Air Jordan XI Retro LOW - Black/White/Varsity Red & White/Black/Metallic Silver - FALL 2011

got my from ndc today. i'm pleased. i passed on the last retro so i had to grabbed these. the black cw with the red lining is dope

got my from ndc today. i'm pleased. i passed on the last retro so i had to grabbed these. the black cw with the red lining is dope

Originally Posted by Jada2001Retro

Like I said...couple days later, now on Swoosh for $72.

Might wait for them to hit clearance though...

damn, i need a swoosh
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by Jada2001Retro

Like I said...couple days later, now on Swoosh for $72.

Might wait for them to hit clearance though...

damn, i need a swoosh
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by chitown4eva

Originally Posted by Magic1978

is it really necessary to do the typical changes to the i e? materials alone shouldve been enough to distinguish retros from the og. keep the elephant if you have to, but a slightly lighter sole with red pods is not asking too much

Why do you need or even care about red pods?

And many of us prefer a smoke translucent like on the previous retro, so it won't yellow.

The point is to give us an exact retro, at least once.  It's not a new concept.  

They gave you a retro with smoke soles.  Now feed the fans of the og. 

Might as well throw smoke soles on all XI's, so they wont yellow.

Funny how ya'll except certain changes but b and moan about others, yet the changes YOU prefer are above questioning.

true. but they will probably do a clear sole next time they retro these.

anybody that has these how is the cushioning? just wore my 2000 xi mid concords today and the cushion in the concords gotta be one of the best cushy soft yet  firm full length air sole shoes ive ever wore...like walking on ol school air max 95's. are these xi low's cushioning like that? if so i will cop right now.

Originally Posted by Magic1978

is it really necessary to do the typical changes to the i e? materials alone shouldve been enough to distinguish retros from the og. keep the elephant if you have to, but a slightly lighter sole with red pods is not asking too much

And many of us prefer a smoke translucent like on the previous retro, so it won't yellow.

Funny how ya'll except certain changes but b and moan about others, yet the changes YOU prefer are above questioning.

anybody that has these how is the cushioning? just wore my 2000 xi mid concords today and the cushion in the concords gotta be one of the best cushy soft yet  firm full length air sole shoes ive ever wore...like walking on ol school air max 95's. are these xi low's cushioning like that? if so i will cop right now.

NobleKane wrote:

ive worn my pair since Saturday & they are very very comfortable ...great cushioning 

NobleKane wrote:

ive worn my pair since Saturday & they are very very comfortable ...great cushioning 

Originally Posted by NobleKane

I'm not looking foward to it.  My expectations of JB are VERY low.

I actually think the retro looks good, but....  It just baffled me that they had to change the f'n sales rack special IE, twice.  
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by NobleKane

I'm not looking foward to it.  My expectations of JB are VERY low.

I actually think the retro looks good, but....  It just baffled me that they had to change the f'n sales rack special IE, twice.  
laugh.gif

282772_10150322386910971_511820970_10119933_2955222_n.jpg
I couldn't deal with the laces in the shoe. Same laces from Carolina aka Powder 9s. I had some round laces that were a little bit thicker but not as thick as the midcut laces.. Also dont have that shiny cheapness of the laces these come with. Found picks of the Referee Low XI and they had the thick laces from the mids in but I could not get the 2000 SJ laces to fit in so I went with these....

282772_10150322386910971_511820970_10119933_2955222_n.jpg
I couldn't deal with the laces in the shoe. Same laces from Carolina aka Powder 9s. I had some round laces that were a little bit thicker but not as thick as the midcut laces.. Also dont have that shiny cheapness of the laces these come with. Found picks of the Referee Low XI and they had the thick laces from the mids in but I could not get the 2000 SJ laces to fit in so I went with these....

Magic1978 wrote:

chitown4eva wrote:

Did you have the OG's?

Back
Top Bottom