Air Jordan XI Retro - White/Concord/Black - CONFIRMED - Holiday 2011

I think those are fakes. I mean the patent leather
Looks somehow different to the black patent we have seen
On any authentic xi.
That jumpman is also not dark concord but quite bright.
The real 2011 concords should have the jumpman
Facing backward on the left shoe anyway.

By the way, to which direction was it facing on the ogs?

Please give us these: 
1107200849d2bb95b876944348.jpg

Originally Posted by TheprinceofDE

Originally Posted by Diamond Mike 75

mine from 00 are better

eyes.gif
 you think????

Hard to say how the 2011 will be in the release.The soles will be closer to the ogs without the yellowTint, that is for sure. About the stability of the shoe,Especially the padding odf the ankle, we will see.But the jumpman facing backward is a bit lame.

I have a DS '00 pair coming in today...but still want these. Can't get enough of this shoe. Beat my first '00 pair into the ground. Wish they would add more padding to the ankle and shoe as a whole in these recent XI's. How was the comfort on the Cool Greys? I have the '09 Space Jams....and they aren't that comfy.

hopefully nobody gets hurt for there shoes man its a damn shame but things are going to get reeal crazy though. releases like this the thang dang comes in handy i remember some 40 year old white dude tried to mob me on a previous release for my spot aha i laughed n flashed haha didnt end up good he got movin quick though

Originally Posted by Cash is King

hopefully nobody gets hurt for there shoes man its a damn shame but things are going to get reeal crazy though. releases like this the thang dang comes in handy i remember some 40 year old white dude tried to mob me on a previous release for my spot aha i laughed n flashed haha didnt end up good he got movin quick though

Sorry for the cliche response....but....

"No you didn't...."

Originally Posted by KayCurrency

Originally Posted by Cash is King

Sorry for the cliche response....but....

"No you didn't...."

Originally Posted by jumpman cbt2

I think those are fakes. I mean the patent leather
Looks somehow different to the black patent we have seen
On any authentic xi.
That jumpman is also not dark concord but quite bright.
The real 2011 concords should have the jumpman
Facing backward on the left shoe anyway.

By the way, to which direction was it facing on the ogs?
THIS.

To answer your question, the jumpman on the OG's was facing away from the 23 on both left and right shoe.

Originally Posted by spiderman2315

I have a DS '00 pair coming in today...but still want these. Can't get enough of this shoe. Beat my first '00 pair into the ground. Wish they would add more padding to the ankle and shoe as a whole in these recent XI's. How was the comfort on the Cool Greys? I have the '09 Space Jams....and they aren't that comfy.

If you are referring to the 2010 Cool Greys, I think that they are a bit more comfortable than the 2009 Space Jams. But don't take my word on it. I'm regularly wear size 10-1/2 which I got for the Space Jams and they were very tight. It made my feet hurt (I have narrow feet). But I learned my lesson and brought the Cool Greys in a size 11 and they fit perfect. So maybe the best thing is to go up a half-size up.

BTW, for the 2000/2001 Air Jordan 11 models, I can easily wear size 10.

Edit:  The padding is about the same.

ive seen pics of the concords with the purple jump man, and purple box coveron some of the fakie sites, I wouldnt bet money those will be our 2011 xmas release.

someone correct me if im wrong, but ive been looking at the production dates on the tags of my jords lately and it looks like the shoes are usually made 2-4months before the release.

if that is the case maybe we will start seeing some real pictures by September?

Originally Posted by voterobformayor

ive seen pics of the concords with the purple jump man, and purple box coveron some of the fakie sites, I wouldnt bet money those will be our 2011 xmas release.

someone correct me if im wrong, but ive been looking at the production dates on the tags of my jords lately and it looks like the shoes are usually made 2-4months before the release.

Nope in August.

i know http://slamdunkspace.com/ is getting Concords sometime in August.

shoes are being produced right now

Originally Posted by Zyzz

Originally Posted by voterobformayor

Nope in August.

i know http://slamdunkspace.com/ is getting Concords sometime in August.

shoes are being produced right now

Well to me that version shol was fakes. I imagine we should see pics of this years version of the Concord XI's in about two weeks! At least by the start of August. Don't you think so?

Originally Posted by garylok11

Please give us these: 
1107200849d2bb95b876944348.jpg

I wish, those are so damn beautiful man.  Congrats on the pickup.   
If the 2011's look like the 2009 SJ's shape, and dull patent leather of the 2010 CG's, then they are an easy pass for me.   

does anyone know if exclusive shoes like these have to be ordered in bulk by retailers? Reason i ask is bc i work at a golf course that has a nike account and ive ordered lunars etc. before so im wondering if the inventory mgr could just simply order me a pair when nike starts taking pre-orders?

Originally Posted by mrod88

does anyone know if exclusive shoes like these have to be ordered in bulk by retailers? Reason i ask is bc i work at a golf course that has a nike account and ive ordered lunars etc. before so im wondering if the inventory mgr could just simply order me a pair when nike starts taking pre-orders?
pretyt sure they gonna be GR

The Concord 11s have go be the most awaited release ever! Can't wait until these drop, hopefully JB doesn't trash the shoe too bad

Back
Top Bottom