Air Jordan XI Retro - White/Concord/Black - CONFIRMED - Holiday 2011

Originally Posted by 555fresh

Originally Posted by IV THA MERCY

double cop for sure. and I'll do it with eastbay. Eastbay has never let me down on a release. But then again I dont sleep on my big ticket items.

I don't mean to be a noob, but whaat is the science with eastbay? I tried 1 time and it kept blocking my orders. It was frustrating!!

I call em.  I call them a few min before drop time and thats it.  I NEVER order big releases online with them.  Their site crashes.  Now this may *knocks on wood* come back to bite me in the @ss one day and not score my pair, but it hasnt failed me yet.

Originally Posted by DMoney82

Originally Posted by FudoAkira

Jordan XI = MOST OVERRATED J OF ALL TIME.

Ask yourself. Do you really like it? Or do you like it because everyone else says its thier grail?
[color= rgb(51, 102, 255)]I don't care if nobody else liked this shoe. I fell in love with it in 1995 when MJ first broke them out. I was blow away and when Amad Rashad held the shoe up during a timeout, the entire world went APE *^@ . Now take that to the muther *&@&*&@ bank. Boy[/color]

Word

I remember him wearing them and Torching the grizzlies one night in a game they were supposed to lose. it was awesome

dont think i could ever get in the resell business. I like helping people out with getting their J's. Not f*ckin em over with gouged pricing. SMH. But in the same sense, if someone's willing to pay 2 bills over retail... then s*** .... do it. lol

Reselling is a waste of time. Unless your occupation isn't fulfilling, then fine... I'll pray for ya. Hopefully your kids aren't depending on you selling sone shoes...

But if you seriously go out of your way to make some small side cash every other hot release, then that's wack. Waste of time.
You'll make more money getting vans, white AF1, and converse chucks through wholesale, and sellin' em. That's where the consistent funds come in.

That's a fact btw. Ya'll can argue about this all you want... But that's what it is.
Mom and pop shops jump in joy when they see Jordan XIs releasing.

Originally Posted by rayray3thousand

Originally Posted by never wear them

I'll just cop 1. No need for 2. If I need another, I'll eBay it when I really want an extra pair.

Seriously... with all the recent releases, people tend to purchase for the pure purpose of reselling, which in turn, creates a lower value on the shoe
roll.gif

Picking up extra pairs to stock aren't as necessary anymore as you can find near retail many years down the line IMO

when is it ever possible to find an xi for close to retail

Originally Posted by FrenchBlue23

Originally Posted by thuglife67898

wa the mold ever changed? i didnt know Jb did this.

It changed significantly if you haven't noticed by now. 

space-jams-air-jordan-11-xi.jpg

16a8mt4.png

wow i never noticed the shape i knew the upper material was diferent but thats it. well never really like the xi's and with the TB3 amd BC3 and the Black and silver 5's i just cant get this
indifferent.gif

Everyone who wants them will get them.

Don't take that statement lightly. You're gonna have to work for these.

Nicekicks says they're dropping in October.

any truth to this?

if yes, then what is JB doing for Christmas and Black Friday?
nerd.gif

edit:

magic happens when you read the first post.  
grin.gif

but JB must be doing something nice for the holiday season.

Originally Posted by moneymike88

Originally Posted by rayray3thousand

Originally Posted by never wear them

I'll just cop 1. No need for 2. If I need another, I'll eBay it when I really want an extra pair.

Seriously... with all the recent releases, people tend to purchase for the pure purpose of reselling, which in turn, creates a lower value on the shoe
roll.gif

Picking up extra pairs to stock aren't as necessary anymore as you can find near retail many years down the line IMO

when is it ever possible to find an xi for close to retail

right now... cool greys... so many people copped just to resale and now are competing with each other (at least here in Hawaii)

...got that email from nicekicks also...can't wait...gonna get all my contacts in line for this one...most likely two pairs...NDC/Eastbay gonna be flooded...

They're not dropping in October.

The only source/confirmation of a release AT ALL is from this post, and there is no definitive date set yet.

These UPC's are released at least a month before the actual release catalog comes out, so don't expect a confirmed date for a while.

if a store buys 100 pairs and sells all 100 pairs then that's a 8k+ profit - damn i should get in the retail game. no re-selling

Word is that Oct is the month of release on Nike Accounts such as RMK store etc, that's why there are online stores wherein you can do pre-orders with mark ups/above retail months before they do the general release on stores which is on Dec 23.

Originally Posted by blondsoccerplyr

They're not dropping in October.

The only source/confirmation of a release AT ALL is from this post, and there is no definitive date set yet.

These UPC's are released at least a month before the actual release catalog comes out, so don't expect a confirmed date for a while.
i thought i read on here that october was the ordering date.  not sure how that normally works.  but i assume dec 23 for these like everyone else

Great news! 
$175.00 is not a lot to me! I win the lottery consistently and just won $2,500.00 cash from pick 3 lottery tickets on 1/25/11! Anyone who can win the lottery can easliy afford sneakers!
happy.gif
 ( www.lotstats.com  )  will show you how to win the lottery regularly if you live in NY , NJ or Florida

Concord, Columbias, and Spacejams my favorite XI all time! & i'm thinking if the  cool grey XI's sold out instantly on the holiday release in december 2010 , just imagine how fast the Concord XI are going to fly off the shelves in December 2011!
And all of you saying you're bringing a gun to the store to buy these when they release shame on yourselves. THe last thing I want to happen is for violence to break out when these release. We dont want there to be reports of violence because of a Air Jordan release in the news.Just think about that if violence breaks out because of a sneaker release, would you want to be told in the future your favorite kicks can't be re - released because there is a possibilty of violence to happen once theyre released so the company has decided not to release the kicks?

& the talk about "oh i'm bringing a gun with me when I camp out for these" is just plain foolishness. Why a gun? I know theres a chance of getting robbed for kicks but you don't always need deadly force. I carry a can of pepper spray with me everywhere I go and it makes me feel safe. besides pepper spray is easy to get and can be bought on ebay Luckily I have never had to use it yet but I have it for emergencies.

Originally Posted by hAzEee aNd sN3aKerS

Great news! 
$175.00 is not a lot to me! I win the lottery consistently and just won $2,500.00 cash from pick 3 lottery tickets on 1/25/11! Anyone who can win the lottery can easliy afford sneakers!
happy.gif
 ( www.lotstats.com  )  will show you how to win the lottery regularly if you live in NY , NJ or Florida

Concord, Columbias, and Spacejams my favorite XI all time! & i'm thinking if the  cool grey XI's sold out instantly on the holiday release in december 2010 , just imagine how fast the Concord XI are going to fly off the shelves in December 2011!
And all of you saying you're bringing a gun to the store to buy these when they release shame on yourselves. THe last thing I want to happen is for violence to break out when these release. We dont want there to be reports of violence because of a Air Jordan release in the news.Just think about that if violence breaks out because of a sneaker release, would you want to be told in the future your favorite kicks can't be re - released because there is a possibilty of violence to happen once theyre released so the company has decided not to release the kicks?

& the talk about "oh i'm bringing a gun with me when I camp out for these" is just plain foolishness. Why a gun? I know theres a chance of getting robbed for kicks but you don't always need deadly force. I carry a can of pepper spray with me everywhere I go and it makes me feel safe. besides pepper spray is easy to get and can be bought on ebay Luckily I have never had to use it yet but I have it for emergencies.

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
my dude said pepper spray dude if &god forbid if you ever get robbed its gonna be by goons thugs and they usually carry guns the only people your PEPPER SPRAY
laugh.gif
 is gonna protect you from is the spice girls
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom