Air Jordan XI Retro LOW - Black/White/Varsity Red & White/Black/Metallic Silver - FALL 2011

Originally Posted by dmxgod

Finishline people do not make commission on sales..only Footlocker/Champs/Footaction people do..and honestly..sellin ten pairs of these 120.00 dollar shoes goes a long way when you are in sales sales..normally commission for these employees is 2-3% off what YOU buy..so they are doing aight for what they are making PER hour PLUS commission..i use to make at least 15 dollars an hour every time I worked because I was about my sales and always got them to buy more than just a pair of shoes..

And who cares whether you know the person or not..? That shouldn't factor into your decision when buying a pair of shoes from Footlocker/Footaction/Champs people..I would buy from anyone as long as they came to me in a respect manner and weren't obnoxious like some sales people can b..sales people don't have to help you in any way, shape, or form (like give you a discount if that's what you're referring too)..
Actually as of july 10, 2011 finishline associates ARE commissioned

Finishline people do not make commission on sales..only Footlocker/Champs/Footaction people do..and honestly..sellin ten pairs of these 120.00 dollar shoes goes a long way when you are in sales sales..normally commission for these employees is 2-3% off what YOU buy..so they are doing aight for what they are making PER hour PLUS commission..i use to make at least 15 dollars an hour every time I worked because I was about my sales and always got them to buy more than just a pair of shoes..

And who cares whether you know the person or not..? That shouldn't factor into your decision when buying a pair of shoes from Footlocker/Footaction/Champs people..I would buy from anyone as long as they came to me in a respect manner and weren't obnoxious like some sales people can b..sales people don't have to help you in any way, shape, or form (like give you a discount if that's what you're referring too)..

24v45qe.jpg

erd0sk.jpg

Originally Posted by LA KB24

Originally Posted by RL Treyce

The I.E stands for INTERNATIONAL EXCLUSIVE!!!!!!

In edition ( I think)

no its International Exclusive

read it on sole collector.com 

Yes, @nikestore said it on their twitter acct,  They asked Gentry and that is what he told them.

Originally Posted by RL Treyce

In edition ( I think)

Yes, @nikestore said it on their twitter acct,  They asked Gentry and that is what he told them.

These are so clean on feet!! Now I see how I ran my originals into the ground back in they day...lol.... With that being said , I might need to double up...

These are so clean on feet!! Now I see how I ran my originals into the ground back in they day...lol.... With that being said , I might need to double up...

Originally Posted by papeshfoo

RL Treyce wrote:

LA KB24 wrote:

In edition ( I think)

I'd like to know the reason for the name.

RL Treyce wrote:

LA KB24 wrote:

In edition ( I think)

Originally Posted by Magic1978

i always heard it was imprinted elephant *shrugs*
...regardless these are very comfy i want another pair & HOPEFULLY  the concords will be as comfortable if not more comfortable than these

Originally Posted by Magic1978

i always heard it was imprinted elephant *shrugs*
...regardless these are very comfy i want another pair & HOPEFULLY  the concords will be as comfortable if not more comfortable than these

Originally Posted by 160jordansdeep

Originally Posted by knowledge10

I copped my pair earlier today, but I went to FTL first, and the did not have them in stock, and the salesman confirmed what one of the other members said that these are a limited GR. I then went home and placed my order through Finishline.com for an instore pick up, and the saleslady there told me that only 3 stores in there district received them, but she was also somewhat upset that I did not just come into the store and purchase them instead of buying them online so she could receive the commission.

you should have told her 
2i1kzee.jpg

shes crying about making 35 cents on a $120.00 pair of shoes 
laugh.gif

i hate giving commission to people at champs/footlocker unless i know them and they did something for me before 

believe me it does not factor it in at all if i know the person when i get a Footlocker/Footaction/Champs but i always like to go back to the same person
when you get to know that person they look out for you when they can by giving you a discount 

Originally Posted by 160jordansdeep

Originally Posted by knowledge10

I copped my pair earlier today, but I went to FTL first, and the did not have them in stock, and the salesman confirmed what one of the other members said that these are a limited GR. I then went home and placed my order through Finishline.com for an instore pick up, and the saleslady there told me that only 3 stores in there district received them, but she was also somewhat upset that I did not just come into the store and purchase them instead of buying them online so she could receive the commission.

you should have told her 
2i1kzee.jpg

shes crying about making 35 cents on a $120.00 pair of shoes 
laugh.gif

i hate giving commission to people at champs/footlocker unless i know them and they did something for me before 

believe me it does not factor it in at all if i know the person when i get a Footlocker/Footaction/Champs but i always like to go back to the same person
when you get to know that person they look out for you when they can by giving you a discount 

any sites got pre order or for sale the white/black for retail shipped? dont know why i skipped out on deadstock shoes.

any sites got pre order or for sale the white/black for retail shipped? dont know why i skipped out on deadstock shoes.

Originally Posted by BigSlim773

Yep. I went in there and had 4 teenage reps surround me and say "buy from me, buy from me!" i was like 
ohwell.gif

Back
Top Bottom