Air Jordan XI Retro - White/Concord/Black - CONFIRMED - Holiday 2011

Originally Posted by superblyTRIFE

After keeping up with this thread for weeks now, all I can say is that I'm glad I'm waiting to purchase these in-store.

Not a knock on anyone who purchased early, but I guess I need peace of mind that my shoes are definitely legit. I'd rather risk not getting them on release date than easily cop a pair that I'm unsure of. Fakes (or potential fakes) I just can't do.

Alternatively, if you miss out on RD, you can then use official pics to purchase a legit pair from one of these sites, as I am sure they will be stocking for some time to come
wink.gif

Damn my kicks are in and out of customs already. For some reason they went through San Fran. Cleared customs in 4hrs. Should be here by the end of the week. My EMS tracking stopped at GUANGZHOU. USPS has it now.

Originally Posted by thenewjs23

Damn my kicks are in and out of customs already. For some reason they went through San Fran. Cleared customs in 4hrs. Should be here by the end of the week. My EMS tracking stopped at GUANGZHOU. USPS has it now.

Glad you waited it out.

Damn. My shoes already in australia been 2days should haveThem tomorrow
smile.gif
. Glad i waited it out with sds.

So is all hell going to break loose if the production versions feature transparent soles like the SJ's and Bred retros?

USPS tells me that the "Originating Post is preparing to dispatch this mail piece." What's this mean? There's been no movemt since Sunday night I think and it is currently showing that it is sitting in GUANGZHOU also. What do y'all think? Stuck in customs or somethin??

Hey NewJs23, just wondering if you can shed some info on how you tracked the package, my package dispatched from the sorting center in Guangzhou on the 26th but I havent seen an update since, I am wondering if my order has made it state side yet, or where I need to go to start tracking it via usps

This is the information I get when I put my tracking number in the usps-ems.tracking.net page

^^^
Its in transit and wont update until it get to the states, give it another day or 2 or 3. When it arrives in the US, they will scan it and it will update at its current location. Total time to New York for me, is usually 7-8 days. Will be less on the West coast

Has anyone of you order from sneakerhotline? How is their quality. If you have pictures from their pairs can you post pictures please.

SHOES ARE HERE! SHOES ARE HERE! *pauly d voice*They are finally out for delivery. On the tracking info, they went straight from "cleared US Customs" to "Processed thru facility, out for delivery." in one day. Hopefully follows the same for you all. I'll post detailed pics tonight... granted someone is home to claim my pack and/or I have time to stop by PO to pick up.

finally my tracking works!!

thank the heavens...but still in Shunde, don't care anymore as long as they arrive soon by next Tuesday.

Thanks Eddo & CashMoney for all the help through this..appreciate it.

And thanks NT fam for the updates and what not  
pimp.gif

Looks like mine is in LA?

Inbound Into Customs
Processed Through Sort Facility August 29 2011, 11:24 am ISC LOS ANGELES CA (USPS)
Origin Post is Preparing Shipment
Processed Through Sort Facility August 26 2011, 09:54 pm GUANGZHOU, CHINA PEOPLES REP
Acceptance August 26 2011, 03:10 pm CHINA PEOPLES REP

Originally Posted by OG2345

finally my tracking works!!

thank the heavens...but still in Shunde, don't care anymore as long as they arrive soon by next Tuesday.

Thanks Eddo & CashMoney for all the help through this..appreciate it.

And thanks NT fam for the updates and what not  
pimp.gif

You got it, brotha, Hopefully they come in superb shape like Zyzz's. Eddo's were pretty dam good too

I am getting really frustrated. The email I got Friday night said my tracking number should have worked 3-6 hours. Obviously it's been longer than that, should I move forward and file a claim?

Thanks NewJ's and CashMoney, I checked the usps site and the tracking # works on there but no new info. I will keep an eye on it, I'm in NJ so hopefully I see it land in NY customs sometime this week. Shipping may be a day or two behind schedule due to the hurricane we had out here.

Originally Posted by bigwhitetree

I am getting really frustrated. The email I got Friday night said my tracking number should have worked 3-6 hours. Obviously it's been longer than that, should I move forward and file a claim?

I think it's happened to all of us. It'll pull thru bro. I had a non working tracking # for a week lol. As hard as it was, I stayed patient and it came thru. Once shoes ship it doesn't take too long to get to you. I only been waiting about 3 or 4 business days and mine are being delivered today.

Looks patience is paying off.

Unless you are close to 45 days, i would try not to file a claim.  Keep emailing Jay, till he gives you a tracking number.  Then keep emailing him again, till the tracking works.

I am pretty sure thats the method used by most everyone in this thread.

^ yep thats about right. even though I do have an open claim, things are still coming together for me. i'm guessing mine are in transit into the states. the anxiousness is building the closer we get!!

Originally Posted by dakine

Looks like mine is in LA?

Inbound Into Customs
Processed Through Sort Facility August 29 2011, 11:24 am ISC LOS ANGELES CA (USPS)
Origin Post is Preparing Shipment
Processed Through Sort Facility August 26 2011, 09:54 pm GUANGZHOU, CHINA PEOPLES REP
Acceptance August 26 2011, 03:10 pm CHINA PEOPLES REP

Damn mine went to san Fran customs. Anyway yours are in LA customs. Hopefully mine updates like airnole.

Originally Posted by eddo1005

Glad you waited it out.
Hell yeah. Precedent said this would be a waiting game. I just wanna get them so I can give this thread a rest till RD. This whole fiasco has consumed my life. I got studying and work to do. Will not do it again. 

Originally Posted by eddo1005

Looks patience is paying off.

Unless you are close to 45 days, i would try not to file a claim.  Keep emailing Jay, till he gives you a tracking number.  Then keep emailing him again, till the tracking works.

I am pretty sure thats the method used by most everyone in this thread.
Thanks everyone.  I will just keep emailing him until I see results.

Man my dumb +#! never checked the Paypal ship to address when I checked out and they got sent to my Mom's house in Ohio. She got them today and sent them 2 day to me so they will finally be here Thursday

Back
Top Bottom