Air Jordan XI Low "White - Black - Red - Ice Sole"

Which Version Do You Like More?

• Red Sole

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Ice Sole

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
should i keep trying on eastbay until it says my shoe is not available?

and whats more effective refreshing or constantly clicking add to cart

should i keep trying on eastbay until it says my shoe is not available?
and whats more effective refreshing or constantly clicking add to cart

Just keep clicking add to cart as soon as it shows up. Checked out about 15 minutes ago

I constantly clicked add to cart until it let me through. Then at the processing screen it says it couldn't process the order due to them not knowing the inventory. So I kept trying to process and it let me. Dont give up til it says sold out. Congradulations Moundraised. I got u dog.

Last edited:
passed on these and instead got the nike 360 air max swingman green/black/blue

Besides I have to buy the Reebok pumps and black grape next week, and the playoffs at the end of the month

WHO THE HELL KEEP EM IN THE CART FOR THAT LONG!!!! i shouldnt have clicked for the viotechs.... 
mean.gif

Already copped on finishline.com debating on trying to get on eastbay. How do they look in person?

Don't give up on Eastbay. I just got my 9.5! This is the first time I have gotten through. Lucky for once.

Ordered my size 10 on NDC & just got back from picking up a size 11 at the store by me for my friend so he's not stuck with a 10.5. Success for me again at a time I didn't even want success. I should've known to not tempt myself with wanting these lol, I couldn't resist. Hope everyone else that wants these is having just as much success as me

No freaking way... I just placed a size 9 on Eastbay just now. Just mashing add to cart and continue truly worked wonders.

Back
Top Bottom