Air Jordan XI Retro - White/Concord/Black - CONFIRMED - Holiday 2011

DAMN! USPS made the attempt, but I wasn't home to sign for the package. Now I gotta wait till tomorrow after work....AND after a visit to pick up from Mr. "Herbal Remedy man"! Didn't know Jay was gonna require a sig. SMH. After seeing the pairs from yesterday and today, I'm nervous. I hope mine look straight. Fingers crossed.

yooo I finally got mine today from AR...Noob said I might have luck with a sz 11...here it is....man to be honest everything is on point to me....the only thing I saw was real small i feel like the ball on the jumpman could have used another stitch or 2 lol but to me thats typical JB quality...the CF plate is hard as a rock, looks perfect. The PL cut is decent, concord trees and film, milky toes, heeltab "23" is on point, jumpman on the sole on point...overall I am satisfied, for sure...Noob, where you at, come tell me real or fake, if I take the L then I take the L

s441uv.jpg

35n61ra.jpg

swvm08.jpg

o9laq8.jpg

vpd9qa.jpg

t6ee5l.jpg

10r0osn.jpg

21kmg0k.jpg

2lc7faq.jpg

33utsvd.jpg

EDIT: My bad on the pics, taken real quick with the tablet

So wait if someone is confirming some are real and some are fake I wanna see the real one .. Prove to me mine is fake ..

Originally Posted by bigwhitetree

Originally Posted by eddo1005

Not much excusing SDS, but more or less trying to help everyone else on here.  Some appreciate the help while others would rather spend their day dissing.  Honestly, i have got nothing to gain from it.  I think I have made it pretty clear that i stick up for SDS because i have bought from them many times before.  It is all based on experience.  Had I gotten burned before, I'd be the first one to ask ppl to stay away as well. 

At the end of the day though, one can only do so much.  My pair did not turn out as great as zyzz, but Nooblee had already mentioned that my pair is authentic, so it is not a big deal.  Slightly yellow mesh is a common problem for this concord release as he has stated.  I am sure by the time the retail pairs roll out, the yellow mesh would most likely be fixed.

Anyway, when i tell ppl to relax, it is more intended to ACTUALLY get ppl to calm down, not so much sticking up for SDS.  And I think over the course of the thread, it has shown that most everyone person in this thread who had been complaining about tracking, eventually got a tracking after what i told them.  I am perfectly aware of how much time most had to wait.  I even had to wait 28 days, and by most standards, it wasnt acceptable.  I might not even go the early release route in the future, just because of the long wait time.  For now though, I am content to helping guys who need it.  Pretty much acting as a bridge between US and China now...........maybe I should become a diplomat.
grin.gif
Thanks for the help Eddo!

MY BROTHER HAS SEVER OCD AND CLEANS EVERYTHING BEFORE WEARING IT. HE CLEANED THESE AND THEY ARE GLOWING. I WILL TRY AND GET HIM TO POST PICS.

^IF they are fake, the only thing we could go by is the Translucent toe cap. Authentics are SUPPOSED to have an opaque toe cap. You get those from Randy??

@ Jeremy well you have translucent toe caps and the heel 23's look like there not even lined up with each other.

Originally Posted by jecca650

lol at all the crooked 23s posted so far.

yo I saw that but mine looked crooked at first too, until I put them on. I think they're just like that from being boxed and shipped because when I just put mine on they're super straight...pic will come if needed lol

VMV selling fakes is still only speculation as far as im concerned .. i feel like this ++!@ is stupid to even try and figure out if mine are "real" or not none of us will know until the rd..

Originally Posted by Sneak King

DAMN! USPS made the attempt, but I wasn't home to sign for the package. Now I gotta wait till tomorrow after work....AND after a visit to pick up from Mr. "Herbal Remedy man"! Didn't know Jay was gonna require a sig. SMH. After seeing the pairs from yesterday and today, I'm nervous. I hope mine look straight. Fingers crossed.

All international EMS packages require someone to sign for it.  Hope that helps.

Originally Posted by Jeremy Bentham

VMV selling fakes is still only speculation as far as im concerned .. i feel like this ++!@ is stupid to even try and figure out if mine are "real" or not none of us will know until the rd..

No sir, that is NOT speculation. The lid was blown open on those guys in the ray allen thread. And the translucent toe cap check seems to be true since ming was called out about it and never denied it but yet tip toed around the situation.

Finally got my pair from Air Randy. It was shipped Hong Kong Post instead of EMS so that was kinda shady.

I have to say I was worried it was going to look like crap but I'm very satisfied with my pair which will become my newest beaters.

I compared it to the recent XIs releases up until the CDP Breds and they are of same quality such as shape, feel, sizing, etc.

I should be getting my pair from SDS tomorrow and I'll post some comparison pictures.

a.JPG

b.JPG

c.JPG

d.JPG

e.JPG

f.JPG

g.JPG

h.JPG

i.JPG

j.JPG

k.JPG

l.JPG

m.JPG

Ok I've been kinda out of limbo with this thread. SO can you guys clear it up on the whole translucent and milky toe discussion? So are the ones with translucent toes fake? or b-grade? or what?

So wait if someone is confirming some are real and some are fake I wanna see the real one .. Prove to me mine is fake ..

Dude if you think nothing is wrong with the back, get your eyes checked. 

the 2 3 doesn't even line up to each other's respective side.

the jumpman on the right shoe is is wayyyy too high.  the basketball on the jumpman is damn near above the "middle" of the "2" as opposed to being between the "2" and "3"

I also like how you didn't post the soles of your shoes...the jumpman spacing on the bottom is a dead giveaway, wayyy too close to the circular pod.

Also someone else also purchased from VMV and posted and were deemed fake...

Originally Posted by Chewdeezy

Finally got my pair from Air Randy. It was shipped Hong Kong Post instead of EMS so that was kinda shady.

I have to say I was worried it was going to look like crap but I'm very satisfied with my pair which will become my newest beaters.

I compared it to the recent XIs releases up until the CDP Breds and they are of same quality such as shape, feel, sizing, etc.

I should be getting my pair from SDS tomorrow and I'll post some comparison pictures.

l.JPG

RANDY SHIPPED HK CAUSE THEY WERE SHIPPED OUTTA HONG KONG. THE CONCORD LOOKS BETTER THAN THE OTHERS. WHY DO THE JUMPMANS ON THE REST LOOK ANEOREXIC.  THEY HAVE CHICKEN LEGS.

NVM THAT. I JUST NOTICED THAT THE JUMPMAN ON THE CONCORDS IS BIGGER.

Originally Posted by dunks318ti

Dude if you think nothing is wrong with the back, get your eyes checked. 

the 2 3 doesn't even line up to each other's respective side.

the jumpman on the right shoe is is wayyyy too high.  the basketball on the jumpman is damn near above the "middle" of the "2" as opposed to being between the "2" and "3"

I also like how you didn't post the soles of your shoes...the jumpman spacing on the bottom is a dead giveaway, wayyy too close to the circular pod.

Also someone else also purchased from VMV and posted and were deemed fake...

Dude, stop acting like you are some type of expert. Do you even have XIs in your collection? All of my XIs that I purchase, nothing lines up 100%.

It's printed on flexible material for God's sake, it moves.
laugh.gif
roll.gif
laugh.gif

n.JPG

o.JPG

These early release Concord pairs' 23 on the back is wider than the previous releases so comparing these Concords to the past XIs don't really prove anything.

We will have to wait and see until we get official pairs from retailers this December.

I dot know why everyone is picking at these shoes with numbers not lining up or milky toes. It's nonsense. These shoes look great and when your wearing the nobody is gonna pick them apart so just enjoy them.

Chewdeezy...

How you gonna ask me if I have any xi's in my collection when I posted my pristine pair from promo-shoes a few days ago.

I have plenty of xi's in my collection. Mostly OGs and 2001s. I've been here since 2006 and lurking since 2004. You calling me out???

Dude is in denial, do you think his pair for VMV are real???

Just look at his jumpman and how high it is. Look at ALL of the xi's you posted, are any of the jumpmans placement higher than the space between the 2 and the 3???

Look at the last page and the bottom of his sole. There's a difference between a little off/defect and wayyyyyyy off where they use a fake sole template...

Bottom line is dude asked to prove that his pair is fake. I'm giving my answer and you try to side bust saying im trying to be an expert, etc. etc.

People with FAKES need to get on the process of getting a refund. just sayin...

Back
Top Bottom