Air Jordan XI Low "White - Black - Red - Ice Sole"

Which Version Do You Like More?

• Red Sole

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Ice Sole

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
call them what you want or don't for that matter but how can you guys not see why people call them the reverse concords? where is the "concord" color on the mid XI's.....on the bottom of the shoe which no one sees when you wear them, what is it that everyone sees? the white upper and black patent leather.....on these lows what is that everyone see's? the now black upper and the now white patent leather....so what comes to everyone's mind? oh they reversed the color from the concords so lets call these joints the reverse concords!....

Actually the Concord on the Mid XI are on the Bottom of the Shoes AND on the Tounge so yes it is visible.The Jumpman in the middle of the words "JUMPMAN JORDAN" is Dark Concord.

And that nickname is so LAME! Everyone knows the Concord XI's is a highly sought after shoe and when you hear "Concords" it brings hype and attention. Using the nickname "reverse concords" for these is Really dumb and makes no sense because that nickname is just hyping these shoes up for no reason especially since this is an Air Jordan XI. Nowhere on this lowtop black/white color of the XI is there ANY type of Concord color on them so why even call them that? I'd hate to have to camp out for these just because some moron came up with the nickname "Reverse Concords" and now it's spread like a disease and added hype to the shoe.I'm only copping these to us as beaters for the Summer.

It's going make me laugh if I hear someone in person say "Hey , you copping the Reverse Concord XI's? In my opinion, the only ones calling these Reverse Concords are hypebeasts, noobs and resellers.:stoneface:

Last edited:
this cuffing trend and pants choices as of late has GOT to go :rofl:

Maybe I'm old fashion but I've been cuffing my pants for over 20 years. Nothing big just a single. Maybe the kids today stopped it. Shrugs. Just doin me.

People cuff their pants so the denim doesn't stain the white on the shoes. At least that's why I do it and most of the people I know. I don't think cuffing is a new trend either, it's just something that's always been a preference.

People cuff their pants so the denim doesn't stain the white on the shoes. At least that's why I do it and most of the people I know. I don't think cuffing is a new trend either, it's just something that's always been a preference.
im 26 and i been cuffing my pants for about 15 years. it doesnt stop denim from bleeding i can tell you that first hand. 

Actually the Concord on the Mid XI are on the Bottom of the Shoes AND on the Tounge so yes it is visible.The Jumpman in the middle of the words "JUMPMAN JORDAN" is Dark Concord.

And that nickname is so LAME! Everyone knows the Concord XI's is a highly sought after shoe and when you hear "Concords" it brings hype and attention. Using the nickname "reverse concords" for these is Really dumb and makes no sense because that nickname is just hyping these shoes up for no reason especially since this is an Air Jordan XI. Nowhere on this lowtop black/white color of the XI is there ANY type of Concord color on them so why even call them that? I'd hate to have to camp out for these just because some moron came up with the nickname "Reverse Concords" and now it's spread like a disease and added hype to the shoe.I'm only copping these to us as beaters for the Summer.

It's going make me laugh if I hear someone in person say "Hey , you copping the Reverse Concord XI's? In my opinion, the only ones calling these Reverse Concords are hypebeasts, noobs and resellers.:stoneface:
My man I'm with you 100 percent.

I'm now 50/50 on these since I missed out on 88 relaunch... Really starting to dig it with black socks and white shoe laces. Plus nothing really releasing in June.

Who else here has a separate bank account for buying shoes only? LMAO...

Gonna cop a pair. Would double up but no sense storing since the sole and patent leather will yellow eventually. 

Gonna cop the girls GS snakeskins in toddler and preschool size for my girls. Dont see any good releases for girls coming out other than these. 

Have a feeling this release will crazy nearing release day. trust me. If not, then easy cop!

Just watch when that white upper turns completely yellow
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom