Air Jordan XI Retro - White/Concord/Black - CONFIRMED - Holiday 2011

CONCORDS AND COLUMBIAS WILL COMPLETE MY 11 COLLECTION

102vam8.jpg

PATIENTLY WAITING.....

i cant wait for these cuz the spacejams look way off but the 2010 cool greys are a little more on point to the 2000 model (still not the same but better mold than the 2009 space jams imo) so i wanna see if the concords will look even better. hope so.
pimp.gif
wink.gif

Originally Posted by W177y

i cant wait for these cuz the spacejams look way off but the 2010 cool greys are a little more on point to the 2000 model (still not the same but better mold than the 2009 space jams imo) so i wanna see if the concords will look even better. hope so.
pimp.gif
wink.gif
eyes.gif
 space jams were great

Originally Posted by AJIIIpLATINum

pimp.gif
wink.gif
eyes.gif
 space jams were great

Not sure if serious? 

I am so gonna get these because I waited forever! i was in Iraq when DMP 6s n 11s dropped...smh... I want 2 pairs but will settle for just one. they will getta hella wear!

Originally Posted by hAzEee aNd sN3aKerS

air-jordan-xi-white-concord.jpg

Can't wait till these re - release! I'll be at the stores early to get multiple pairs!
pimp.gif

JB need to make them exactly the way it needs to be done, like this in the picture...with a touch of concord purple.  

pimp.gif
wink.gif
eyes.gif
 space jams were great

Great? What shoe were you looking at?
laugh.gif

The annual christmas jordan 11 release.... its crazy to see the same shoe come out every year, a spit in the face of OG collectors if you ask me.

$%&! OG collectors! I wore a size 6 when they first came out. Then a 71/2 in 2001. i wear a 9 now....I want Concords without paying 400+ and want them icey. "OG Collectors" need to be happy with their 15 year old shoe and don't worry about ours.

pimp.gif
wink.gif
eyes.gif
 space jams were solid

Yea,don't see how you could complain about them.

I hope that the Concords have a clear sole but I also wouldn't mind if they had some blue tint. It looks great on the Cool Greys an if it prevents the sole from yellowing then I'm all for it
happy.gif

Originally Posted by irishbaz

The annual christmas jordan 11 release.... its crazy to see the same shoe come out every year, a spit in the face of OG collectors if you ask me.
yeah but its just another excuse for JB to get that guap.

honestly....im a sucker for JB. I say I won't cop most releases but then get weak.

Ill be there on release day to cop.
grin.gif

will cop 3 pairs to try to get one for free thats all, i have worn my dmp many times and they have yellowed none and my jams were yellowing after like 5 casual walking wears, if the soles are not blue they will be dyed with the quickness

Damn these are so far yet so close...it's gonna be a riot for these...3 pairs it is for me...One to one pair toPlay in and two pairs to stay in...

Welp!!! Time to start a shoe box saving fund for these lol.. I'm buying 3 pairs, 1 to rock, 1 to put up and the other on EBAY POTNA'!!!

Originally Posted by jordanize84

I can see them now. On my feet and out in the streets. This is how I envisioned them.

1f326fe3e0278a596217a028cadb5a9d4984579f.pjpg

I can't wait to put those badboys on my feet. Picking up all sizes for the family 2x.

Is 10/01/11 in regaerds to the production date? Or am I just way off base? Cuz I know they drop in December for sure.

Back
Top Bottom