Air Jordan XI Retro - White/Concord/Black - CONFIRMED - Holiday 2011

AR pairs looking good. B grade or not, with the quality from RD pairs that we are gettin, it really doesn't matter. It comes out to wether your willing to pay the price or not. =/

Originally Posted by cashm0neyand1

^^^^
Noob said SLAMDUNKSPACE has 4 sizes of real pairs. Did not say anything about AR having anything legit

he said the pair ericjunior got from AR were legit

Originally Posted by Vuey

Originally Posted by Rippaflow

Hold up, you wore them in the snow.... (water)... (salt).... and you expected them to hold up? Those are now yellower in the bottom than my 2000 concords, 2000 jams, 2001 columbias... Shame. Youve got to care for clear soled shoes. Be smart, dont wear them in bad weather, in grass etc. Clean them after you wear them. What do you expect?

What do you do when your out and you come across a patch of grass ? Or rain ? Or it looks like it's going to rain ? Take your shoes off ? Make get over it ! They are just shoes !!!! Don't think this guys cares his soles have yellowed
wink.gif

he doesnt walk through grass

Originally Posted by teamfreshh

Originally Posted by papeshfoo

Originally Posted by Zyzz

the blue tint isnt gonna stop the yellowing. it wont look as bad but my cool greys are yellowed on the bottom around the pods and i havent even wore them.

Ive worn mine about 10 times, including Christmas Eve when I recieved them from NDC, in the snow...They look icey from the side still...lol.
Only worn 10 times and there already turning piss yellow ?
Not sure if serious? He said he wore them in the snow. They have clear/blue outsoles. What do you think will happen to them if you wear them out in the dirt and snow? They are meant for basketball courts not ski slopes. Of course they will age quicker in those conditions.

Hold up, you wore them in the snow.... (water)... (salt).... and you expected them to hold up? Those are now yellower in the bottom than my 2000 concords, 2000 jams, 2001 columbias... Shame. Youve got to care for clear soled shoes. Be smart, dont wear them in bad weather, in grass etc. Clean them after you wear them. What do you expect?

What do you do when your out and you come across a patch of grass ? Or rain ? Or it looks like it's going to rain ? Take your shoes off ? Make get over it ! They are just shoes !!!! Don't think this guys cares his soles have yellowed
wink.gif
I'm im wearing my nice jordans, and im outside and it looks like its about to rain or it starts raining suddenly, I run to the nearest store and ask for two plastics bags then I put my feet in the bags tie em' up & make sure the shoes are covered completely then get home as soon as possible and change into some timbs if I have to go back out. 

Originally Posted by CelticsFan9783

Ive worn mine about 10 times, including Christmas Eve when I recieved them from NDC, in the snow...They look icey from the side still...lol.
Not sure if serious? He said he wore them in the snow. They have clear/blue outsoles. What do you think will happen to them if you wear them out in the dirt and snow? They are meant for basketball courts not ski slopes. Of course they will age quicker in those conditions.
Ski slopes?  Yeah cuz I said I straped them to my snowboard...
eyes.gif
  These are not made for courts bro, They make retros for casual wear, why do you think there is no padding in all these newer releases.  Also, these are FAAAAAAARRRRR from piss yellow, I posted a side shot, they are still icey execpt around the pods, the rest is just dirt.  I can't believe some of these dudes on here crucifying me for actually wearing my shoes....
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by hAzEee aNd sN3aKerS

wink.gif
I'm im wearing my nice jordans, and im outside and it looks like its about to rain or it starts raining suddenly, I run to the nearest store and ask for two plastics bags then I put my feet in the bags tie em' up & make sure the shoes are covered completely then get home as soon as possible and change into some timbs if I have to go back out. 

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
You cant be serious dude, that is THEEEEE corniest thing I have ever heard.

^ As a matter of Fact I usually have  emergency plastic bags in my pocket before I leave my house no lie. I only run to the store to get them if i've forggeten the bags at home

waaayyyyy off topic. wear your shoes, dont wear your shoes, whatever. has anyone who ordered a size 13 have a working tracking number from SDS?

Originally Posted by eddo1005

heh, if what nooblee said is true, i fear for my life. ~.~
I totally agree. maybe he is trying to get legit pairs in our sizes, for the people who tracking numbers still dont work. size 10

^ As a matter of Fact I usually have  emergency plastic bags in my pocket before I leave my house no lie. I only run to the store to get them if i've forggeten the bags at home

laugh.gif
word. Sometimes I have to remind myself these are shoes you guys are talking about. When people start mentioning how their sneakers arent holding up well and how pissed off they are, you would think they just dropped 50 stacks on a car
laugh.gif
Just wear your shoes and be happy people. And as far as walking around with "emergency bags" for your shoes... Just check the weather before you leave home genius.

Its your shoes so do what you want but I could care less what sneaker I where, if it rains it rains I really don't care.  For the people who are washing the soles IMO you are crazy!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Love wearing foams when it is raining hard.

Also how many tracking #' are actually working from this Jay character?  What did he do take cash for 500 orders and ship 5?  Watch your 45 days people this dude seems slippery.
frown.gif

pretty pathetic. Actually, very.

Keep on wearing your show papeshfoo.

Cannot wait to grab my Concords. I remember back in HS I actually played in a rec league in a pair of them. (Now, I can't even fathom that.)

Originally Posted by CelticsFan9783

Ski slopes?  Yeah cuz I said I straped them to my snowboard...
eyes.gif
  These are not made for courts bro, They make retros for casual wear, why do you think there is no padding in all these newer releases.  Also, these are FAAAAAAARRRRR from piss yellow, I posted a side shot, they are still icey execpt around the pods, the rest is just dirt.  I can't believe some of these dudes on here crucifying me for actually wearing my shoes....
indifferent.gif

I think you misunderstood me fam. I'm actually applauding you for wearing your shoes. I was asking the other dude was he thought would happen to clear soles if worn in poor conditions (the ski slope reference was a joke). Because he seemed surprised that they were yellowing after 10 wears.

Whatever.

Originally Posted by NoobLee

Of course zyzz got a real pair, I've said in my first post in this thread. 
laugh.gif

Jay checks this thread daily like all of us do, why does zyzz always get a pair before the rest of us do, though? Even eddo, who lives in Taiwan, which is faster to get the package?

How does zyzz know more about Jay, act as a medium and he delivers all the messages of Jay to us?

Like someone said a couple pages back, it's a part of the plan, to have zyzz get a real pair (which is 100RMB profit per shoe (real ones) if you do the math, 100RMB = around $17) and have people from Twitter to come and check out the real shoe, and mix in fakes with real ones.

QFTMFT

pimp.gif

ON ANOTHER NOTE:
zyzz pair from sds and the other pair from AR that nooblee says are legit seem to both have the price tag on the boxes
trend here?

That's why I asked my question...I know that The Fake Zyzz and Jay aren't the same person, but they're definitely in cahoots with one another

Originally Posted by hostos

Originally Posted by NoobLee

Of course zyzz got a real pair, I've said in my first post in this thread. 
laugh.gif

Jay checks this thread daily like all of us do, why does zyzz always get a pair before the rest of us do, though? Even eddo, who lives in Taiwan, which is faster to get the package?

How does zyzz know more about Jay, act as a medium and he delivers all the messages of Jay to us?

Like someone said a couple pages back, it's a part of the plan, to have zyzz get a real pair (which is 100RMB profit per shoe (real ones) if you do the math, 100RMB = around $17) and have people from Twitter to come and check out the real shoe, and mix in fakes with real ones.

QFTMFT

pimp.gif

ON ANOTHER NOTE:
zyzz pair from sds and the other pair from AR that nooblee says are legit seem to both have the price tag on the boxes
trend here?

Why not just check the weather before you leave the house

Back
Top Bottom