Air Jordan XI Retro - White/Concord/Black - CONFIRMED - Holiday 2011

Think I saw someone wearing 2011 Retro Concords.
nerd.gif

969wrr.jpg

roll.gif

it's july already.....still aug, sep, oct, nov then DEC.......can't wait for those.....hope can get it and even double/triple it....

OMG these are releasing Holiday Times... the Day Before Christmas on December 24th....it's going to be MADNESS.I hope I can get get my four pairs on release date without getting sold out. Everyone and their Dad and Mom will want these for Christmas
eek.gif

I hope there isnt a limit to how many pairs one person can buy. Just in case there is I will have my non - jordan head friend come with me to the store and give him the money to cop a few pairs and act like We did not come to the store together and act like we don't know each other...

Originally Posted by bence23

lock it up til pics surface. sick of going in this thread to see nonsense

Theres a few pic of the 2011 XI Concord available already but not the whole shoe , you didn't see?
video_image-014635.jpg

video_image-014713.jpg

Those teaser pics was a joke. There should a few pics of these bad boys coming in a few weeks. At lease a few weeks. I hope they look as nice as the ones in the pic.

d851653f2baa6279290b58fc1150352ac430da6a.pjpg

Originally Posted by jordanize84

Those teaser pics was a joke. There should a few pics of these bad boys coming in a few weeks. At lease a few weeks. I hope they look as nice as the ones in the pic.

pics should be around end of july. The cool greys first leaked around that time last year and shoes always are made about 5 months in advance. can't wait

Originally Posted by optimusp517

Originally Posted by Zyzz

Originally Posted by gone in 60 seconds

If you have a Niketown in your area you will NOT have to camp.

I got my CG's in the afternoon, (release date) & they still had 60 or so pair left (NT Chi).

Concord release>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>CG

CG XI sold out on our midnight release.

This release is going to be MAYHAM!
any 11's will sell out.
I think a gay fish colorway would even sell out.

spizike231 wrote:
itrainedmichael wrote:
Have my gal pose nude in these

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

do it . hit me up with a PM 
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by hAzEee aNd sN3aKerS

Theres a few pic of the 2011 XI Concord available already but not the whole shoe , you didn't see?
video_image-014635.jpg

video_image-014713.jpg
$10 says these arent the 2011 concords. after thinking about it. they just wanted hits on their site and wanted to be known as the first people with the pics. They are most likely old retros and they took the new size sticker and put it inside. not that hard at all.

the shoes werent even made the time this teaser pic was posted.

video_image-014635.jpg

video_image-014713.jpg
$10 says these arent the 2011 concords. after thinking about it. they just wanted hits on their site and wanted to be known as the first people with the pics. They are most likely old retros and they took the new size sticker and put it inside. not that hard at all.

Older Retros of the XI concords from 1995 and 2000 have "Nike Air" on the insoles not the Jumpan symbol

Older Retros of the XI concords from 1995 and 2000 have "Nike Air" on the insoles not the Jumpan symbol

Could be dmps?

Edit: It also seems fishy they would cover the whole JUMPMAN JORDAN tag with the laces...eh who knows

video_image-014635.jpg

video_image-014713.jpg
DMP's have a gold stitching on the jumpman where the tag is on the tongue. The picture above clearly shows a concord stitching. 

NOTE: Not saying this picture is legit, could have been insole swapping. #justsaying

Originally Posted by jordanize84

pics should be around end of july. The cool greys first leaked around that time last year and shoes always are made about 5 months in advance. can't wait

Pics of the 2011 Concord XI's should come around the end of July you say? I'm thinking they would come around early August(at least by the first week).

Back
Top Bottom