AIR JORDAN XI RETRO "BLACKOUT" PROMO SAMPLE

Too much black for me
sick.gif

I think I'd like it better if it had silver accents like the 23 on the back.. make the jumpman on the back like the DMPs, only silver, and make the jumpman on the tongue silver too, keep the JUMPMAN JORDAN black tho.
pimp.gif
Anyone agree? 

Awful. don't know whats worse, these or the anniversary editions. Let's stick to OG CWs please. Last thing I need is to see the XI bastardized.

Originally Posted by ChicagoLDRS

And good Lord would the HBs eat these things up! 'ALL BLACK SPACE JAMMMMZZZZZ!'

LOL !==These have potential, but like others noted, needs a pop of colour.Maybe post Columbia and BRED 11 releases over tr next 2 December 23rd, we will see some new CW of the 11's lined up for release to keep the "tradition" going ?

Originally Posted by memphissfinest

LOOKS LIKE IT COULD BE THE BIN 11'S.

IF THESE RELEASED AS BIN 11'S, THE AMOUNT OF CRAZINESS THAT WOULD ENSUE WOULD BE EPIC. I WOULD GLADLY BOW OUT WITHOUT EVEN TRYING FOR A PAIR.

I REALLY LIKE THESE THOUGH, THEY LOOK FIRE.

This dude is a professional JB release-outcome analyst 
laugh.gif

indifferent.gif

Anyways, these joints are fuego; but than again I'm a sucker for all black sneakers.

Originally Posted by Animal Thug1539

Originally Posted by memphissfinest

LOOKS LIKE IT COULD BE THE BIN 11'S.

IF THESE RELEASED AS BIN 11'S, THE AMOUNT OF CRAZINESS THAT WOULD ENSUE WOULD BE EPIC. I WOULD GLADLY BOW OUT WITHOUT EVEN TRYING FOR A PAIR.

I REALLY LIKE THESE THOUGH, THEY LOOK FIRE.

This dude is a professional JB release-outcome analyst 
laugh.gif

indifferent.gif

Anyways, these joints are fuego; but than again I'm a sucker for all black sneakers.

THANKS.

Back
Top Bottom