Air Jordan XI Retro - White/Concord/Black - CONFIRMED - Holiday 2011

Best thing about Canada is the fact that no one will line up for these. Haha. Prepaid for 3 pairs already, so I think I'm good to go. 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Can't wait

rocked mine tonight and I love them!
caused neck strains, triple takes, lotta peeps coming up and asking about them...
super comfy like the cool greys... cant believe I almost traded them, freken glad I didnt
smile.gif

yall thght db iv reelase was live wait for this man its gonna get ugly and ndc gonna crash at first click yall betta have connects on this 1 yalll dont play

Originally Posted by J2Legend

Best thing about Canada is the fact that no one will line up for these. Haha. Prepaid for 3 pairs already, so I think I'm good to go. 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Can't wait

except our retail is bonkers, $240 after tax in ontario smh

Originally Posted by ElijahDukes

pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Can't wait

roughly $200 after tax in the states. That $40 is nothing when you factor in the fact that you have to camp...for this release I predict...1 week. Thats with a bunch of prepubescent teens, "sneaker heads", whole families (yes, people bring their whole family in for extra pairs), and spoiled, no job having adults. I rather pay that $40 extra. 

pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Can't wait
Canada has a great system for the big jordan releases.

Originally Posted by JuKoMy

Houston is gonna be more crazy then pull of angel dust for these

People will die. Predict. My brother believes these will sit. Due to alot of releases sitting this year in the H. The normal spots around here will be bonkers. Shoe store employees will become the drug dealers and these 11's will be their weight.I will get 2 pair but as usual neither will be out the city.I refuse to play their games.

Originally Posted by thenewjs23

People will die. Predict. My brother believes these will sit. Due to alot of releases sitting this year in the H. The normal spots around here will be bonkers. Shoe store employees will become the drug dealers and these 11's will be their weight.I will get 2 pair but as usual neither will be out the city.I refuse to play their games.

I don't fool with Houston releases, especially XI releases in the H around Christmas time. I'll be on the net the night before. If I can't get them online, then it just wasn't meant to be, but that mall chaos is out of the question. And you're right about employees. Super shady.

Originally Posted by BrotherForReal

pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Can't wait

roughly $200 after tax in the states. That $40 is nothing when you factor in the fact that you have to camp...for this release I predict...1 week. Thats with a bunch of prepubescent teens, "sneaker heads", whole families (yes, people bring their whole family in for extra pairs), and spoiled, no job having adults. I rather pay that $40 extra. 

i DOUBT its gonna be a week, hell it'll probably be a one night thing at most. 

Originally Posted by BrotherForReal

i DOUBT its gonna be a week, hell it'll probably be a one night thing at most. 
There people lined up Wednesday morning for the Cool Greys which were an easy cop here in L.A. This is going to be bad. L.A. loves XIs, and concords the best.

pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Can't wait

Got two pairs on pre order from devinshire mall

question: how long do you guys think these will last on the nike online store? will they last longer than the db4 (assumig it dont crash)?

Originally Posted by crj

question: how long do you guys think these will last on the nike online store? will they last longer than the db4 (assumig it dont crash)?
there will definitely be way more Concords than those. They have insane hype. so Nikestore WILL crash at some point. I will begin stalking the website at 1030 PM on Dec 22nd and I will not go to sleep until I have my 2 pairs ordered. I will not touch a store. I will have my nephew's toddler 8 on hold however.

Originally Posted by SteveSoFresh

pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Can't wait

Got two pairs on pre order from devinshire mall
Got 9 pairs total pre ordered with 6 being for me

FYI to all the Canadian dudes ppl in here, check with your spot Monday to find out when the deadline to pre order is.  I was informed our deadline in Edmonton was Saturday which is why I paid for everything yesterday.

From here on out you can still pre order but the orders may not be guaranteed.  The manager has sent his order to his manager and off to Nike Im guessing.......Im sure you can still get a pair at this point but dont waste too much more time
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by JordanFan04

I don't fool with Houston releases, especially XI releases in the H around Christmas time. I'll be on the net the night before. If I can't get them online, then it just wasn't meant to be, but that mall chaos is out of the question. And you're right about employees. Super shady.
Yep. Remember the Cool Grey release from last year?
sick.gif
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by ao17

Originally Posted by JordanFan04

Yep. Remember the Cool Grey release from last year?
sick.gif
30t6p3b.gif
Yep. That #!@ was so stupid. Especially at the Galleria 
30t6p3b.gif
 I'll probably try my luck online. Hope I can click fast enough.

I'm hoping it's not more than a 1 night camp for these, I requested the 22nd off so I could make sure I get at least 1 pair.

Back
Top Bottom