Air Jordan XI Retro - White/Concord/Black - CONFIRMED - Holiday 2011

xCautioNx wrote:
Not in the bay area, one of the premier hypebeast capitals when it comes to Jays. Spacejams were sold out within the first 15-20 minutes at just about every mall that I knew of people who went. The mall I was at was crazy, cats breaking in to the mall hours before they opened for the early release
eek.gif

Went with 4 friends and I was the only one who managed to get a pair because my girl is tiny and she slid right in during the rush
laugh.gif
. We got there around 10pm and the first store began handing out tickets around 8:30 am
indifferent.gif
. Needless to say if you couldn't fight your way to a ticket you were not getting a pair.

At that, they only had 3 pair at most for each size, each store had around the same quantities. There were well over 300 people total at the release. That was the first time I ever did the camping out thing in my 14 years of buying Jordans, never will do it again. I can imagine this release will be worse....
ohwell.gif

true true. I didn't even take different areas into account honestly. I hope all my big city NT'ers are stay safe while trying to get their pairs. As for me small town in Florida FTW lol 

Originally Posted by mikeyy821

this release is going to chaos.... esp socal and ny... im just trying to get 2 pairs and will have to camp out if necessary... ... easy cops for the true blues on that website.. never gets overloaded since everyone is on nike.com and eastbay etc...

The DMV gonna be a mess too. Seen a couple soccer moms go hard in the paint at Columbia Mall for the Space Jams 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

And don't blow up that site brah

Originally Posted by RustyShackleford

this release is going to chaos.... esp socal and ny... im just trying to get 2 pairs and will have to camp out if necessary... ... easy cops for the true blues on that website.. never gets overloaded since everyone is on nike.com and eastbay etc...

The DMV gonna be a mess too. Seen a couple soccer moms go hard in the paint at Columbia Mall for the Space Jams 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Soccer mom's going hard for space jams? 
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by eddo1005

Everyone should be able to grab at least 1~3 pairs off ndc depending on the limit they put in place. Last year the limit was 3 but you could put in multiple orders. However, this year, when you reach your limit with one order and try to place another order, it gets rejected. I think this is the best thing ndc has ever done, it gives most everyone a fair shot at a shoe.

And this is coming from someone who actually put in 2 orders of 3 pairs of cool greys in, and had all 6 delivered to.

Just make sure your internet is in decent shape come December.

for the cool greys, i was able to get my 2 pairs plus my sons 2 pairs from ndc no problem. it was just a ton of refreshing on my computer.  it was cool that they hooked it up with free overnight shipping too though so that i had everything delievered on christmas eve.

wellgosh.com did a few restocks along with some of the other euro sites that had them up early as well.  i ended up snagging an extra pair on there for $190 shipped which i ended up selling to one of my boys for retail since he always helps me out when i need stuff.

sad thing is, a few of my friends who i told tons of times to try on ndc.com and thought i was dumb, went ahead and camped out at some small spot that only got about 20 pairs total, waited for over 12 hours and they either came up empty handed or got pairs that were nowhere near their size.   they were uptight when i posted pics of my pairs on facebook on christmas eve
laugh.gif

CJ863 wrote:
 true true. I didn't even take different areas into account honestly. I hope all my big city NT'ers are stay safe while trying to get their pairs. As for me small town in Florida FTW lol 
Now that I think about it I might just drive to some small town down here to pick these up if I can't get hooked up the NT down here. I'm not one for camping and found ways around it for the last 2 XI's

No hype intended, but if you don't have a connect at a store or mall you know everyone goes to don't even bother fam'.
Some real shaddy ishh be going done when these drop.
The manager at my mall charged an extra $50 for people to get a pair.
She had maybe 10 in each size (I know this 'cause my friend works there), by the time we lined up she had two in each size left smh...
While we were waiting, there's a see through glass & we seen her taking BOXES, & I mean BOXES almost all her supply out the Exit/Fire Escape route which leads to the back/parking lot & she gave out to those who paid which was planned when she took their money she told 'em where to meet. I respect a hustle, but it's unfair to those who wait outside from 10 P.M. to 7 A.M.
They didn't even have a chance, sigh...

Originally Posted by Cedric Ceballos 1995 Lakers

Originally Posted by eddo1005

Everyone should be able to grab at least 1~3 pairs off ndc depending on the limit they put in place. Last year the limit was 3 but you could put in multiple orders. However, this year, when you reach your limit with one order and try to place another order, it gets rejected. I think this is the best thing ndc has ever done, it gives most everyone a fair shot at a shoe.

And this is coming from someone who actually put in 2 orders of 3 pairs of cool greys in, and had all 6 delivered to.

Just make sure your internet is in decent shape come December.

for the cool greys, i was able to get my 2 pairs plus my sons 2 pairs from ndc no problem. it was just a ton of refreshing on my computer.  it was cool that they hooked it up with free overnight shipping too though so that i had everything delievered on christmas eve.

wellgosh.com did a few restocks along with some of the other euro sites that had them up early as well.  i ended up snagging an extra pair on there for $190 shipped which i ended up selling to one of my boys for retail since he always helps me out when i need stuff.

sad thing is, a few of my friends who i told tons of times to try on ndc.com and thought i was dumb, went ahead and camped out at some small spot that only got about 20 pairs total, waited for over 12 hours and they either came up empty handed or got pairs that were nowhere near their size.   they were uptight when i posted pics of my pairs on facebook on christmas eve
laugh.gif

yea, will be keeping an eye on wellgosh, crookedtongues, and endclothing.  All had cool greys for sale last year.  I scored 8 pairs total, 6 from ndc and 2 from crookedtongues.  Probably couldve gotten more if i tried harder, but decided that getting 6 pairs from ndc alone was a blessing already, didnt need more to make my room look like its nike's warehouse in china.

Oh and for the record, NDC crashed badly for the cool grey release, but if you had patience(a lot of it), you got through eventually.  I prolly spent 3-4 hours, just trying to get the page to load, but the end result was well worth it.  3-4 hours for 6 pairs vs camping out in the cold for 12 and come up empty.........almost feels like a crime.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by MrYoungMoney

No hype intended, but if you don't have a connect at a store or mall you know everyone goes to don't even bother fam'.
Some real shaddy ishh be going done when these drop.
The manager at my mall charged an extra $50 for people to get a pair.
She had maybe 10 in each size (I know this 'cause my friend works there), by the time we lined up she had two in each size left smh...
While we were waiting, there's a see through glass & we seen her taking BOXES, & I mean BOXES almost all her supply out the Exit/Fire Escape route which leads to the back/parking lot & she gave out to those who paid which was planned when she took their money she told 'em where to meet. I respect a hustle, but it's unfair to those who wait outside from 10 P.M. to 7 A.M.
They didn't even have a chance, sigh...

If she does this often, she's going to eventually get caught by a secret shopper.

Originally Posted by RV019

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Soccer mom's going hard for space jams? 
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
I go hard for soccer moms.

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

i was @ this mall for that release and he aint lying lol

Originally Posted by mkc1983

MrYoungMoney wrote:
If she does this often, she's going to eventually get caught by a secret shopper.

I would hope so too, but ain't no one snitching on her. 
Not like I want them to, but no one's going to say anything. 

I'll be damned if I do.

Either way, managers here don't stay too often.

After a while they leave, 'cause they get hired away do to their sells doing so well. 
eyes.gif

camping out for these? of course i can't predict the future, but if the numbers are close to SJ's and CG's, you shouldn't have to camp. wait in line a few hrs for a midnight release, yes. camp, no. i can't compare my city (PHX, AZ) to others, but i do the midnight release at footlocker. get in line at 2pm at desert sky mall, wait until 8 or 9, they tell us to come back and get in-line in the correct number ticket you were given, wait til midnight, #BOOM you're done. i'm a nike employee now so i'll hopefully have a friend grab em from the employee store back home, but i'm expecting to pay retail AND wait.

camp-out, i think people should laugh at this idea for these.

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Hook it up with the website.  I'm tryna get pairs too.

man people are planning on camping for these...what has the world come to...are these limited or something?.. I love this sneaker but no way in hell I'd camp for em

Originally Posted by khadafi252

camping out for these? of course i can't predict the future, but if the numbers are close to SJ's and CG's, you shouldn't have to camp. wait in line a few hrs for a midnight release, yes. camp, no. i can't compare my city (PHX, AZ) to others, but i do the midnight release at footlocker. get in line at 2pm at desert sky mall, wait until 8 or 9, they tell us to come back and get in-line in the correct number ticket you were given, wait til midnight, #BOOM you're done. i'm a nike employee now so i'll hopefully have a friend grab em from the employee store back home, but i'm expecting to pay retail AND wait.

camp-out, i think people should laugh at this idea for these.
Most people like the concords more than space jams and, at my store, people started lining up 3 days before release for the spacejams. Wouldn't be surprised for this again. I live in SoCal. Work at a FTL two pairs on lock
smokin.gif
pimp.gif
 just gotta keep the job 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by CJ863

xCautioNx wrote:

Not in the bay area, one of the premier hypebeast capitals when it comes to Jays. Spacejams were sold out within the first 15-20 minutes at just about every mall that I knew of people who went. The mall I was at was crazy, cats breaking in to the mall hours before they opened for the early release
eek.gif

Went with 4 friends and I was the only one who managed to get a pair because my girl is tiny and she slid right in during the rush
laugh.gif
. We got there around 10pm and the first store began handing out tickets around 8:30 am
indifferent.gif
. Needless to say if you couldn't fight your way to a ticket you were not getting a pair.

At that, they only had 3 pair at most for each size, each store had around the same quantities. There were well over 300 people total at the release. That was the first time I ever did the camping out thing in my 14 years of buying Jordans, never will do it again. I can imagine this release will be worse....
ohwell.gif

Yea valid points for the big cities....Man this is one of the times im glad im from OHIO.
roll.gif

I check this thread every 10 or so pages and when I come back it's just more speculation and "OMG this release is going to be nuts talk" lol.

Back
Top Bottom