Air Jordan XI Retro LOW - Black/White/Varsity Red & White/Black/Metallic Silver - FALL 2011

I played ball in the original Concords when I was a Sophomore in high school (yes, I'm old). Worked the whole summer to buy those kicks...

Cool story bro.

Anyway, I never had these so I was looking forward to picking them up. I don't buy many J's anymore, unless they're 1 lows, but liked the way they looked. Now I like the way they feel so much that I'm thinking about balling in them when I start up again in a few weeks. Love the cut around the ankle, not quite a true low top or a mid.

Any thoughts on using these to ball in?

Originally Posted by Benjamin Stone

I played ball in the original Concords when I was a Sophomore in high school (yes, I'm old). Worked the whole summer to buy those kicks...

Cool story bro.

Anyway, I never had these so I was looking forward to picking them up. I don't buy many J's anymore, unless they're 1 lows, but liked the way they looked. Now I like the way they feel so much that I'm thinking about balling in them when I start up again in a few weeks. Love the cut around the ankle, not quite a true low top or a mid.

Yeah Ben, me too, I hooped my sophmore year in the Concords also.  I had to cop these, so many memories come with this shoe.

Originally Posted by Benjamin Stone

Cool story bro.

Yeah Ben, me too, I hooped my sophmore year in the Concords also.  I had to cop these, so many memories come with this shoe.

Benjamin Stone, I hooped in the Black/Yellow that retroed a few years ago. First time around, I kept sliding around on the indoor court. But after a few wears on an outdoor court (and cleaning afterwards) the grip was great on indoor courts. Oh yeah, in insoles on these current retroes are pretty flimsy. They're not the same gel-type insoles that were in the original and early retro 11s.

Benjamin Stone, I hooped in the Black/Yellow that retroed a few years ago. First time around, I kept sliding around on the indoor court. But after a few wears on an outdoor court (and cleaning afterwards) the grip was great on indoor courts. Oh yeah, in insoles on these current retroes are pretty flimsy. They're not the same gel-type insoles that were in the original and early retro 11s.

Man, I swear those Concords were the best indoor shoes ever. Spring, grip, cushion, response. Unbelievable. I'm hoping to get something similar with these, only they'd be indoor and outdoor, so I'll take your advice TAC.

It's not like I need them to do too much, all I do is stand 25 feet away from the bucket and jack anyway, lol...

Man, I swear those Concords were the best indoor shoes ever. Spring, grip, cushion, response. Unbelievable. I'm hoping to get something similar with these, only they'd be indoor and outdoor, so I'll take your advice TAC.

It's not like I need them to do too much, all I do is stand 25 feet away from the bucket and jack anyway, lol...

Originally Posted by yungchamp

^^^whats the official RD on those???

Sometime next month if i do believe but there's some pretty legit re-sellers right now on Ebay. If you wanna message me ill let you know who i got a pair off of. There hellah fresh yo! So clean and everything i had expected + some.

Originally Posted by yungchamp

^^^whats the official RD on those???

Sometime next month if i do believe but there's some pretty legit re-sellers right now on Ebay. If you wanna message me ill let you know who i got a pair off of. There hellah fresh yo! So clean and everything i had expected + some.

Originally Posted by RL Treyce

I think you should have never done that.

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Back
Top Bottom