Air Jordan XI Retro LOW - Black/White/Varsity Red & White/Black/Metallic Silver - FALL 2011

these shoes will be sold by noon saturday most stores are only gettn 12 to 30 sizes. the black and white ones in aug look waaaaaay better.

these shoes will be sold by noon saturday most stores are only gettn 12 to 30 sizes. the black and white ones in aug look waaaaaay better.

Originally Posted by CelticsFan9783

Originally Posted by EastbayRep

Originally Posted by DetroitBaller4L

Do you guys know if these will be on footlocker.com or eastbay or any of the websites?
We will be carrying this when it released at 11 PM CT/Midnight ET on 7/15/11.  They should appear on our website early in the day on Friday with a countdown timer.  These shoes will be shipped in a box, for those wondering.

EastbayRep - Ray
As opposed to what?
laugh.gif
LOL 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by CelticsFan9783

Originally Posted by EastbayRep

Originally Posted by DetroitBaller4L

Do you guys know if these will be on footlocker.com or eastbay or any of the websites?
We will be carrying this when it released at 11 PM CT/Midnight ET on 7/15/11.  They should appear on our website early in the day on Friday with a countdown timer.  These shoes will be shipped in a box, for those wondering.

EastbayRep - Ray
As opposed to what?
laugh.gif
LOL 
laugh.gif

these remind me of the 12 lows a few months back... people scramble around and put the "limited" stamp on them... but restocks, and random websites pop up and everyone is able to get their pair...

"chill out" - in an arnold voice

these remind me of the 12 lows a few months back... people scramble around and put the "limited" stamp on them... but restocks, and random websites pop up and everyone is able to get their pair...

"chill out" - in an arnold voice

I always said I'll get the "black sole" retros if I could obtain for under $90...

Now its time to put my foot in my mouth, smh. Copped in 20 minutes...

ONLY Jordan lowtop I ever cared for...

I always said I'll get the "black sole" retros if I could obtain for under $90...

Now its time to put my foot in my mouth, smh. Copped in 20 minutes...

ONLY Jordan lowtop I ever cared for...

Always liked these,but cannot pay retail. If they can be had for under retail. Maybe ill jump on them.

Always liked these,but cannot pay retail. If they can be had for under retail. Maybe ill jump on them.

Back
Top Bottom