*#!# up no dents on them anything.. crispy!.. i wonder why that is..

Originally Posted by JwalkinSOB

Kinda outta place, but anyone know how to get blue jean stains outta these bad boys?

ouch...not sure man...hope someone knows....I'm afraid of this happening so I always wash/dry clean my jeans before I rock 'em.

I got a box full of air pillows and tissue...no shoes or box. Eastbay and Nike or UPS and FEDex were in our boxes

No way...

Yup
frown.gif
 its happened before. Im sure workers know release dates and look at the departure scans and start looking in packages.
that just aint right. shady people these days

Originally Posted by ehbball88

My regular order from the night of the release from FinishLine still says processing. Its not the mobile order, regular website order. Does it still say processing for anyone else? Does anyone know what this means?

?????????????????

I just wanted to speak my mind on this cool grey forum. I know that many shoeheads are mad about the quality of these shoes and are expressing their concerns about this release. I was sitting in my car today with my girlfriend and she made a valid point to me. Even though she knows Michael Jordan is my hero, she said that if he was to go bankrupt or fall dead she would not care because he doesnt care about me or anyone that is out their camped out for his merchandise. I begin to wander as many Jordan releases that come out, why has nothing been done to limit all of this madness come release date for big releases. My hometown of houston was all on the news people getting jacked, many people including kids getting hurt, people breaking down shoppin mall doors, people killing people over some shoes that dont even cost 5 dollars to manufacture and the laborers getting paid lower than minimum wage to manufacture these shoes and nike resells them for an arm and a leg. This needs to stop and Nike knows it and its just simply getting out of hand. Many people paying 200 dollars for a piece of sh*t shoe with all kind of defects on them and many on here have the right to be pissed. If I pay 200 for a shoe it better be da((N near perfect so I feel your pain. Resellers can easily be eliminated if Nike manufacture more of these shoes in masses and also can eliminate madness come release date. If they are all about the money, why cant they do this and avoid people getting hurt in the process. I just want someone on here to explain to me why Nike acts like little B&&&hes when it comes down to manufacturing more shoes to limit conflict. WhY hasnt Michael Jordan himself step in and be like man I want everyone to be able to get my merchandise and feel safer on the release date or is he just sitting back loosing the respect of all of his followers that believe that he is a role model and not a piece of sh**t. I know I may get blasted for posting this, but I know many of you o here are tired of camping out and coming out empty handed, dealing with website crashes, dealing with high priced resellers and all.

bf3rie.png

My regular order from the night of the release from FinishLine still says processing. Its not the mobile order, regular website order. Does it still say processing for anyone else? Does anyone know what this means?

?????????????????
if you didnt get charged= no shoes. happen to me

Originally Posted by 335i

Originally Posted by jesjordan79

Did anyone get their pair from crooked tongues yet. I got a shipping confirmation on 12/21/10 and have not recieved my pair yet.
ohwell.gif

i got my two pairs form CT today and they are official tissue.. the soles are much bluer than the ones I got from NDC.. boxes not *+*#!# up no dents on them anything.. crispy!.. i wonder why that is..

Same here, I'm surprised how clean my CT box and pairs are compared to what I got in store. The soles on all my pairs are the same shade of blue though.

No way...

Yup
frown.gif
THAT IS BEYOND AWFUL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Originally Posted by KingTrojan43

Originally Posted by JwalkinSOB

Kinda outta place, but anyone know how to get blue jean stains outta these bad boys?

ouch...not sure man...hope someone knows....I'm afraid of this happening so I always wash/dry clean my jeans before I rock 'em.

Yeah man I generally do, but was anxious to rock these on Christmas, so I didn't.  Now the tongue has stains all near the top, as does the side of the shoe near the bottom.   I saw on the sneaker care board to use alcohol but I don't think that's meant for these.
eyes.gif

Back
Top Bottom