air jordan XI Pls i need your help !

hy guys !

I want to buy these jordan XI for 340$ Please can you tell me if these are real or fake ?

Thank you very much 

They look real but I would say fake because of the heal shot. 23 is too yellow unless the person oversaturated the picture which looks like it with photoshop. I would know graphic design is my field and it is very easy to do. What gives it away is the pl cut and the streched 23 just a tad. If I were you I would ask for a tagged pic. Never do business with someone who doesn't tag, just my two cents.

That 23 looks pretty stretched in the back shot, also $340 is a little high for gammas you can probably find a better price if you look around a little more

23 looks stretched and the upper material looks too shinny.. get pics of the toe caps and top of the box

These might be ok. Get a straight shot of the back of the shoes to clear up any confusion. Also a pic of the double papers on the inside of the box. The soles look too solid blue, if there is any ink stains on the papers inside, they're fake.

ok thank you guys for your help !  i 'll ask for more picture and i will come back to you to see what it is  

Fake. The 23 looks off and too low and the soles still look too dark

Last edited:
well thank you guys , it's so hard to find real air 11 
mad.gif

what about these ? 

happy.gif
  hell yeah !! are you sure with no doubt these are really real ?  

you don't tell that just for make me happy ?
roll.gif

You sound really young.

Buy only at retail stores , and when you can't pass.

And please , DO WELL IN SCHOOL.

Shoes are not that important.

Back
Top Bottom